I'd like to close all open apps at one swoop

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 03:40 PM
    I'd like to close all open apps at one swoop

Posted via CB10
    Pull the battery or turn the phone off.
    05-20-15 03:57 PM
    A few things:

Landscape option while doing everything.

Access Quick Settings when in landscape.

Dark Hub. For real.

Widgets option.

Customize "quick access" apps (Phone, Search, Camera).

Posted via CB10
    unical likes this.
    05-20-15 04:50 PM
    Fix the reboot problem when the phone is in my pocket!!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 05:24 PM
    a better implementation of amazon features like instant video and music would be nice. they could build it right into the native video / music app. I dont like the android runtime video handling.

And I would like to see a Playbook like OS design and handling of opened apps. I really love how the Playbook OS is looking.
    unical likes this.
    05-21-15 03:25 AM
    Fix the reboot problem when the phone is in my pocket!!

Posted via CB10
    I think that is a hardware related issue. Maybe the Top button is a little bit too sensitive and your phone is rebooted because the button is constantly pushed in your pocket. I havent had random reboots since the 10.2 . As a workaround you can try to carry your phone in wider pockets
    05-21-15 03:27 AM
    by the time i come back to BB, i think OS 10.5 or even OS 11 would be out with many more kewl features

although i would really like to see Dark Hub and Call Block features into OS itself.
    rest all is already good in 10.3.xx of what i checked in gf's Z10
    05-21-15 04:45 AM
    I'd like to see a touch sensitive keyboard appear on my Q10, 7 more MP on the camera, a better screen, and a removable battery on the Classic. Yes, I'm joking.

In all seriousness, I posted a long list in a topic called "ways you'd make BB10 better". I'd like to see as many of those as possible appear.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 05:11 AM
    Updates to the BB10 Browser so it regains top spot on the HTML5 test site. In particular I would like to see full HTML5 / ECMAScript 6 support.
    05-22-15 05:43 AM
    OS ability to read and show the battery level of a connected Bluetooth device that supports battery level information sharing. Just would be cool if the OS showed me my BT headsets battery info as some OS do.
    05-23-15 09:30 PM
    Beyond what I "hope" to see ... I'd like to post what I do "NOT" want to see anymore. Not to so much see either but a behaviour.

I have a Z30 and previously Z10.

Phone App.

When I dial a number in the phone app, many MANY times I need to reference an Email, a Remember memo, an SMS/Picture/other media HWILE I'm on the call, thus I minimize the phone app. Doing so shows me that the app is minimized and a green bar top center of my Z30 to show me an active call is on-going.

Please for the LOVE of GOD ... STOP JUMPING THE PHONE APP IN MY FACE when the call is connected! Moreover if the call is disconnected from the other party STOP JUMPING THE PHONE APP IN MY FACE to tell me the call is ENDED!

Why do I hate this?!
    - It stops my Peek and Flow navigation,
    - it stops me from typing, moving files in file manager ... essentially interrupting me while I'm Data Entry and Manipulation.
    - it's quite frankly annoying! I know I'm making a call:
    you don't have to remind me I made the call,
    you don't have to remind me the call is connected
    it's customary somebody will say
    "Hello", "What's Up", "Whatta Gwa'an", "Yello", "Who's summoning me?!", "You rang?" and if rude "The F do you want now!" lol.
    I can HEAR the other parter either through headset, speakerphone or bluetooth headset.
    you don't have to remind me/inform me the call is disconnected!
    I no longer hear the other party talking, most likely they'll say Goodbye, Goodnight/Good-day, Cheers, I'll do you later, whatever
    If the call is dropped I'll hear the audible BEEEP.
    This can be accomplished seemlessly by turning that GREEN notification bar at the TOP of the screen into RED and stop the timer clock. heck put another line that says "Call ENDED" below the total call time!!
    * Quite simply the jumping of the phone app is NOT efficient it uses a LOT of power on the screen and forced unnecessary screen interactions again using more power and it's removing the KEY principle I hold dear in BlackBerry products ... I AM THE USER! Follow ME not vice versa that I expect from Android and more so on iOS!

Yes this is my revolution!

Before putting in more hardware or better hardware or features ... bring a simple thing that benefits EVERY user on ALL BB10 devices.
    Arrrgh.

vent diatribe over.
    ingris likes this.
    05-23-15 10:48 PM
    I'd like to see a way to turn off an email account, without having to delete it. I use my Blackberry privately as well as professionally, which means my company account is also implemented on this device.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 11:46 AM
    Ability to see videos playing in active frames from YouTube and video app

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 12:40 PM
    I'd like to see a way to turn off an email account, without having to delete it. I use my Blackberry privately as well as professionally, which means my company account is also implemented on this device.

Posted via CB10
    Can't you go to accounts and then at the email settings disable email sync etc?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 01:04 PM
    VP9 video encode/decode support
    05-24-15 05:15 PM
    Browser improvements!

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 05:58 PM
    Guest user account as in android
    PatelHrishikesh likes this.
    05-25-15 10:16 AM
    Want the android app are not left with green stripe when you restart the phone runtime up on reboot.
    I also want installed and Androids services as all app use it and we can not use snachat is something I am very disappointed blackberry
    05-25-15 06:38 PM
    Want the android app are not left with green stripe when you restart the phone runtime up on reboot.
    I also want installed and Androids services as all app use it and we can not use snachat is something I am very disappointed blackberry
    05-25-15 06:39 PM
    Annoying old accounts notification bug in the hub to be go away...

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 06:41 PM
    blackberry 10.4 should be more androids including native Android services and try to behave forgetting all native app development that deseciona when I go to the store and find nothing
    05-25-15 06:44 PM
    no pida porquer�a queremos app y portabilidad nativa de android y los servicios android quiero snapchat
    05-25-15 06:47 PM
    Dark Hub, and hopefully by then, dark theme for Facebook.

Pretty much a dark everything.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.1.2558
    05-26-15 02:34 AM
    I need to see the realization of this OS. Now 10.3.1 and development 10.3.2.
    So I need the real thing.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-15 12:30 AM
    BlackBerry Weather app integration on lock screen.
    So it shows the current weather without having to open the app or use a 3rd party app.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2726 CB10
    unical and PatelHrishikesh like this.
    05-28-15 02:22 AM
428 ... 910111213 ...