Well, I expect> teleportation, phaser with quick button to shoot, replicator function, tachyon sensors, forcefield generator... :P
    04-16-15 04:38 AM
    I'm in with the better notifications for android apps people.

Dedicated hub filters for the respective android apps would be a killer! I doubt we will see that though, I don't know if it's possible.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 08:18 AM
    I'd love if blackberry brings google play services to bb10. I really love. Bb10, the gestures, the OS. It is simple even though may not have alot of features i'm fine with it.

But the app gap is just irritating me even though it is only for some apps, but this trouble wouldn't be a trouble on IOS or android.

This is my last year with my BlackBerry Z10. Next year I will need a new phone. I hope till then the app gap will be closed otherwise I shall opt for an ios or android device.

Though bb's strength which is productivity and efficiency will be missed .

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 02:03 PM
    Seriously though? We just got 3.1 and you people are already thinking about 4.1. This is the time for me to stay away from CrackBerry you guys are giving me a headache lol

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 05:04 PM
    Just night mode, black background like reverse contrast.
    But not reverse pictures color

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 06:01 PM
    some were already written so I'll add the ones that weren't

-silence the camera sound without silencing the phone
    -edit or remove the call/search/camera tab on the bottom of the screen, since we have icons for that, so we can get an extra row
    -adblock for browser
    -play yt videos in desktop mode without full screening them. sometimes i want to read the comments but that is hard to do since bb decided i need to see the suggested videos instead of comments and keeps re-sizing screen when i zoom
    -play webm files
    -play gifs larger than 4MB
    -open pdfs, office docs etc in browser without dl them - like ff or chrome
    -RUN ANDROID APPS IN SANDBOX or manage their permissions like bb apps. i've just installed a picture editing app and while i selected where the edited pictures to be saved i found out i can access everything on the phone including root directories
    -prevent android apps from auto launching or running in background without notice
    -taskmanager for android aps
    -stop bb app when closing active frames. not leave them idle. ex file manager, picture viewer, contacts, etc
    -sync birthdays/anniversaries from contacts with calendar
    -fix docs to go - it;s a joke. business phone my ***
    -manage email attachments that were dl to the phone and the only option to delete them is delete the email - are you for real?
    -tasks - if they exist for present day - show in hub top line without having to drag it down
    -option to actually stop location services, bbm. you can't stop them even if you switch off/close the app it remains in idle
    -trackpad editor app integrated in the os - seems somebody other than bb managed to get that working for text editor - check it out in bb world.
    -able to clear contacts/apps that you shared something (in suggestions) - top notch security and privacy but leave traces everywhere
    -clear cache and free ram option in device monitor
    -copy contact details option - just like copy number but copies all info for that contact. for easy pasting
    -option to show numbers on keyboard all the time not just for password

there was more but they don't come up to my mind atm
    i'm still on 10.2. -due to notification volume and wifi isssues on 10.3.1- if some of them are fixed in 10.3.1 or 10.3.2 let me know
    Last edited by konta; 04-19-15 at 02:04 AM.
    werkregen likes this.
    04-18-15 11:38 PM
    A cursor in the call screen to be able to add call prefixes.

A button that stops the idiocy of switching back and forth between the phone memory and the media card. Suggestion: "Show All"...

A space bar that doesn't pull the keyboard down (redundant) but shows punctuation marks when long-pressed.

Better wifi.

Increasing melody volume (alarms).

Better prioritization of accented characters like ő, ű, etc. (long press) because the actual is very poor.

No matter what the conformist sheeps say, we want Flash back!

A new BBLink which is not a resource hog.

Etc. Etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 12:54 AM
    I hope we still have the phone and calculator apps, I hear people are complaining about them and BlackBerry might pull them to make a couple of people happy.

Dark Hub!? Squircle!? Where are you?
    04-19-15 09:12 AM
    I want more customization options - more choices to configure the phone how I want it. I don't want my phone to be some other guys' version of "ideal".

As an example, the calendar and camera changes have people really worked up. Instead of forcing a big change on users, add the option for users to choose how the features operate.

This is why so few people upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8 - Microsoft made massive changes to how the user interacts with the device.

Users were comfortable tapping anywhere to take a photo, and users liked the bars and growing numbers in the calendar. You shouldn't be making radical changes in what is really a maintenance release.
    04-19-15 11:37 AM
    The ability to enter your password without submit.

Posted via CB10
    amjass12 likes this.
    04-19-15 09:51 PM
    The ability to enter your password without submit.
    Expanding on that, I'd like the ability to manually lock the phone without the phone locking after xx minutes.

As this would require a password to be set, the list of "lock after" options needs to include "never".
    donemt likes this.
    04-19-15 11:03 PM
    Double Tap to wake up display and Wifi Access in airplane mode and and and

Z10 LE 10.2.2.1609
    04-20-15 01:59 AM
    By the time 10.3.2 gets in, it seems most of issues raised would be resolved. Dark hub with emails in dark theme would certainly be a nice feature, we have been looking for quite long time.
    search for call logs & contacts in Call logs.
    04-20-15 02:03 AM
    Smart user.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2
    04-20-15 02:13 AM
    #1- Bring back Audio Boost, damn it!

#2 - more customization. My 9900 was much more customizable than the Classic is. I really liked being able to set how many times the notification sound played for certain events. Now it's one-and-done, and if I happen to miss it (sometimes I'm in a noisy area), I won't know I got a text/email without physically looking at the phone.

#3 - make the music player headless, and put the "Exit" option in the internal menu.
    04-20-15 09:59 AM
    1. real multitasking like playbook
    2. dark hub
    3. ability to lock screen other than pressing the power button, such as using gesture, an app on the screen, etc

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by alimin; 04-20-15 at 08:13 PM.
    04-20-15 11:34 AM
    First - I would like to see 10.3
    04-20-15 11:47 AM
    Screen timeout with a "no time out" available when the phone is plugged into a charger.
    04-20-15 11:51 AM
    I hope we get a faster more responsive and fluidic OS in 10.4

SihZou Z10
    04-20-15 12:32 PM
    Option: BlackBerry Assistant or Classic Search

I have no needs that BBA meets, and BBA does a crap job of bringing me to my recent searches quickly.
    04-20-15 01:08 PM
    Expanding on that, I'd like the ability to manually lock the phone without the phone locking after xx minutes.

As this would require a password to be set, the list of "lock after" options needs to include "never".
    Okay the ability to enter your password and your phone automatically unlocks without pressing submit to gain access to your phone. The way the iPhone works.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 09:48 PM
    Driving mode built in (similar to Windows OS)

PGP support for accounts besides just activesync

Ability to limit permissions on Android apps

Phone number blocking

More fluid and visually appealing music app

More visually appealing remember app

Posted via my gorgeous red Passport
    04-20-15 10:19 PM
    An OS that works?

Posted via Q10 CB10
    04-20-15 10:24 PM
    BlackBerry 10 is already pretty perfect to me.

Only things I'd like to see are:
    Rotation lock for landscape.
    One action bar in apps, instead of two.
    The three dots, three lines and main action button while scrolling being virtually invisible so it's like they're not there but they actually if we want to use them.
    Customizable "quick apps," Phone, Search, Camera.
    Option to see battery percentage at all times.
    Option to have date shown.
    Able to switch between Active Frames.
    Access to Quick Settings in landscape.
    Customizing size of Active Frames, including being able to have them touch the edges of screen.
    Keyboard automatically pops up when accessing Assistant via Search button or when you start typing. Although I don't know if that's an OS thing or an Assistant thing.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 11:51 PM

This too.

And customizable lock screen, more customization on home screens and in general, able to scroll through notification on lock screen, and being able to do things and access things while on lock screen.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 11:53 PM
428 ... 56789 ...