Honestly I just want Google Play Services, faster assistant, Android Notifications, improved link backup (like desktop manager days), black hub, and word suggestions to incorporate grammar rules.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 08:58 AM
    I am waiting for Lithuanian letters in keyboard inputs.

Just can't understand, how hard can it be???

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-13-15 09:36 AM
    I like the idea of having Android notifications in the hub, but improve on them so it just doesn't blend in with the rest of notifications.

Like create a part in the hub just for Android applications instead of putting them with system notifications

Q10 SQN100-3 on 10.3.1.1949
    This is what I mean. As it stands Android Notifications show up as system notifications, but they act a bit different than regular applications. Tapping on them usually only reveals a little bit more info then prompts you to open the respective app, and some applications generate a bunch of temporary notifications while completing tasks (eg: Skype has a persistent notification to tell you it's running, and Amazon App Store generates many many notifications while updating apps only to purge them all when done)
    01-13-15 11:56 AM
    How about using blend via Bluetooth instead of data like how we did it with PlayBook
    01-13-15 03:48 PM
    - customizable fonts (like legacy)

- teleportation sensor

- built in toaster if teleportation sensor can't be implemented until 10.9

I think only one of these is likely.

Z30 / 10.3.1.1154 / STA100-2
    01-13-15 04:10 PM
    Can we also have a phone app that doesn't mute the ring tone when the screen is touch ANYWHERE. There's a dedicated mute button when someone calls but if the phone is in my pocket, I get missed calls because it gets muted when the screen is rubbing against my clothes. I've noticed that I can just mute the ring tone by tapping anywhere on the screen, why is there a mute button if the whole screen is a mute button?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 01:16 AM
    Can we also have a phone app that doesn't mute the ring tone when the screen is touch ANYWHERE. There's a dedicated mute button when someone calls but if the phone is in my pocket, I get missed calls because it gets muted when the screen is rubbing against my clothes. I've noticed that I can just mute the ring tone by tapping anywhere on the screen, why is there a mute button if the whole screen is a mute button?

Posted via CB10
    You should not miss calls if phone's screen is facing outside. It might happen when screen is facing your leg.

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-14-15 02:53 AM
    1. Built-in Call/Message blocking (without need for third party app)
    2. Better handing of notifications from Android apps
    3. Option to choose how active frames are automatically ordered (last viewed/order opened)
    4. Small swipe up gesture on minimized active frame to close it (similar to tossing away cards in webOS)
    5. Emoji keyboard
    6. Landscape mode for home screen and all stock apps/settings
    7. Flashlight toggle on lock screen
    8. Option for gestures to swipe left/right to switch tracks in Music app
    9. Option to have list of albums displayed under artists then click on album to get list of tracks in Music app
    10. Password lock to go directly into the phone once password is correct (no need to hit the enter button)
    11. Support to labeling then moving emails for Gmail accounts in Hub
    12. Ability to delete emails directly on the Toast Notification
    13. Social Feeds app like in OS7 (preferably with Facebook/FourSquare/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter/Vine support)
    14. Better backup support/options in BlackBerry Protect
    15. Ability to drag and drop another 1-2 apps to the bottom bar on the home screen to "pin" them there (I personally would like to see Browser and File Manager there)
    16. Dark Theme for Hub if it doesn't show up in 10.3.1
    17. Dark Theme options for Device Monitor/Settings/Phone on all BlackBerry 10 devices (including LCD phones - Passport/Z10/Classic)
    18. 4K video recording for Passport (and slow motion if possible with camera hardware)
    19. Option for ten open active frames on Passport and other devices with 3GB RAM (still one screen but only two "full-sized" active frames when ten are open)
    20. Option to hide apps/folders like in OS 7.1
    Last edited by cbosdell; 01-16-15 at 10:49 PM.
    01-15-15 06:51 AM
    1. Built-in Call/Message blocking (without need for third party app)
    2. Better handing of notifications from Android apps
    3. Option to choose how active frames are automatically ordered (last viewed/order opened)
    4. Small swipe up gesture on minimized active frame to close it (similar to tossing away cards in webOS)
    5. Emoji keyboard
    6. Landscape mode for home screen
    7. Flashlight toggle on lock screen
    8. Option for gestures to swipe left/right to switch tracks in Music app
    9. Option to have list of albums displayed under artists then click on album to get list of tracks in Music app
    10. Password lock to go directly into the phone once password is correct (no need to hit the enter button)
    11. Support to labeling then moving emails for Gmail accounts in Hub
    12. Ability to delete emails directly on the Toast Notification
    13. Social Feeds app like in OS7 (preferably with Facebook/FourSquare/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter/Vine support)
    14. Better backup support/options in BlackBerry Protect
    15. Ability to drag and drop another 1-2 apps to the bottom bar on the home screen to "pin" them there (I personally would like to see Browser and File Manager there)
    16. Dark Theme for Hub if it doesn't show up in 10.3.1

Now that, is good.
    cbosdell likes this.
    01-15-15 01:08 PM
    That is really good.
    But please add additional languages support (as in ios, android or windows) and you'll have full list

01-15-15 05:30 PM
    A better PDF reader that recognizes phone numbers like on BBOS and a shorter RED hangup bar on the phone page so I don't hit it when changing pages on a call.
    LuayS and Just Me like this.
    01-15-15 06:10 PM
    Expecting "ULTRAVIOLET HUB" in OS 10.4 and an octa-core 64bit architecture with 4Ghz and 6gb of RAM

Oh and yeah, we'll throw in a 4k display and a 26mp camera

While we're at it, let's also include an Ultraviolet theme to supersede the dark theme

/sarcasm
    You forgot the transformer-like form factor of the BlackBerry device which is going to be able to deform itself into a BBOS phone container specifically for the 9780 so it fully exploits and uses it's storage space + ram for extra BlackBerry boost.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 06:17 PM
    Would like to see the ability to have more use from the touch sensitive key board

Would be great to swipe across your pages of apps ,instead of the screen.

Would also be great to wake the phone by touching the keypad

Posted via CB10 Canadian Passport
    01-15-15 06:29 PM
    The official role out before I'm six feet under!

Posted via CB10
    clickitykeys likes this.
    01-15-15 07:53 PM
    Multi window for the passport!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-16-15 12:36 AM
    Multi window for the passport!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    What about Active Frames?

From my Z30
    01-16-15 12:39 AM
    01-16-15 12:45 AM
    The destruction of the android runtime.

Posted via CB10
    habibvalil likes this.
    01-16-15 12:49 AM
    Is 4K recording really necessary? That would eat your SD card storage fast.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    sedat likes this.
    01-16-15 02:00 AM
    I like to be able to triple-tap on Passport keyboard to force-activate the virtual keys, so I can use alt-key combinations to activate app shortcuts.

Posted via CB10
    Just Me likes this.
    01-16-15 02:25 AM
    10.4 for Z10

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 02:42 AM
    Dual Sim support
    Customisable Active Frames
    Push Notifications for Android RunTime (options provided in Settings)
    Clear cache ability (from device monitor)
    Last edited by RonGalaxy; 01-16-15 at 03:37 AM.
    Just Me likes this.
    01-16-15 03:27 AM
    I NEED these things as water:

- Multiple selection of messages in HUB with two fingers gesture as It was on BB OS 6 (I don't know how they don't put that on BB OS 10)
    - Off-On/Flight Mode device scheduler. Allow apps to put the phone on fly mode or add a scheduler for put the phone in fly-mode as we had on previous BB OS for On-Off. I know there is a Bedside mode, but i need to enable it manually. I could manually enable fly mode too.
    - Gestures to go to next/previous message in hub as it was on BB OS 6
    - Section on HUB to see all email accounts. If I want to see only emails now I need to see only one email account each time.
    01-16-15 03:47 AM
    - Better smoothness on the Passport, use the 3GB properly
    - Better memory management because 10.3 on my Passport is a memory hog. A few open apps and I'm down to 900MB free memory. Stuttering and lag begins
    - Slow motion video recording on the cam (awesome feature on the iPhone and it works super well.
    - More keyboard gestures, not just scrolling and swiping up and down.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 04:57 AM
    Dual SIM for business users, travellers etc

But I think blackberry is done in the device business, the Classic was their last flop.

Z10 (red) OS10.2.2.1609 Q5 (red) OS10.3.0.1418
    Just Me and Trauma Surgeon like this.
    01-16-15 05:08 AM
428 12345 ...