Hey men relax and keep calm, we have waited 6 months so we can still waiting a little more.

PD: to all of them asking: why we need an update
    I hope all of you won't install 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 06:19 AM
    How many in here will be really excited when you open the CB to get the news saying 10.3.3 is launched...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    I'll be sad honestly. I've gotten more entertainment from this forum the past few months than from my Netflix subscription.
    09-21-16 07:37 AM
    Hey men relax and keep calm, we have waited 6 months so we can still waiting a little more.

PD: to all of them asking: why we need an update
    I hope all of you won't install 10.3.3

Posted via CB10
    Well of course not? Did you see the warnings? Obviously, not meant for anyone but developers. I'm glad I didn't install 10.3.3. Aren't you glad too?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 07:37 AM
    I wasn't asking you.
    my expectations are low. I somewhat agree with the OP that the importance is that it's an update. it's refreshing to power up the phone and see an update- I frankly prefer these intermittent updates vs the daily ones on android (OS and apps). someone mentioned if they stay with BB10 to just have a couple of minor updates a year- that suits me.

I just would appreciate any updates to the browser. I haven't notices any lagging on my classic, but I know others have had an issues with the browser. All the more important if web-based app are the future (personally I am very okay with this- not a big fan of apps, partly for the privacy implications).

I know your opinion, tho, BB10 is dead. I beg to differ (though I agree you have greater evidence to support your position) as I do see a both viability in the OS and a market opportunity- again, if they can get the business model right, which to date they haven't- it is looking better, but, imho, no if BB10 is on the chopping block.
    09-21-16 08:38 AM
    my expectations are low. I somewhat agree with the OP that the importance is that it's an update. it's refreshing to power up the phone and see an update- I frankly prefer these intermittent updates vs the daily ones on android (OS and apps). someone mentioned if they stay with BB10 to just have a couple of minor updates a year- that suits me.

I just would appreciate any updates to the browser. I haven't notices any lagging on my classic, but I know others have had an issues with the browser. All the more important if web-based app are the future (personally I am very okay with this- not a big fan of apps, partly for the privacy implications).

I know your opinion, tho, BB10 is dead. I beg to differ (though I agree you have greater evidence to support your position) as I do see a both viability in the OS and a market opportunity- again, if they can get the business model right, which to date they haven't- it is looking better, but, imho, no if BB10 is on the chopping block.
    I see a market for nokia belle as well. Never going to come back

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 09:33 AM
    This is hillarious....

Since 10 months ago that I ditched my useless Z30 10.3.2, my pure Android Nexus 6P has updated from 6.0 (Marshmallow) to 7.0 (Nougat). Meanwhile BB10 has languished in 10.3.2 going on what? 3 years? 4 years now?

This Blackberry is a bad sitcom of errors.

The fact that I can watch ESPN's Monday Night Football (and NFL Network channel) on my Verizon phone subscription and ChromeCAST it into my big-arse TV, with no additional charge, no Cable TV subscriptions.... my god, this BB10 is beyond being a bad joke!
    09-21-16 12:00 PM
    it would be awesome if windows uses BlackBerry Os 10 or BlackBerry uses Windows 10 and the mobile supporting the apps of both BlackBerry world and Market Place , and both the co.s invest in app developers.

It will be a Kill to Android and IOS.
    09-21-16 12:59 PM
    it would be awesome if windows uses BlackBerry Os 10 or BlackBerry uses Windows 10 and the mobile supporting the apps of both BlackBerry world and Market Place , and both the co.s invest in app developers.

It will be a Kill to Android and IOS.
    0.2% + 0.7% market share = 0.9%. It will hardly be a "kill".
    ioan_calin likes this.
    09-21-16 01:02 PM
    Never underestimate the underdogs...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    09-21-16 02:04 PM
    First off he wasn't speaking to you. Secondly what he asked was not what you asked him not to question.

Try to keep up.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Similarly first off I wasn't speaking to you.. Secondly I was just acting as a voice of many people who are really waiting for the update because... eh because I don't know, each has their own reasons.. So I wasn't offending any one.. I was just placing a request...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Rustiman and BerrySoul like this.
    09-21-16 02:32 PM
    Could people just stop whining like children? If not, some mod comes on here threatening everyone to close thread like a mad parent.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-21-16 03:33 PM
    10.3.3 is like Bermuda Triangle now

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 04:37 PM

This is hillarious....
    It really isn't all that funny seeing you post this in numerous threads. Why a moderator hasn't seen fit to throttle your antics yet is a wonder.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    09-21-16 07:19 PM
    I am looking for an "update". Chen! Come out of hiding an explain why you lied!

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 10:15 PM
    The BlackBerry Passport and Passport Silver Edition on sale discounted some $250, as well as a long delayed and no new release date for the 10.3.3 update are bad signs for BB10, i.e., soon to be EOL'ed? I've got a bad feeling that BlackBerry is trying their best to make the handset business profitable but just can't quite do it to the extent necessary, even with Android (PRIV is also similarly discounted).

Posted via CB10
    hamed ghorbani likes this.
    09-24-16 03:52 AM
    this may be the fire sale- $300 for the passport SE is a good price. I wish I could pull the trigger, but what's the point of buying now as opposed to 6 mos from now if this is indeed a sinking ship? Id really like a PP, but my classic is fine for now and the PP is still $250/ 300. Dont want to throw that away if the EOL BB10.
    09-24-16 08:10 AM
    Nice one, bro. I needed a good laugh.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 08:37 AM
    I have An idea for Black berry
    make their os as a open source os and share it .... then throw away it and leave it ...WE DON'T NEED THAY PUBLISH A BUGY
    UPDATE
    we can make our Necessarys
    if they want to support android and follow it
    we don't have problem but if they want kill their os I say do not
    make it open source
    Seriously
    Last edited by hamed ghorbani; 09-24-16 at 10:43 AM.
    09-24-16 10:32 AM
    I have An idea for Black berry
    make their os as a open source os and share it .... then throw away it and leave it ...WE DON'T NEED THAY PUBLISH A BUGY
    UPDATE
    we can make our Necessarys
    if they want to support android and follow it
    we don't have problem but if they want kill their os I say do not
    make it open source
    Seriously
    Piece of cake.
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-24-16 11:29 AM
    this may be the fire sale- $300 for the passport SE is a good price. I wish I could pull the trigger, but what's the point of buying now as opposed to 6 mos from now if this is indeed a sinking ship? Id really like a PP, but my classic is fine for now and the PP is still $250/ 300. Dont want to throw that away if the EOL BB10.
    For a new one I don't see the PP SE ever going below 250-300 or at least for a very, very long time. Look at the Z30's price for new! I just grabbed one. White. It blows my mind how the white classic is 700 dollars I do like that white PP though, I have that to. On my SE now. Everything works with occasional hiccup which somebody (usually Conite) fixes or gives me a solution for in a few minutes. Not one app I don't have that I want. Cell411 was it but Conite fixed that also.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    anon(4295315) likes this.
    09-24-16 12:06 PM
    Piece of cake.
    BlackBerry 10.3.3 will be *September-miracle.jpg
    09-24-16 03:10 PM
    Don't worry. They'll never officially EOL BB10 just like they never EOL'd BBOS7. I mean they can just sit on 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 updates for a couple of years if that makes you feel better.

Really, no updates for how long? It's EOL'd in practical terms...

JeepBB and StephanieMaks like this.
    09-24-16 04:09 PM
    Don't worry. They'll never officially EOL BB10 just like they never EOL'd BBOS7. I mean they can just sit on 10.3.3 and 10.3.4 updates for a couple of years if that makes you feel better.

Yup, there is zero upside for BB in officially announcing the end of BB10... or hardware!

No announcement keeps hope alive amongst the faithful while BB continue to sell their remaining inventory to those who believe (the faithful again) that BB10 (and hardware) have a future. And that "good outcome" for BB doesn't cost them a cent! (providing they continue to keep their lips sealed)

The day that BB announce they're quitting either BB10 or hardware, is the day when even the faithful stop buying, and BB gets stuck with inventory. So BB won't do that.

It's a cynical old world we live in, innit?
    09-24-16 04:21 PM

10.3.3 is still on the waiting list for NIAP certification, check the earlier posted link.

Btw, how is BBOS7 not EOL'd? On the BlackBerry support website it clearly states that BBOS7 is EOL.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-24-16 11:56 PM

They did end of support bbos7
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-25-16 12:01 AM
384 ... 1213141516