I really don't know what people expect from 10.3.3. it's only security enhancements. Their phones will not be miraculously revived and working as new. There will still be no apps, the browser will still crash and so on...
    Actually, if you were one of those ordinary users careless enough to to install an incomplete OS intended only for developers to test their apps, and instead of installing it on a spare device used only for testing, you installed it on your daily driver, it should get those devices working as new again, but not until the official final production version is released to the public.
    Vistaus and mofoahh like this.
    09-18-16 11:19 AM
    All these post are so stupid. People just want their phones to work. Who cares about apple or the priv etc. Yes many do need the 10.3.3. Phones are basically bricked. This stupid devloper 10.3.3 has crashed so many phones. So what if th user did it and it is his fault.

Posted via CB10
    The solution is for the people who loaded the 10.3.3 OS should have been smart enough to know what they were reading, if indeed they did read before installing an OS that wasn't meant for the general public.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Vistaus and moyah8 like this.
    09-18-16 11:58 AM
    How many in here will be really excited when you open the CB to get the news saying 10.3.3 is launched...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-18-16 02:15 PM
    I really don't know what people expect from 10.3.3. it's only security enhancements. Their phones will not be miraculously revived and working as new. There will still be no apps, the browser will still crash and so on...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    LOL, maybe they did it so now the people who thought they had it bad with a fully functional Passport, etc then will now really appreciate when their puzzle gets put back together. LOL..

-Dread Pirate Regan
    ioan_calin likes this.
    09-18-16 10:30 PM
    I have been bored and hated this helplessness company. This lack of communication disgusting, disgusting with a company that is not able to say anything for sure! Once you sell you immediately improve the Z10!
    09-19-16 05:28 AM
    I think BlackBerry still serves to attract some hardcore users who just like the functionality and productivity of their OS. Irrespective of a update, they still will get BlackBerry devices powered by BlackBerry.

After having had the Passport (and returned) because I hated the size and lack of one handed use, I've now gone back to the device form factor and purchased a Passport Silver Edition. In the eventuality that BlackBerry will now only be making Android devices, I thought it best to grab their (IMO) greatest device yet which is the Passport SE.

Once arrived, I will place my Classic for sale and use the Passport as my daily driver. I'm sure i'll become accustomed to the new form factor. Hey, I'd rather becoming accustom to that that getting acquainted with iOS or Android, which (IMO and based on my needs) do not hold up to what a productive device should be.

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Last edited by moyah8; 09-19-16 at 09:11 AM.
    09-19-16 07:55 AM
    I think BlackBerry still serves to attract some hardcore users who just like the functionality and productivity of their OS. Irrespective of a update, they still will get BlackBerry devices powered by BlackBerry. ...
    Well... i just did that, last saturday... with a 2nd LEAP to my league of OS10 devices...as my current LEAP seems to be losing the holding capability of power charge... and also in concern that there wouldn't be anymore OS10 device out to replace this current LEAP...
    moyah8 and Vistaus like this.
    09-19-16 12:44 PM
    When is the new OS due.. September is almost about to get over.. ppl with beta version of OS like me have got stuck..
    09-20-16 11:49 AM
    When is the new OS due.. September is almost about to get over.. ppl with beta version of OS like me have got stuck..
    TBH, I don't know and I don't care.

I'm now rocking my BlackBerry Passport SE and loving it. Works a charm for me.

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-20-16 01:16 PM
    Truth be told, that is their own fault. Perhaps now they have learned an important lesson in life.

moyah8, Vistaus and goku_vegeta like this.
    09-20-16 01:17 PM
    Oh.... I forgot to add, that was not a 'beta'. It was a dev os. There a difference and (sad to say) quiet a few people were too eager off the mark and did not read properly before installing.

And let's say for arguments sake, it was a beta... why would you place a on your main device knowing that bugs are in the OS?

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-20-16 02:10 PM
    If I could find a buyer for my BB LEAP, then I would purchase a DTEK50 immediately.
    BB all the way!
    09-20-16 03:25 PM
    Only another 10 days and we can participate in the "BlackBerry 10.3.3 will be *October" thread.

It's exciting times we live in, eh?
    09-20-16 03:58 PM
    Only another 10 days and we can participate in the "BlackBerry 10.3.3 will be *October" thread.

It's exciting times we live in, eh?
    We can always resurect this thread next September. There's no year indicated on the title.
    JeepBB, Vistaus and Rustiman like this.
    09-20-16 04:06 PM
    I want the BB10 Os update Chen!!!!!!! WHEN????!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 07:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    In all seriousness, what are you looking for in this update?
    09-20-16 07:22 PM
    Ah conite please a request not only to you but for the many in here.. don't please ask us why do we need an update... we need an update because we need an update.. that's all the point is... we have some bugs and we hope that can be cleared only by the update... don't you guys please interfere in our hope.. or question as why... thanks...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Rustiman and BerrySoul like this.
    09-20-16 07:47 PM
    Ah conite please a request not only to you but for the many in here.. don't please ask us why do we need an update... we need an update because we need an update.. that's all the point is... we have some bugs and we hope that can be cleared only by the update... don't you guys please interfere in our hope.. or question as why... thanks...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    I wasn't asking you.
    DreadPirateRegan and moyah8 like this.
    09-20-16 07:56 PM
    In all seriousness, he's clearly infatuated with BB10.

*A3-A20
    09-20-16 07:59 PM
    09-20-16 08:59 PM
    Next go to the antics of DTEK 60 types of **** ... what to expect
    Last edited by Zil; 09-21-16 at 04:29 AM.
    09-20-16 09:20 PM

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Did you even load the dev/alpha "whatever you wanna call it" version onto your device? That would be the only reason I could think of to make it partially sensible to even ask for somebody who don't know how to put some of the OS back together which actually, I think Conite made a page for that too, so wassup?...

Everyone can say it over and over but nothing will change. Nothing will be new that will effect you unless your really dying for that new certificate!...

I don't get it..

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-20-16 11:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not usually defending Chen, but how is he supposed to know when as long as BB10 is still listed as 'In Evaluation' on the NIAP certification list? He doesn't know more than we do.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red)
    09-20-16 11:51 PM
    Hopefully they improve the browser as well. Used to be the fastest browser on a phone I have used now it hardly shows some pages right and socks battery life that is already on life support.

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    09-21-16 12:26 AM

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    First off he wasn't speaking to you. Secondly what he asked was not what you asked him not to question.

Try to keep up.

DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-21-16 04:56 AM
384 ... 1112131415 ...