Because they know that there are still diehards (or slow moving enterprises) who will still buy them - and because they've already paid for them and need to get their money back out. But you're talking about sunk costs - I'm talking about future costs.
    My prediction is BB10 will take over the World!

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 09:33 PM
    My prediction is BB10 will take over the World!

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Which world? Lol
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-13-16 09:34 PM
    Which world? Lol
    Uzi, DreadPirateRegan and Ronindan like this.
    09-13-16 09:40 PM
    The 7 of you who actually care (and between you, probably owe Nick Spagnolo a small fortune of nickels) should pitch a tent in the Waterloo parking lot. BlackBerry will probably give you free food and beer if you stop asking for the update.
    I've so many issues with the OS... don't please suggest me an autoloader or hard reset. I've tried everything...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-13-16 09:51 PM
    Chocolate world.... yuuuuummmmmmtyyyy

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-13-16 09:51 PM
    I've so many issues with the OS... don't please suggest me an autoloader or hard reset. I've tried everything...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    But: your device is "lovely"...

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-14-16 07:43 AM
    BB10 for me until all my phones die. 2 Passport SEs ( one is a brand new) and a Z30. The BB10 Os is awesome and I dont care about android crap!. If BlackBerry doesnt make aymore BB10 smps I am getting a jolla sailfish phone.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan and acovey like this.
    09-14-16 10:39 AM
    A friend of mine is wishing to buy a bb Z30 phone.. I said him all the cons and pros in it.. but still he's willing to buy it... so what do I do then shall I let him go for it..??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-14-16 11:48 AM
    A friend of mine is wishing to buy a bb Z30 phone.. I said him all the cons and pros in it.. but still he's willing to buy it... so what do I do then shall I let him go for it..??

Posted via My Lovely Z30

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    09-14-16 03:39 PM

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Of course! The more, the merrier

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-14-16 03:46 PM
    BB10 for me until all my phones dime. 2 Passport SE's ( one is a brand new) and a Z30. The BB10 Os is awesome and I don't care about android crap!. If BlackBerry doesn't make anymore BB10 smps I am getting a jolla sailfish phone.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed and jealous (haha) of your Z30 otherwise we are the same! Except in place of your z30 I have a Q10.what run time is Jolla at these days?.... #BB10UntilTheWheelsFallOff

-Dread Pirate Regan
    acovey likes this.
    09-14-16 07:01 PM
    Of course! The more, the merrier

+1

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-14-16 07:02 PM
    OK then I've placed an order for him and he might get the phone by 21 of this month...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-14-16 07:50 PM
    I've been dealing with tech support for a few weeks. They honestly have no idea when it rolls out. Not even on radar.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 09:28 PM
    And again I'll take the pride on starting it....

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    I'll beat you to that.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-14-16 11:22 PM
    I've been dealing with tech support for a few weeks. They honestly have no idea when it rolls out. Not even on radar.

Posted via CB10
    Of course they don't know. As long as BB10 is still listed as pending on the NIAP list by that Canadian institute, there's no way anyone, including BlackBerry themselves, can give us the roll out date.

09-14-16 11:51 PM
    Of course they don't know. As long as BB10 is still listed as pending on the NIAP list by that Canadian institute, there's no way anyone, including BlackBerry themselves, can give us the roll out date.

Here is the simple basic broken down answer that should be repeated over and over then, makes perfect sense!...

Why does this mean so much to BlackBerry still though if they don't care about their OS. Supposedly, not directed at you, at the negative folks it is...

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-15-16 12:34 AM
    Are you sure you would not take more BlackBerry device. The beta version of ruined threw a lot of phone users and does not deal with us! It's all disgusting!
    09-16-16 05:07 AM

Has BlackBerry always sought NIAP certification, delaying updates indefinitely until approval?

I get that BB10 is in maintenance, almost EOL. Just confused why a regulatory approval would take so long.

Their Android implementation is updated very frequently now. Likewise when BB10 was released and under continuing development, there wasn't this long of a wait for security updates.
    09-16-16 01:16 PM
    ... I get that BB10 is in maintenance, almost EOL. Just confused why a regulatory approval would take so long. ...
    Why? Most likely for just those reasons: "BB10 is in maintenance, almost EOL."
    And, as time moves on, it becomes less and less important.
    09-16-16 02:20 PM
    Has BlackBerry always sought NIAP certification, delaying updates indefinitely until approval?

I get that BB10 is in maintenance, almost EOL. Just confused why a regulatory approval would take so long.

Their Android implementation is updated very frequently now. Likewise when BB10 was released and under continuing development, there wasn't this long of a wait for security updates.
    Android is already NIAP certified, BB10 isn't. Doesn't matter what BlackBerry adds on top of Android, it's still the NIAP certified Android at its core.

09-17-16 12:03 AM
    All these post are so stupid. People just want their phones to work. Who cares about apple or the priv etc. Yes many do need the 10.3.3. Phones are basically bricked. This stupid devloper 10.3.3 has crashed so many phones. So what if th user did it and it is his fault. Don't you think at some point someone would think. We better take down this site??? It is misleading and crashing phones. In the past you could reload. With this one you cannot!!!!! That is a first.

Paying $600 for a phone not to work is stupid. What's the option?? No good ones.
    How does this company stay open???

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    09-18-16 12:01 AM
    Don't you think at some point someone would think. We better take down this site??? It is misleading and crashing phones. In the past you could reload. With this one you cannot!!!!! That is a first.

Posted via CB10
    Why take down the site? It is important for developers - the only people to whom this site is intended.
    09-18-16 12:06 AM
    I really don't know what people expect from 10.3.3. it's only security enhancements. Their phones will not be miraculously revived and working as new. There will still be no apps, the browser will still crash and so on...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-18-16 09:09 AM
    I really don't know what people expect from 10.3.3. it's only security enhancements. Their phones will not be miraculously revived and working as new. There will still be no apps, the browser will still crash and so on...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I do not care if it does not change anything in it! Just got out of beta for many people ruined and only the 10.3.3 which fixes! That is why so many people are welcome!
    BerrySoul likes this.
    09-18-16 10:24 AM
384 ... 1011121314 ...