Sorry I reversed them but they are correct the top is the art shell and the bottom is the main art from 172 but it doesn't matter.
    Good luck, DPR

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 01:52 AM
    Sorry I reversed them but they are correct the top is the art shell and the bottom is the main art from 172 but it doesn't matter.
    Good luck, DPR

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Conites fix was great, spectacular which got me into messing with the runtime's spending hours and days but the 231 was already when bb10 had nobody working on bb10 which is why I am thinking 172 works better as well as even earlier versions like 110. I tried them all. I am going to try to run the shell of 172 with the first release of the 110 runtime next see what happens. But I, my battery and a few apps are very happy with 172 hence I keep switching back. Do not forget to put yourself into developer mode. Don't delete the art on there now the chrome blackberry extension will just overwrite it to. 172. Keep auto updates off and you won't be bothered for updates either.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 01:59 AM
    Hope so
    Smh

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 02:08 AM
    Smh

Posted via CB10
    Over?

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 02:09 AM
    We will get 10.3.3 just like Playbook got BB10

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 04:12 AM
    We will get it but it means nothing unless you want to sideload some apps like facebook back or need that certification. I see no point! To the average user it will cause more damage to BlackBerry 10 then good unless of course you were one of the few who didn't know what they were getting into when they jumped the gun and loaded the beta version for DEVS...

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 04:25 AM
    We will get it but it means nothing unless you want to sideload some apps like facebook back or need that certification. I see no point! To the average user it will cause more damage to BlackBerry 10 then good unless of course you were one of the few who didn't know what they were getting into when they jumped the gun and loaded the beta version for DEVS...

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Agreed, BlackBerry is busy with their new toy Android and it's security patch for upcoming month oct., new Tweaks. Bb10 is nowhere in their priority list.

Why would they care for an OS which has just 0.1/0.2% of market ?? No matter how much we complain or bash BlackBerry for leaving us all alone for now their first priority is Android Android and Android.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-13-16 04:32 AM
    Agreed, BlackBerry is busy with their new toy Android and it's security patch for upcoming month oct., new Tweaks. Bb10 is nowhere in their priority list.

Why would they care for an OS which has just 0.1/0.2% of market ?? No matter how much we complain or bash BlackBerry for leaving us all alone for now their first priority is Android Android and Android.

Posted via CB10
    If they were smart they would pay for the run time to lolli so we could take it from there. Cobalt himself said we are at the end of the road without it soon. Nothing much more he can do but hot fixes! If they were smart - Why not as we will stay and they can always come back to a fully functional OS (the best os) after years of sucking androids nipple as we can handle it third party until then but soon enough ART will kill BB10 for most users if not and it's a Shame! I know this is a fantasy but it is how I see it!

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 05:15 AM
    If they were smart they would pay for the run time to lolli so we could take it from there. Cobalt himself said we are at the end of the road without it soon. Nothing much more he can do but hot fixes! If they were smart - Why not as we will stay and they can always come back to a fully functional OS (the best os) after years of sucking androids nipple as we can handle it third party until then but soon enough ART will kill BB10 for most users if not and it's a Shame! I know this is a fantasy but it is how I see it!

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Surely it will die sooner before we get 10.3.3...

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 05:26 AM
    Main Art: https://app.box.com/s/mmanr0vzv6ww6w9vvbdu9ppk4wns9445

Art Shell these are both matching for .172 art:
    https://app.box.com/s/ensm37cvnmj7q1bkhvkzfohcmhiqh3gq
    (the shell for 172 is larger for some reason then any other arts released)

You can load these right overtop in any order via DDPB (I suggest Chrome extension though) and then let it settle into the system as you may see green bars but there is NO risk to ya system.

If you rather have 110 let me know.
    This was a passport Dalvik aka ART.

I suggest the app by cellninja called appninja to check afterwards what version runtime you are running... it's worth every cent!

Load, reboot, wait, enjoy.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Thanks! But can I also load then via Sachesi? 'Cause I never can get that chrome extensions to work.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-13-16 07:47 AM
    Thanks! But can I also load then via Sachesi? 'Cause I never can get that chrome extensions to work.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    I never loaded anything via sachesi but if it performs that task like DDPB, etc then most certainly can... I would bet the ranch on it. Not that I own a ranch!... hah

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 08:08 AM
    If they were smart they would pay for the run time to lolli so we could take it from there.
    BB has exactly ZERO reasons to want any individual consumer to stay on BB10. For them, the sooner you transition to Android, the better, especially if you buy a BB-branded Android phone. They are almost certainly not making money from the average BB10 user, and may in fact be running BB10 services at a net loss. The only BB10 users they're making money on are those who are also on BES and maybe a few who are paying for BBM protected (which is available on Android as well).

The SMART thing for BB to do is to make money however they can, and BB10 has only created losses for BB - losses they are finished with. Doing *any* development work on BB10 would be a financial loss.
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-13-16 02:28 PM
    The 1st postpone was dated as "by the mid July " and we are here in the mid of Sep with no update or even any news about it...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-13-16 02:40 PM
    Say the magic word ha ha ha. Ha ha ha

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 02:46 PM
    The 1st postpone was dated as "by the mid July " and we are here in the mid of Sep with no update or even any news about it...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    The 7 of you who actually care (and between you, probably owe Nick Spagnolo a small fortune of nickels) should pitch a tent in the Waterloo parking lot. BlackBerry will probably give you free food and beer if you stop asking for the update.
    09-13-16 03:06 PM
    The 7 of you who actually care (and between you, probably owe Nick Spagnolo a small fortune of nickels) should pitch a tent in the Waterloo parking lot. BlackBerry will probably give you free food and beer if you stop asking for the update.
    I'm in! Except, we would have to be off the actual property. Security at BlackBerry doesn't like people on their property. (especially with a camera and long lens on you)

But seriously, I'm in!

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 03:38 PM
    What irks me most is the fact that BlackBerry hasn't even said anything. I don't care for the update, but at least say something...

Posted via CB10
    09-13-16 04:26 PM
    If it doesn't come, I own an expensive paperweight. I bought a Passport that the seller didn't disclose that they had loaded the 10.3.3 dev beta. The radios don't work, it is locked on anti theft with no way of turning it off, doesn't show up on the BB ID web page, and won't sign in with any other ID than the one the original owner signed in with. *sigh
    09-13-16 04:33 PM
    If it doesn't come, I own an expensive paperweight. I bought a Passport that the seller didn't disclose that they had loaded the 10.3.3 dev beta. The radios don't work, it is locked on anti theft with no way of turning it off, doesn't show up on the BB ID web page, and won't sign in with any other ID than the one the original owner signed in with. *sigh
    I can confirm that the 10.3.3 DEV does not allow you to sign out of BlackBerry Protect. I have some devices in that state too.
    09-13-16 04:38 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I can officially stop looking for a solution and hope for 10.3.3 before I die. Which will be in 40 years.
    09-13-16 04:59 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I can officially stop looking for a solution and hope for 10.3.3 before I die. Which will be in 40 years.

BTW Keely Smith has a voice as sweet as they come.
    OriginalLucy likes this.
    09-13-16 05:19 PM
    BB has exactly ZERO reasons to want any individual consumer to stay on BB10. For them, the sooner you transition to Android, the better, especially if you buy a BB-branded Android phone. They are almost certainly not making money from the average BB10 user, and may in fact be running BB10 services at a net loss. The only BB10 users they're making money on are those who are also on BES and maybe a few who are paying for BBM protected (which is available on Android as well).

The SMART thing for BB to do is to make money however they can, and BB10 has only created losses for BB - losses they are finished with. Doing *any* development work on BB10 would be a financial loss.
    OMG, LOL, kidding. Agreed. A shame! ....

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 06:53 PM
    I'm in! Except, we would have to be off the actual property. Security at BlackBerry doesn't like people on their property. (especially with a camera and long lens on you)

But seriously, I'm in!

Posted via CB10
    Can I hold my big ART sign up? I'm six four so It will be up there!

Yippy...

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-13-16 06:55 PM

If they've got 'zero' reasons then why are they selling BB10 devices at full price on their website? lol
    09-13-16 07:05 PM
    If they've got 'zero' reasons then why are they selling BB10 devices at full price on their website? lol
    Because they know that there are still diehards (or slow moving enterprises) who will still buy them - and because they've already paid for them and need to get their money back out. But you're talking about sunk costs - I'm talking about future costs.
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-13-16 09:21 PM
384 ... 910111213 ...