so I disagree with the satement you did not have to load. the disclaimer should have said this beta really sucks. do not load. as I said before if the beta was this bad it really should not be available to the public.

Posted via CB10
    So many people call the Developers' OS 10.3.3 a Beta incorrectly.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-08-16 04:26 AM
    So many people call the Developers' OS 10.3.3 a Beta incorrectly.

If you look at the developer website, it does call the OS a "Developer Beta OS". But it also says that it's for the "Developer Beta" phones. Even though they have autoloaders for every BB10 phone model that is not the Developer Beta model.

So, I can understand the confusion on that.

Beyond that, BlackBerry really needs to put more warnings about those developer releases. This has been going on almost since the first Z10 sold. Some people Google "BlackBerry OS autoloader", and apparently in some parts of the world that developer site is the first thing that pops up. Because it's the only official BlackBerry site that offers autoloaders. People go "ooh. Great" and start downloading.

BlackBerry should put up 10 warnings after you pick the download link hammering home the idea that this OS is not complete... major stuff is missing... no clock, media, file management... app testers only... are you sure?... are you really sure?... one last time, are you absolutely sure?...don't go crying to Crackberry when you find you don't like it... That sort of stuff.

Maybe that would help.

But then, maybe not.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by joeldf; 09-08-16 at 08:27 AM.
    09-08-16 07:15 AM
    If you look at the developer website, it does call the OS a "Developer Beta OS". But it also says that it's for the "Developer Beta" phones. Even though they have autoloaders for every BB10 phone model that is not the Developer Beta model.

Beyond that, BlackBerry really needs to put more warnings about those developer releases. This has been going on almost since the first Z10 sold. Some people Google "BlackBerry OS autoloader", and apparently in some parts of the world that developer site is the first thing that pops up. Because it's the only official BlackBerry site that offers autoloaders. People go "ooh. Great" and start downloading.

BlackBerry should but up 10 warnings after you pick the download link hammering home the idea that this OS is not complete... major stuff is missing... no clock, media, file management... app testers only... are you sure?... are you really sure?... one last time, are you absolutely sure?...don't go crying to Crackberry when you find you don't like it... That sort of stuff.

Maybe that would help.

But then, maybe not.

Posted via CB10
    Would have helped! ... But if you've done a lot of user you should begin to receive at least a date on how long it will be unusable on the device! It is not at all fair
    09-08-16 07:20 AM
    Would have helped! ... But if you've done a lot of user you should begin to receive at least a date on how long it will be unusable on the device! It is not at all fair
    I think BlackBerry thought they would get it out by now. In the past we've seen leaked full OSs of major version updates, then a Developer version is released by BlackBerry, then an official release of the regular full OS within days, if not maybe a week. But not months.

This is the longest we've gone between developer release and final gold release.

In the past, we'd see new members coming here asking about the incomplete OS they loaded, only for us to realize it's a developer OS. But we've usually been able to point that person to a comparable full OS - leaked, or official - and problem solved.

That's just not the case now since there is no comparable full OS to offer at the moment. The only thing this forum can do is offer the missing apps that seem to work, with the caveat that there still a few features that don't work - the alarm, I think, is one such feature that doesn't work. Maybe it's the only one, I don't remember.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 09:16 AM
    I really need the update because I was too noob... I used the beta version of 10.3.3, and I do not know how to get back to 10.3.2, for all I know , it is not possible to downgrade... Anyone know what I can do ? or have to wait for 10.3.3?
    09-08-16 09:22 AM
    If there were really "many of us," then this update issue would never have existed.

*C5303
    If this update didn't existed there would really be a "many of us "...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-08-16 09:57 AM
    I really need the update because I was too noob... I used the beta version of 10.3.3, and I do not know how to get back to 10.3.2, for all I know , it is not possible to downgrade... Anyone know what I can do ? or have to wait for 10.3.3?
    You can do nothing but wait with the exception of adding Conite's file pak from 10.3.2.xxxx which you have probably already done.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-08-16 09:58 AM
    My question to those non developers that weren't bright enough to realize that they were looking at a developers' OS (beta or not), is why did they load something that they don't understand?

ppeters914 likes this.
    09-08-16 11:48 AM
    The fact that it was not a release made for the general public should have kept all users from loading it on their devices.

Life is not fair and when a person takes what was never given to them, they have to pay the price for their actions.

09-08-16 11:51 AM
    The fact that it was not a release made for the general public should have kept all users from loading it on their devices.

Life is not fair and when a person takes what was never given to them, they have to pay the price for their actions.

Blame Canada! No wait, blame the people. Seriously I see both sides and hope it is released soon if only for them as I will NOT be installing it anyway! Will the browser at least be updated!.........

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-08-16 11:53 AM
    As has been told repeatedly in numerous threads, there is no going back. You have to wait or search out a post from Conite detailing the steps to make your device function prior to the release of the update.

09-08-16 11:53 AM
    As has been told repeatedly in numerous threads, there is no going back. You have to wait or search out a post from Conite detailing the steps to make your device function prior to the release of the update.

Or just buy a new device and consider it a teachable moment.
    DreadPirateRegan and Vistaus like this.
    09-08-16 12:43 PM
    blackberry's logo is on the developers website. people are downloading it: I downloaded because 10.3.2 kept: failing. twice I sent two phones in and we're replace and spent TIME setting all my accounts up. the old O.S would keep t::he display on and the my face would hang up on customers or mute them.

so I disagree with the satement you did not have to load. the disclaimer should have said this beta really sucks. do not load. as I said before if the beta was this bad it really should not be available to the public. it certainly should not still be available now with so many people having the same issue and the same people on the forums revert back well there is a disclaimer. there was a disclaimer on cigarettes for 20 years that smoking was harmful to your health but people smoked. then the people won the lawsuit: this site should be shut down. again. when will it be released. a week or a year. they can give a realists time frame.

Posted via CB10
    Can somebody ban him until 10.3.3 comes out?

It has been said over and over again. That 10.3.3 was released on the Developers blog. DEVELOPERS blog. You said it yourself that it came from the Developers site.

And it says right in there: "Similar to the previous beta releases, these autoloaders contain a reduced set of BlackBerry 10 applications compared to a full OS release and are intended for application testing, not regular use."

People have numerous times sent you links to the additional files that will make your phone useful until when/if 10.3.3 final build comes out. So unless you have something constructive to say, why not just sit back and wait like the rest of us.

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz and Vistaus like this.
    09-08-16 12:55 PM

How i do this, pls.. I dont know about this Conite.. Can you help me?
    Last edited by Jean Karlo; 09-08-16 at 02:30 PM.
    09-08-16 02:15 PM
    Why do they even care now they are letting that ship sink to as samsung is taken over the security stuff now, Obama carries one, a special sammy. Blah. People are hopping ship, me and my blackberry I can trash on BlackBerry or we can but no outsiders can, it's just in our BlackBerry users hypocritical nature. Tell me that's a lie!

PS: I Love BB10 so much I never had anything that required a sim in it that was not on BB10 and I am 36 now. Sure I own droid tablets and windows desktops as well as Linux (solus) but otherwise, BB10 only! I hope by the time the ART starts to effect apps I NEED that they skinned blackberry droid so well that even the gestures are swipe rather then that tap, tap I hate so much! Typed on my Passport SE whilst watching a movie on my playbook via Kalemsoft pulled from my Linux computers drive!

PPS: yes I know blend is EOL just in case you were going to let us know.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Why do you still use a Playbook? That crap is slow AF now

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 02:37 PM
    How i do this, pls.. I dont know about this Conite.. Can you help me?
    /blackberry-10-os-f269/well-apparently-i-made-mistake-updating-10-3-3-what-my-options-now-1076574-post12468096/
    09-08-16 02:40 PM
    So what day in September?

Posted on my Still Awesome Z30
    09-08-16 02:44 PM
    Guys March 2017 point release and further silent one a month later 10.4. 00

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 03:31 PM

On the 31st.

 Passport filter-evading the NSA  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    09-08-16 03:40 PM

35th... as usual.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 03:44 PM

BlackBerry should put up 10 warnings after you pick the download link hammering home the idea that this OS is not complete... major stuff is missing... no clock, media, file management... app testers only... are you sure?... are you really sure?... one last time, are you absolutely sure?...don't go crying to Crackberry when you find you don't like it... That sort of stuff.

Maybe that would help.

But then, maybe not.

Posted via CB10
    But even the word 'beta' indicates that it's not fully finished and bugs and killed cats and whatnot may be ahead.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-08-16 04:38 PM
    Why do you still use a Playbook? That crap is slow AF now

Posted via CB10
    I stated it in my original reply, Kalemsoft is not slow to stream movies from my desktop to the playbook, it's spectacular for that. It's like a tool, you just need to know how to use it, understand?..

-Dread Pirate Regan
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-08-16 05:36 PM
    I'm waiting for a big Browser update... sometimes is working slow, we need a good update for it! that's all I need so I can keep using my phone for a very very long time!! :3

Posted via CB10
    I would love this

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 11:32 PM
    I stated it in my original reply, Kalemsoft is not slow to stream movies from my desktop to the playbook, it's spectacular for that. It's like a tool, you just need to know how to use it, understand?..

-Dread Pirate Regan
    PlayBook connected to a TV and paired to a BB10 device offers a lot of easily accessible functionality. It can get pretty deeply integrated if you've got patience with the OS. Five years plus old, the PlayBook still does a lot of things really well. Very happy with it still.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-09-16 02:04 AM
    Regarding the POTUS Samsung, I doubt he is allowed any apps. Apps are vectors. With no apps, an UP TO DATE bb10 would be just fine for POTUS.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 04:01 AM
384 ... 56789 ...