I am so worried and I have been patient for the new OS

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 11:44 AM
    Hey, I already reserved myself in opening that thread yesterday...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Am reserving for November.

 BlackBerry Z10
    09-07-16 11:53 AM
    Everyone jokes ... are able to publish a date after the rough to the third promised not look! It buries itself in the band ...
    What are you saying?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    09-07-16 12:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    What are you worried about? Also, it isn't a new OS, it is only an update. Relax and breathe.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    09-07-16 12:24 PM
    Am reserving for November.

 BlackBerry Z10
    Okaes go for it...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-07-16 02:26 PM
    Everyone jokes ... are able to publish a date after the rough to the third promised not look! It buries itself in the band ...
    Can someone translate?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    09-07-16 03:31 PM
    Could be a Christmas present instead...

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    09-07-16 03:32 PM
    What is that? An official statement from blackberry? Really ? I'm a French man and I think my writing skills are better than that.
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-07-16 04:23 PM
    I think we have just 1/12 chance it would be September! (If you do not specify the year)
    09-07-16 05:07 PM
    No, you can't get the beta version as there is none. What you're talking about is the DEV version which is aimed at developers for testing their apps, which is why it's incomplete.
    Good point, something those who installed it seemed to have ignored, even though I believe Bla1ze made that clear in his article about it.
    09-07-16 05:25 PM
    While watching "the other fruit's" launch event this morning and all they had on the table I couldn't have felt worst about the fact that we can't even hit it on an update date. I know we are millions of miles apart from them in a lot of ways but it also made me think where BlackBerry was 8 years ago... sad sad times...

BlackBerry Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    09-07-16 05:31 PM
    I downloaded the bar files 10.3.2 and added through the sachesi tool. at least I think I did correctly. kind of confusing. per Conite's recommendation. even though he did not think I was being serious. going through a lot of methods. anyway. now the phone just reboots when it wants to. back to the original. blackberry release the stinking update so your customers can have the phone working again. or at least seriously tell us. is it a week away or a month??? if it is year. I will by another phone. Won't like it. but will have no choice.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 05:40 PM
    I downloaded the bar files 10.3.2 and added through the sachesi tool. at least I think I did correctly. kind of confusing. per Conite's recommendation. even though he did not think I was being serious. going through a lot of methods. anyway. now the phone just reboots when it wants to. back to the original. blackberry release the stinking update so your customers can have the phone working again. or at least seriously tell us. is it a week away or a month??? if it is year. I will by another phone. Won't like it. but will have no choice.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure what you did, but I assure you there is no issue with sideloading the apps. I have about a half dozen assorted BB10 devices running 10.3.3 + apps without any problems (beyond the minor known limitations).
    09-07-16 05:45 PM
    people that say it's only an update don't worry have no idea that it is something that many of us have to have to fix a problem. so yes it is a must!

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 05:45 PM
    Still there isn't any news officially from BlackBerry...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    09-07-16 07:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    They are waiting until the inventory with BB10 on it is depleted as well as the obvious. You see shopblackberry.com lately on which passports are available, no whites now.

I can't believe they let samsung take their light with "security" as in that is what Obama has a "special samsung device now" no more BlackBerry. What is samsungs os again? Tttttttt.....

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-07-16 07:56 PM
    people that say it's only an update don't worry have no idea that it is something that many of us have to have to fix a problem. so yes it is a must!

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry doesn't have to fix a problem that you threw upon yourself. It's not their fault that you didn't read before installing a DEV/beta build. I don't mean to be rude, but again: You created your own problem.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-07-16 11:54 PM
    They are waiting until the inventory with BB10 on it is depleted as well as the obvious. You see shopblackberry.com lately on which passports are available, no whites now.

I can't believe they let samsung take their light with "security" as in that is what Obama has a "special samsung device now" no more BlackBerry. What is samsungs os again? Tttttttt.....

-Dread Pirate Regan
    They are waiting on NIAP still. In one of the 10.3.3 threads, someone posted a link yesterday where you can see that the certification process is still ongoing. So if you want to be sad, be sad because the certification process of that company is slow.

09-07-16 11:56 PM
    They are waiting on NIAP still. In one of the 10.3.3 threads, someone posted a link yesterday where you can see that the certification process is still ongoing. So if you want to be sad, be sad because the certification process of that company is slow.
    NIAP is the US government certification agency, but the actual testing is being done by a third party to NIAP standards.

What we don't know is the reason for the delay. It could be due to it simply being a slow process (especially with summer vacations), or there could be changes that BlackBerry needs to make to the 10.3.3 OS, or there could be issues with the BB10 devices themselves.
    09-08-16 12:20 AM
    blackberry's logo is on the developers website. people are downloading it: I downloaded because 10.3.2 kept: failing. twice I sent two phones in and we're replace and spent TIME setting all my accounts up. the old O.S would keep t::he display on and the my face would hang up on customers or mute them.

so I disagree with the satement you did not have to load. the disclaimer should have said this beta really sucks. do not load. as I said before if the beta was this bad it really should not be available to the public. it certainly should not still be available now with so many people having the same issue and the same people on the forums revert back well there is a disclaimer. there was a disclaimer on cigarettes for 20 years that smoking was harmful to your health but people smoked. then the people won the lawsuit: this site should be shut down. again. when will it be released. a week or a year. they can give a realists time frame.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 12:43 AM
    blackberry's logo is on the developers website. people are downloading it: I downloaded because 10.3.2 kept: failing. twice I sent two phones in and we're replace and spent TIME setting all my accounts up. the old O.S would keep t::he display on and the my face would hang up on customers or mute them.

so I disagree with the satement you did not have to load. the disclaimer should have said this beta really sucks. do not load. as I said before if the beta was this bad it really should not be available to the public. it certainly should not still be available now with so many people having the same issue and the same people on the forums revert back well there is a disclaimer. there was a disclaimer on cigarettes for 20 years that smoking was harmful to your health but people smoked. then the people won the lawsuit: this site should be shut down. again. when will it be released. a week or a year. they can give a realists time frame.

Posted via CB10
    This kind of things not the first time happened since 10.0.0 there is always peoples load dev os .. But whatever can make you feel better...
    arkenoi likes this.
    09-08-16 01:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    If there were really "many of us," then this update issue would never have existed.

*C5303
    09-08-16 01:10 AM
    NIAP is the US government certification agency, but the actual testing is being done by a third party to NIAP standards.

What we don't know is the reason for the delay. It could be due to it simply being a slow process (especially with summer vacations), or there could be changes that BlackBerry needs to make to the 10.3.3 OS, or there could be issues with the BB10 devices themselves.
    I didn't say NIAP was testing it, I said they are waiting on NIAP certification. That third does NIAP certification to NIAP standards so my post was correct.

09-08-16 02:20 AM

Look up the word facetious.

Sad?

I am I want BB10 forever. Not going to happen as for this 10.3.3, I am not even installing it for a certificate, hah, to swap it for probably another messy run time since barely anybody working the BB10 ship as well as going up many apps prob even my built in blend, sure I could sideload them back in, maybe? But why... I am staying put just wanted to join the party.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-08-16 02:40 AM
    I didn't say NIAP was testing it, I said they are waiting on NIAP certification. That third does NIAP certification to NIAP standards so my post was correct.

Why do they even care now they are letting that ship sink to as samsung is taken over the security stuff now, Obama carries one, a special sammy. Blah. People are hopping ship, me and my blackberry I can trash on BlackBerry or we can but no outsiders can, it's just in our BlackBerry users hypocritical nature. Tell me that's a lie!

PS: I Love BB10 so much I never had anything that required a sim in it that was not on BB10 and I am 36 now. Sure I own droid tablets and windows desktops as well as Linux (solus) but otherwise, BB10 only! I hope by the time the ART starts to effect apps I NEED that they skinned blackberry droid so well that even the gestures are swipe rather then that tap, tap I hate so much! Typed on my Passport SE whilst watching a movie on my playbook via Kalemsoft pulled from my Linux computers drive!

PPS: yes I know blend is EOL just in case you were going to let us know.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    BerrySoul likes this.
    09-08-16 02:48 AM
384 ... 45678 ...