Chen and others in the company have not said "move on" when asked pointed questions on what to expect with the bb10 platform.
    Nor would one expect them too, because they wouldn't be that dumb.

You'll get exactly what was offered - two security updates, without any firm commitment to new devices.
    08-30-16 09:22 PM
    We all know BB10 is a platform that is being wound down.

Yes, they will continue to throw us a few more bones, but we're wasting our energy complaining about the flavour.

Blah blah disrespected, blah blah promises, blah blah insulted. Who has the time? Be happy or move on.
    How many times have you told people to "move on" on this website? Why not just leave everyone alone? If people want to complain on the BB10 board, they should complain unmolested.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 09:54 PM
    August has come and past.
    08-30-16 09:55 PM
    How many times have you told people to "move on" on this website? Why not just leave everyone alone? If people want to complain on the BB10 board, they should complain unmolested.

Posted via CB10
    Can I complain?
    08-30-16 10:23 PM
    Can I complain?
    What's troubling you?
    08-30-16 10:26 PM
    Might as well complain....

When you call blackberry all you get is an Excuse instead of an solution.

I thought Blackberry was a solution provider.

August / NOT....

Come on! Get your act together.
    08-30-16 10:32 PM
    What's troubling you?
    I want it to be Friday.
    08-30-16 10:34 PM
    Can I complain?
    Does it involve bullying?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 10:43 PM
    Beta went on it just is not really good. Again, if you print on improving, then it did not go further blackberry wording
    Someone knows what has been promised a new date?
    Dude there wasn't a beta. Everything was clear and you ignored it a screwed up. Stop blaming anyone but yourself. It was meant for developers only.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    thurask, Vistaus, moyah8 and 1 others like this.
    08-30-16 10:55 PM
    I am fairly certain he had deleted a default app and it just re installed it

Posted via CB10
    Brother.. it was just a 2 mb download.. it got updated.. I only got a onscreen notification which took me to software updates section stating I ve the latest software download. And it's not a app reinstall or update. I wud ve not created a hype bout it. I only informed. Perhaps yes I shud ve taken a screenshot.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    08-30-16 11:35 PM
    Brother.. it was just a 2 mb download.. it got updated.. I only got a onscreen notification which took me to software updates section stating I ve the latest software download. And it's not a app reinstall or update. I wud ve not created a hype bout it. I only informed. Perhaps yes I shud ve taken a screenshot.

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    Must be android runtime update to M
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    08-30-16 11:36 PM
    It was meant for developers. Sure. Sure. Again I will takke the blame. Bu lock it down like BETA zone so regular folks cannnot make the stupid mistake. Not everyone is perfect like you. It seems like this is an issue for many.

And to wait for months and months for a fix with no date. But you don't know the whole story anyway how I had experienced already 2 warranty exchanges that was probable due to an unstable 10.3.2 O.S which led me into the release of the 10.3.3 developer. But i did not realize the danger.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 11:52 PM
    Nor would one expect them too, because they wouldn't be that dumb.

You'll get exactly what was offered - two security updates, without any firm commitment to new devices.
    Please enlighten me: when did BlackBerry say we will get two security updates? 'Cause I haven't read anywhere that 10.3.4 will be a security update only.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red) <3
    08-30-16 11:52 PM
    We all know BB10 is a platform that is being wound down.

Yes, they will continue to throw us a few more bones, but we're wasting our energy complaining about the flavour.

Blah blah disrespected, blah blah promises, blah blah insulted. Who has the time? Be happy or move on.
    I for one is very happy with my device Conite.

I just don't like miss promises, especially with no apology or explanation. It's just down right rude.

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    08-31-16 02:13 AM
    It was meant for developers. Sure. Sure. Again I will takke the blame. Bu lock it down like BETA zone so regular folks cannnot make the stupid mistake. Not everyone is perfect like you. It seems like this is an issue for many.

And to wait for months and months for a fix with no date. But you don't know the whole story anyway how I had experienced already 2 warranty exchanges that was probable due to an unstable 10.3.2 O.S which led me into the release of the 10.3.3 developer. But i did not realize the danger.

Posted via CB10
    NO. The developer OS is out there in the wild on BlackBerry site so those developers interested in making BlackBerry apps can download and try with there apps in development.

SO, I blame CrackBerry from having brought the download file to this forum. It just brought a software that many would not have known of, as they are not developers.

BUT, the ownership after downloading this software is down to the individual. CB did not force the download on anyone, nor did BlackBerry. Additionally, to that matter, both CB and BlackBerry made disclaimer explaining what the software was (a developer OS).

SO, neither CB or BlackBerry has done any wrong to cause this OS to be downloaded via a "stupid mistake". If that has been done, then it's just a sad "stupid mistake" which must be accepted and responsibility taken and just sit tight and await the official release.

CB users are rather helpful when people make "stupid" mistakes, and one such help came from Conite where he posted links to apps that make the S slightly usable. Other than that, just hang tight.. the end of your suffering is neigh!

Uzi and Vistaus like this.
    08-31-16 02:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    "Regular people" are able to read and comprehend what they have read. After doing so, they didn't install something that wasn't meant for "regular people" to install on their devices, because they understood the possible ramifications that action may bring them.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-31-16 04:04 AM
    Please enlighten me: when did BlackBerry say we will get two security updates? 'Cause I haven't read anywhere that 10.3.4 will be a security update only.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red) <3
    "We will keep developing and enhancing the BlackBerry 10 operating system. In fact, we are confirming plans to release platform updateS focused on security and privacy enhancements."

From the BlackBerry developers blog.
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-31-16 06:35 AM
    "We will keep developing and enhancing the BlackBerry 10 operating system. In fact, we are confirming plans to release platform updateS focused on security and privacy enhancements."

From the BlackBerry developers blog.
    Tale of the whole. I would have had to apologize It saw, we did not give up by the time I promised! Now is the time to test Windows Mobile, the more viable!
    08-31-16 06:49 AM
    Well just got tweet from BlackBerry help and says "Please bookmark and monitor Inside BlackBerry, https://t.co/r4euU8UscX as we will post details there when available "

Not sure what that means as far as time line.

(this is in regards to my tweet to Marty Beard asking when we would see the update)

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 08:15 AM
    I think that's what they have told everyone who has asked about the update

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 08:33 AM
    Bye bye August.

Posted via my BlackBerry � Passport on newest OS 10.3.2
    08-31-16 08:55 AM
    Not until midnight in Waterloo.

Hey, I'm trying to give BlackBerry as much rope as possible. Hopefully they won't just hang themselves.

Posted via CB10
    johnny_bravo72, jope28 and Vistaus like this.
    08-31-16 09:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    They don't have to do anything beyond telling you it's a stripped down developer OS and loading it could hamper your device. Which they did.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-31-16 09:31 AM
    13 more hours....

Where's the beef?
    08-31-16 10:01 AM
    13 more hours....

Where's the beef?
    Please don't do that to yourself!

08-31-16 10:02 AM
591 ... 1516171819 ...