And Android has Nougat 7.1 just around the corner.
    http://www.phonearena.com/news/Andro...ilfish_id84448
    Meanwhile, we're here amongst ourselves arguing about a clock app.

*C5303
    But...but..it has bedside mode
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    08-27-16 10:00 AM
    But it still means you aren't entirely right 'cause if we're counting in all system apps, like you stated before, then the Clock app indicates that we're about to get BB11.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    We can't take anything meaningful from the Clock app version number anyway for the reason you've stated (I'm sure there's a reason for that versioning scheme as well though), but we can from apps like Help, Maps, the Android runtime, etc that have a history of being numbered after OS updates.
    08-27-16 10:04 AM
    Meanwhile, a new fake 10.3.3 build has been spotted in the Latest spotted OS thread.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red) <3
    08-27-16 03:52 PM
    Meanwhile, a new fake 10.3.3 build has been spotted in the Latest spotted OS thread.

Uh-oh -- the secret's out! The BB10 software team is just a shell script and a cron job, set to compile a new internal build every so often.
    08-27-16 10:33 PM
    The beta version I ruined my device! Blackberry logo stops. I look forward to the official version because it would be only on order. Slowly I feel like I will not be happy to 10.3.3 and I would write a "nice" letter of the most competent, but of course it would not get there ... Many people did the same, probably because they know this. At least some gesture allowed to grant a higher version number than the BETA to work! Or any solution to this ...
    08-28-16 12:37 AM
    Month by month deley update. It will be interesting if they will release it. They will cheat domething in the system to let use whatsapp or not, deeply integrated in the system.
    08-28-16 02:49 AM
    The beta version I ruined my device! Blackberry logo stops. I look forward to the official version because it would be only on order. Slowly I feel like I will not be happy to 10.3.3 and I would write a "nice" letter of the most competent, but of course it would not get there ... Many people did the same, probably because they know this. At least some gesture allowed to grant a higher version number than the BETA to work! Or any solution to this ...
    Beta? You mean the DEV build, aimed at DEVELOPERS? It's nothing more than an experimental preview for devs to test their apps. If you and, as you say, many people installed it anyway then you all ignored the warnings on the download page. It's not up to BlackBerry to unbrick your device at this point. The solution right now is to wait for the official public 10.3.3 release.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    08-28-16 02:53 AM
    I want Elon Musk to buy Blackberry and then everything will be more awesome....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-28-16 04:15 AM
    I want Elon Musk to buy Blackberry and then everything will be more awesome....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    The last thing he'd want to do is jinx Tesla.

*C5303
    08-28-16 05:39 AM
    Any news about the postpone...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    08-28-16 11:09 AM
    I hear many folks speaking up for developers on these post. Hogwash! It's not like many of us ignored the warnings. Many of us simply did not understand or the implications or did not think our phone company would not EVER have a solution in a timely manner. I will say it again. Development software needs to not be open sourced to the public if it is damaging. It was to simple for anyone to get. It was marketed that 10.3.3 was here. I can speak for myself. I was having issues. So I needed 10.3.3 to resolve. It was late I was tired. I did not realized I could not eventuality load an OS of something on the phone. Really. Anything???? Come on! Especially since this OS has been told it was going to be out at any time months ago. No date still. Unreasonable to spend $600 on a phone and you are stuck and blackberry cannot tell you when it will be ready. Also why is the site not down. It should not be available period! It is trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 02:17 PM
    Everyone. Just start buying competitors phones. Blackberry does not care.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 02:19 PM
    Actually the developers need Blackberrys permission I would think to UT their product out there in the Web for the open market for anyone to use. For this reason. In order to be a beta tester. You have to apply and get a user ID and password in order to download and be a part of the program. Not here. Any sucker can destroy their ****.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 02:23 PM
    I would be gone except that I think the Passport is the best form factor for me. I like BlackBerry OS 10 best but will need to put up with dual inferior products in the future.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 02:26 PM
    I hear many folks speaking up for developers on these post. Hogwash! It's not like many of us ignored the warnings. Many of us simply did not understand or the implications or did not think our phone company would not EVER have a solution in a timely manner. I will say it again. Development software needs to not be open sourced to the public if it is damaging. It was to simple for anyone to get. It was marketed that 10.3.3 was here. I can speak for myself. I was having issues. So I needed 10.3.3 to resolve. It was late I was tired. I did not realized I could not eventuality load an OS of something on the phone. Really. Anything???? Come on! Especially since this OS has been told it was going to be out at any time months ago. No date still. Unreasonable to spend $600 on a phone and you are stuck and blackberry cannot tell you when it will be ready. Also why is the site not down. It should not be available period! It is trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    The universe has unfolded exactly as it should.
    08-28-16 02:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    You are incorrect on pretty much everything you ranted about in your post.

It was clearly stated that the OS was a developers copy. On top of that you and lots of others who didn't heed that warning were quick to come here to rant and rave about what you called a failure on BlackBerry's part, when in fact it was your fault. Why could you and the rest of the others have come here and made enquiries BEFORE rushing to install the Developer OS?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    08-28-16 02:49 PM
    You are incorrect on pretty much everything you ranted about in your post.

It was clearly stated that the OS was a developers copy. On top of that you and lots of others who didn't heed that warning were quick to come here to rant and rave about what you called a failure on BlackBerry's part, when in fact it was your fault. Why could you and the rest of the others have come here and made enquiries BEFORE rushing to install the Developer OS?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Couldn't agree more with you. +100

08-28-16 02:57 PM
    Actually the developers need Blackberrys permission I would think to UT their product out there in the Web for the open market for anyone to use. For this reason. In order to be a beta tester. You have to apply and get a user ID and password in order to download and be a part of the program. Not here. Any sucker can destroy their ****.

Posted via CB10
    Did you not install the missing apps I posted? Apart from a handful of secondary functions, the OS functions fairly well.

Btw, it's hard to blame anyone else when you see these warnings:

"Warning: You will NOT be able to downgrade to previous versions of BlackBerry 10 after loading 10.3.2 or 10.3.3."

"This SDK OS update is only for testing purposes and does not replace your full BlackBerry 10 OS."
    Last edited by conite; 08-28-16 at 03:10 PM.
    08-28-16 02:59 PM
    Did you not install the missing apps I posted? Apart from a handful of secondary functions, the OS functions fairly well.

Btw, it's hard to blame anyone else when you see these warnings:

"Warning: You will NOT be able to downgrade to previous versions of BlackBerry 10 after loading 10.3.2 or 10.3.3."

"This SDK OS update is only for testing purposes and does not replace your full BlackBerry 10 OS."
    I just forgot to tell that not even sure the system boots on the phone!
    08-28-16 09:24 PM
    I just forgot to tell that not even sure the system boots on the phone!
    You're not sure if your phone boots?

PRIV STV100-1/AAG111 DTEK50 STH100-1/AAG124 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-28-16 10:02 PM

Hmm.
    08-28-16 10:06 PM

Beta went on it just is not really good. Again, if you print on improving, then it did not go further blackberry wording
    Someone knows what has been promised a new date?
    Last edited by Zil; 08-29-16 at 08:47 AM.
    08-29-16 05:22 AM
    Maybe August has more than 31 days this year lol

 Passport filter-evading the NSA  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    08-29-16 11:26 AM
    Maybe August has more than 31 days this year lol

IIRC these these tend to happen on Tuesdays, so there is one more kick at the cat.
    Not saying it will, just saying that there is one more Tuesday.
    08-29-16 12:04 PM
    IIRC these these tend to happen on Tuesdays, so there is one more kick at the cat.
    Not saying it will, just saying that there is one more Tuesday.

BlackBerry 10.3.3 will be August-there-chance-homie-serveimage.png

DrBoomBotz likes this.
    08-29-16 12:35 PM
591 ... 1213141516 ...