I dont understand what the hurry is for the 10.3.3. An average user will not notice any difference at all for the new update.

It will all be the sevurity updates on the backend, for the corporate users.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 01:47 PM
    I dont understand what the hurry is for the 10.3.3. An average user will not notice any difference at all for the new update.

Posted via CB10
    Those are fighting words.
    08-05-16 01:48 PM
    Those are fighting words.
    Hehe

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 01:50 PM
    As I wrote before, BlackBerry hasn't really touched it in several weeks. They are waiting for NIAP.
    They still waiting for NIAP. O dear I thought that was allready cleared
    08-05-16 02:23 PM
    Jesus will come again before 10.3.3 comes out.
    .....and he will be back a couple of times before!! Lol!!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 07:05 PM
    Sorry but no it didn't, IMO.
    What's still not clear?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 02:17 PM
    What's still not clear?

Posted via CB10
    I'm saying the message was clear.
    08-06-16 03:41 PM
    I'm saying the message was clear.
    Word!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 03:46 PM
    Word!

Posted via CB10
    Plonk!
    08-06-16 03:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think people are expecting it to be like a major update. When it finally comes out ill be watching out for the 'Update hasn't done anything' thread lol

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    08-06-16 08:31 PM
    I think people are expecting it to be like a major update. When it finally comes out ill be watching out for the 'Update hasn't done anything' thread lol

Well, nether of us know what 10.3.3 has to offer, other than the NIAP. But, the developer build had browser refinements in it. So, we will have to wait and see instead of making statements! And for most of us, its not the 10.3.3 part, but the commitment and trustworthiness of a company in general. In business, when we affirm and make statements to the general public, we are supposed to make that happen as soon as the dates are confirmed. The reason why blackberry has to keep on reiterating their commitment to BB10 is because they do not keep up with their promises on time! And that frustrates the end users. The reason I say this is because, when 'twitter for blackBerry' was updated , they said an even more bigger update is to follow with lots of enhancements! It's all about basic business values and ethics. Gosh, will those in denial at least take these messages into your thick head?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 09:54 PM

I expect it will be multiple threads.
    StephanieMaks likes this.
    08-06-16 10:20 PM

Let's see if Mr Chen is paying attention to all his loyal BlackBerry 10 customers. I do have a feeling the update may have some significance.
    This update is being held back for a reason. They maybe getting beady to throw us a nice juicy bone.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    08-06-16 10:27 PM
    Let's see if Mr Chen is paying attention to all his loyal BlackBerry 10 customers. I do have a feeling the update may have some significance.

BlackBerry only cares about loyal BB10 customers insofar as they empty the channel of BB10 devices.
    johnny_bravo72 and JeepBB like this.
    08-06-16 10:29 PM
    This update is being held back for a reason. They maybe getting beady to throw us a nice juicy bone.

Yes, it'll significantly reduce the "Where's 10.3.3?" threads here.

*C5303
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-06-16 11:16 PM
    It has occurred to me that BlackBerry may be intentionally delaying 10.3.3 because more of the loyal BB10 buying folks will wise up when they see what a maintenance release really means.
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-06-16 11:31 PM
    It has occurred to me that BlackBerry may be intentionally delaying 10.3.3 because more of the loyal BB10 buying folks will wise up when they see what a maintenance release really means.
    Good point
    Ronindan likes this.
    08-06-16 11:39 PM
    Maybe he meant next month in some bs year he never really meant to be until it is horribly late and doesn't matter any more.

Typical BlackBerry lah.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-06-16 11:41 PM
    I think so too. Maybe it was a calculated move to push people to their Android devices. You build up suspense that there will be "goodies" in the 10.3.3 release, say it is in July, and delay BBOS 10 in July for the release of DTEK50. Build up enough pressure, and people who are loyal are going to buy it. People will grumble, but will accept the inevitability of BBOS, and move on. It all seems to be a calculated business move.

However, I say this even though BlackBerry has released updates to BBOS for maintenance, but nothing as far as "upgrades" to the existing platform. Conite and others are right when they say not to expect any big changes, as they will only do maintenance until people have fully switched to their new phones, or HUB+ service, if you bought another android phone . It isn't in the interest of their new business model to make BBOS anew every year.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 06:05 AM
    Yes, it'll significantly reduce the "Where's 10.3.3?" threads here.

*C5303
    Which will be replaced with "Where's 10.3.4" threads.
    08-07-16 09:41 AM
    Which will be replaced with "Where's 10.3.4" threads.
    And "They didn't update the ART and they PROMISED!!! " and "What about the loyalists, we deserve $x. "
    08-07-16 09:47 AM
    Maybe - BB is just busy developing and releasing android phones - which is why BB10.3.3 is delayed.
    08-07-16 10:13 AM
    Fool me once shame on you (Chen), fool me twice can't put the blame on you.

BlackBerry 10 sales will come to a screeching halt if Chen doesn't put out a update with some meat on it. No one will care about any future updates any more. He'll lose any potential sales of any BlackBerry Android. Samsung will make all the money. Chen would have lost all trust.

08-07-16 05:47 PM
    Fool me once shame on you (Chen), fool me twice can't put the blame on you.

BlackBerry 10 sales will come to a screeching halt if Chen doesn't put out a update with some meat on it. No one will care about any future updates any more. He'll lose any potential sales of any BlackBerry Android. Samsung will make all the money. Chen would have lost all trust.
    But BlackBerry has never said to expect anything more then security updates and bug fixes for BB10. Any speculation of something more significant than that has been from people here who refuse to let BB10 go.
    08-07-16 06:00 PM
    BlackBerry only cares about loyal BB10 customers insofar as they empty the channel of BB10 devices.
    Unfortunately, I agree with your analysis. Although, giving loyal BB10 customers the cold shoulder with poor support isn't the kind of word of mouth marketing you need to win over new BlackBerry Android customers.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    08-07-16 06:00 PM
591 ... 34567 ...