Lmao

Posted via CB10 Powered by  QNX
    08-04-16 10:47 PM
    Lies lies. No support for legacy devices.... I think BB10 OS is probably on the way out as they won't push updates. Starting to see the Android devices which means the end of blackberry IMO. No competitive advantage, Security is a smoke show, just another Android phone. Then it comes down to hardware.... wait to see that but the Priv that I saw looked fragile and plastic... my rant is over...
    08-04-16 10:48 PM
    Going bankrupt doesn't care about contractual obligations.
    Has BlackBerry filed for bankruptcy? No. Have they made it clear to customer's they may not be able to live up to any of their commitments? No, in fact they are adamant they will. On the other hand, making commitments that they knowingly cannot realistically keep would constitute fraud. So however you cut it, there's no excuse.
    08-05-16 12:03 AM
    I am offering my help to someone who says his device is "down" for crying out loud! Cut it out.
    In this case, its not the first time I am seeing u helping somebody saying "10.3.3 is not going to help u in any ways, dont wait, no use in it and bla bla". Other than this, u r really a helpful guy
    So that's the reason I was cutting in...that reply of urs is kind of not so cool!

Posted via CB10
    Chobbyta likes this.
    08-05-16 02:25 AM
    In this case, its not the first time I am seeing u helping somebody saying "10.3.3 is not going to help u in any ways, dont wait, no use in it and bla bla". Other than this, u r really a helpful guy
    So that's the reason I was cutting in...that reply of urs is kind of not so cool!

Posted via CB10
    Explain to us how an update that consists of nothing more than security updates will bring a dead device back to life?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    08-05-16 04:45 AM
    Explain to us how an update that consists of nothing more than security updates will bring a dead device back to life?

Who gave u this surety that it will not have any kinds of bug fixes? If u have any kind of evidence to it, please enlighten us too!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 04:54 AM

Back to life may not be as literal as you might be thinking. I doubt they're thinking that an update would fix a device that they dropped in water or something as severe as that. It could more reasonably mean that the user is experiencing something so buggy that it's not usable for their intended purpose, but an update that contains both security and bug fixes might remedy that user's problem and make it usable again.

It amazes me how quick some people here are to dismiss reasonable requests and feedback, as if we should shut up and be satisfied with whatever BlackBerry gives us. That's not the attitude that earns repeat business in a competitive market.
    08-05-16 05:34 AM
    No competitive advantage, Security is a smoke show, just another Android phone. Then it comes down to hardware.... wait to see that but the Priv that I saw looked fragile and plastic... my rant is over...
    This is sort of what bothers me about the direction Chen took the company.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 06:43 AM
    Back to life may not be as literal as you might be thinking. I doubt they're thinking that an update would fix a device that they dropped in water or something as severe as that. It could more reasonably mean that the user is experiencing something so buggy that it's not usable for their intended purpose, but an update that contains both security and bug fixes might remedy that user's problem and make it usable again.

It amazes me how quick some people here are to dismiss reasonable requests and feedback, as if we should shut up and be satisfied with whatever BlackBerry gives us. That's not the attitude that earns repeat business in a competitive market.
    Well said!

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 07:12 AM
    Help! My Passport is acting funny and it will not let me play Pok�mon Go ever since I updated to 10.3.3 yesterday.
    08-05-16 07:54 AM
    Managing expectations is helpful... and cool.
    08-05-16 08:52 AM
    Managing expectations is helpful... and cool.
    Yes...but killing hopes are not so !

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 09:39 AM
    Spreading unrealistic/delusional hope to the less critical members of the community is very uncool.
    Surely you can see that?
    08-05-16 09:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    I beg to differ.
    08-05-16 09:53 AM
    Who gave u this surety that it will not have any kinds of bug fixes? If u have any kind of evidence to it, please enlighten us too!

Posted via CB10
    I have been running 10.3.3 for over two months. I can assure you there is nothing here that anyone will even see, let alone bring a phone back from the dead.
    08-05-16 10:03 AM
    Jesus will come again before 10.3.3 comes out.
    08-05-16 10:03 AM
    I have been running 10.3.3 for over two months. I can assure you there is nothing here that anyone will even see, let alone bring a phone back from the dead.
    So you are saying that 10.3.3 will never happen?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 10:10 AM
    So you are saying that 10.3.3 will never happen?

Posted via CB10
    Not at all. Its release is imminent - as soon as NIAP is done with it.

If was speaking of new, significant features.
    08-05-16 10:19 AM

But the version you are running was a stripped dev version only intended for bug testing. It did not even include the native apps. I'm sure we will see fixes/patches and possibly enhancements to some of the native apps as well. I don't expect much but I would bet on some browser tweaks.
    08-05-16 10:41 AM
    Desires are nourished by delays.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 10:42 AM
    Desires are nourished by delays.

Posted via CB10
    Until they are not.
    Ajith Raveendran likes this.
    08-05-16 10:44 AM
    Mee too..and thats why I am more desperate to receive 10.3.3 official os since I am using it in my daily driver. I dont hope for any magics but just the official os.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 10:46 AM
    We are committed to BlackBerry 10 ,like we commited to PlayBook ,bbos...
    08-05-16 10:46 AM

Thanks for your clarification, because your other post made it sound like it will never happen.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 10:47 AM
    Thanks for your clarification, because your other post made it sound like it will never happen.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry but no it didn't, IMO.
    08-05-16 10:55 AM
591 ... 23456 ...