#makeamericahubagain
    07-12-16 09:41 AM
    Sure hope they do continue making BB10 devices with physical keyboards. Nothing beats the productivity and efficiency of using phones like this Passport.

If not then Google it will be since they own us all anyhow..

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 02:52 PM
    Win 3.1 didn't have any TCP/IP stack so arguably it was at least secure. For TCP, you needed Windows for Workgroups to which you then had to add the MS TCP/IP support.
    Not straightforward without any internet services!
    ....and then you needed to patch it. There were multiple TCP/IP stacks from various vendors you could install. I definitely DO NOT miss those days.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.2.2813
    07-13-16 03:43 PM
    I have Read Other Sources BlackBerry 10.3.3 Released ON 08August 2016
    07-29-16 01:04 AM
    I have Read Other Sources BlackBerry 10.3.3 Released ON 08August 2016
    [citation needed]
    07-29-16 01:16 AM
    They'll give my fm radio back?
    07-29-16 01:36 AM
    You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

The thing with BlackBerry is expect the worst. And then go one lower.
    07-29-16 07:47 AM
    BlackBerry 10.3.3 will be August-407993_10150576758079579_2063712650_n.jpg.. just throw this on trash bin..
    cukierkas and StephanieMaks like this.
    08-02-16 09:45 AM
    .. just throw this on trash bin..
    Welcome to CrackBerry :*

Via Pasta CB10
    08-02-16 09:52 AM
    Believe me or not i had picked up two Z10 from recycle bin week ago. Bin was full of BB - Z10 and classic. I only decided to give a chance because Z10 has better camera, compare to my current android phone. Personally I will never buy Blackberry device on their OS. Such small community compare to android and overpriced devices. I believe they share final of Symbian os.
    08-03-16 08:18 PM
    For the guys who seem to ask why do some want 10.3.3 so bad. Why is it important for you to know. If you don't have a positive answer don't throw stones. Folks have their reasons. I know for me like many! My phone has been down for months. The only way to fix is to WAIT for the upgrade or buy a new phone since blackberry cannot wipe and reload.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 04:32 PM
    For the guys who seem to ask why do some want 10.3.3 so bad. Why is it important for you to know. If you don't have a positive answer don't throw stones. Folks have their reasons. I know for me like many! My phone has been down for months. The only way to fix is to WAIT for the upgrade or buy a new phone since blackberry cannot wipe and reload.

Posted via CB10
    Why is your phone down? What will 10.3.3 be able to do to fix that that you can't do now?
    08-04-16 04:40 PM
    I want it for more stability: my browser keeps crashing on some sites, video playback in browser doesn't always work even for the same site and video, wifi calling doesn't work or is iffy, shall I go on? There are plenty of valid reasons that fall under the promised security and stability update category.
    hkkelvinlee likes this.
    08-04-16 05:16 PM
    Why is your phone down? What will 10.3.3 be able to do to fix that that you can't do now?
    Are u sure that his fon will not be fixed and better than how is it now after he loads 10.3.3?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 05:25 PM
    Are u sure that his fon will not be fixed and better than how is it now after he loads 10.3.3?

Posted via CB10
    I don't know what the issue is, so that's why I'm asking.

One thing is for sure, 10.3.3 will not bring a phone that is "down" back to life any better than any other OS.
    08-04-16 05:33 PM
    Chen said next month expected and that was hinting to the month july and a few week ago some BlackBerry dude tell us there role it out in a few weeks. Those weeks are almost over so I expect a better update and in that case bring it out next month
    08-04-16 05:37 PM
    Chen said next month expected and that was hinting to the month july and a few week ago some BlackBerry dude tell us there role it out in a few weeks. Those weeks are almost over so I expect a better update and in that case bring it out next month
    As I wrote before, BlackBerry hasn't really touched it in several weeks. They are waiting for NIAP.
    08-04-16 06:12 PM
    I don't know what the issue is, so that's why I'm asking.

One thing is for sure, 10.3.3 will not bring a phone that is "down" back to life any better than any other OS.
    It mostly differs from person to person. Some finds better battery life...some finds better speed...some finds total rejenuvation...it differs...from person to person...from build to build...I donno y u try to blame every single person who ask for it. People ask coz BlackBerry is to be blamed...they delayed it...

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 06:18 PM
    It mostly differs from person to person. Some finds better battery life...some finds better speed...some finds total rejenuvation...it differs...from person to person...from build to build...I donno y u try to blame every single person who ask for it. People ask coz BlackBerry is to be blamed...they delayed it...

Posted via CB10
    I am offering my help to someone who says his device is "down" for crying out loud! Cut it out.
    Michael Dunn1 likes this.
    08-04-16 06:33 PM
    People who complain about the release date of 10.3.3 are the ones that are going to complain that there are not enough visible changes once they receive the update.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 07:30 PM
    So what if they do. I will be one of them.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 08:30 PM
    People who complain about the release date of 10.3.3 are the ones that are going to complain that there are not enough visible changes once they receive the update.

Posted via CB10
    Forking over good money for a BlackBerry device over alternative Android or iPhone devices that get more timely updates (security, stability, and new features) kind of entitles customers to complain of the relatively poor support and value they're receiving. If a company doesn't listen to their unsatisfied customers, good luck getting their repeat business.
    08-04-16 08:55 PM
    Forking over good money for a BlackBerry device over alternative Android or iPhone devices that get more timely updates (security, stability, and new features) kind of entitles customers to complain of the relatively poor support and value they're receiving. If a company doesn't listen to their unsatisfied customers, good luck getting their repeat business.
    I'm sure anyone who bought a BB10 device in the last two years knew full well that BlackBerry was in dire straights and may not be in a position to support their devices at all. I would consider ourselves lucky.
    app_Developer and JeepBB like this.
    08-04-16 09:07 PM
    I'm sure anyone who bought a BB10 device in the last two years knew full well that BlackBerry was in dire straights and may not be in a position to support their devices at all. I would consider ourselves lucky.
    BlackBerry markets themself doing business as usual and their commitment to continued support for BB10 and BB10 device, which they're still selling at high prices. If BlackBerry makes statements like that (including dates of updates) and sells to customers they better keep up their end of the deal. So no, luck has nothing to do with contractual obligations.
    08-04-16 09:53 PM
    BlackBerry markets themself doing business as usual and their commitment to continued support for BB10 and BB10 device, which they're still selling at high prices. If BlackBerry makes statements like that (including dates of updates) and sells to customers they better keep up their end of the deal. So no, luck has nothing to do with contractual obligations.
    Going bankrupt doesn't care about contractual obligations.
    08-04-16 10:12 PM
591 12345 ...