Will 10.3.3 come sooner than a year from the last 10.3.2 update? Can't imagine 10.3.4 will ever happen. Doubting 10.3.3 will either. *sigh*
    11-08-16 04:30 PM
    Correction. He said 10.3.4 was coming after 10.3.3.
    '*If* it comes. After all, BlackBerry's very good at doing the possimpible.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    11-08-16 04:34 PM
    Instead of going to android, they could have invested on more apps and developers and marketing and publicity. Really disappointed and irritated with this move.
    This would have gone against conventional wisdom at the time, but I agree. They gave up all their differentiation. Been talked to death, but agreed.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-09-16 12:37 PM
    This would have gone against conventional wisdom at the time, but I agree. They gave up all their differentiation. Been talked to death, but agreed.

Posted via CB10
    Not even Microsoft could pull that off.
    11-09-16 01:44 PM
    Instead of going to android, they could have invested on more apps and developers and marketing and publicity. Really disappointed and irritated with this move.
    Then you should have bridged them needed cash instead of Prem and Fairfax.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    11-09-16 02:30 PM
    Just tell yourself 10.3.2 is the last update. Anything else is bonus.

I love BB10 nonetheless.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 08:18 PM
    Then you should have bridged them needed cash instead of Prem and Fairfax.
    Good point but maybe Chen sold Prem on his strategy after Prem already had decided to make the loan.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 11:50 PM
    Just another day, with another update from BlackBerry ..today we have 10.9.9
    elfabio80 likes this.
    11-10-16 05:26 PM
    BlackBerry 10.3.3 OS will be *December  [Speculation]-img_20161111_102343.png still stuck in NIAP cert, so it goes for loong. Does not matter, only security updates means nothing to us

Posted via my Passport!
    11-11-16 03:24 AM
    **** sakes. I wish they would just either cancel it already or ******* release it.

I need to factory reset my phone and I would like to know if I should bother waiting for 10.3.3 or just go with the latest 10.3.2 build. I really don't care either way, but I don't want to have to do it twice. I just want off this crappy AT&T release.

It's such a **** off that they string us along like this. Just be straight up and honest.

Posted via CB10
    priteshmt likes this.
    11-11-16 12:47 PM
    **** sakes. I wish they would just either cancel it already or ******* release it.

I need to factory reset my phone and I would like to know if I should bother waiting for 10.3.3 or just go with the latest 10.3.2 build. I really don't care either way, but I don't want to have to do it twice. I just want off this crappy AT&T release.

It's such a **** off that they string us along like this. Just be straight up and honest.

Posted via CB10
    Straight up and honest that's what BlackBerry lacks in

Posted via CB10
    11-11-16 01:08 PM
    ^^^^^^^^this!

Posted via CB10
    11-11-16 01:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just factory reset now, and then update non-destructively when it comes out.
    11-11-16 01:15 PM
    Me 2. When 10.3.3 will come out I expect better camera, browser and some goodies we saw from Android and I new Android runtime update
    11-11-16 01:59 PM
    Samsung with the biggest share on market planned to develop the own OS. Let we see what is happening with Samsung now.
    BlackBerry is peanuts in comparison. What is happening with BlackBerry and the own OS and devices?
    Simple coincidences? Of course. I'm sure, yes.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-16 03:50 PM
    The switch to an Android BlackBerry can't come soon enough. How can it take this long!? Another process that is appears to be broken. How can there be this much red tape to move approvals through?
    11-11-16 05:19 PM
    The switch to an Android BlackBerry can't come soon enough. How can it take this long!? Another process that is appears to be broken. How can there be this much red tape to move approvals through?
    What do you mean? There are three BlackBerry devices that run Android, you can buy one anytime you like.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-11-16 05:34 PM
    Samsung with the biggest share on market planned to develop the own OS. Let we see what is happening with Samsung now.
    BlackBerry is peanuts in comparison. What is happening with BlackBerry and the own OS and devices?
    Simple coincidences? Of course. I'm sure, yes.

Posted via CB10
    Before Android, Samsung already had their own smartphone OS called Bada. It was quite popular here in the Netherlands and in some other countries. Then they moved to Android as others did so as well so they deprecated Bada. Then they realized they needed something of their own again and started working on Tizen. And the reason Tizen fails is mostly due to the fact that Samsung's Tizen phones are only available in a small number of developing countries. Tizen on their smart TV's, OTOH, is very popular (our Samsung smart TV also runs Tizen) because most Samsung smart TV's are running Tizen.

11-11-16 11:57 PM
    Me 2. When 10.3.3 will come out I expect better camera, browser and some goodies we saw from Android and I new Android runtime update
    You're a "Dream Weaver". 😂

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 12:42 AM
    Before Android, Samsung already had their own smartphone OS called Bada. It was quite popular here in the Netherlands and in some other countries. Then they moved to Android as others did so as well so they deprecated Bada. Then they realized they needed something of their own again and started working on Tizen. And the reason Tizen fails is mostly due to the fact that Samsung's Tizen phones are only available in a small number of developing countries. Tizen on their smart TV's, OTOH, is very popular (our Samsung smart TV also runs Tizen) because most Samsung smart TV's are running Tizen.

Remember Nokia... with Symbian

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 03:07 AM
    What guarantee does anyone expect that in the future BlackBerry won't fail to issue updates for the Android phones? They (BlackBerry) have set a precedent for future failures by their past lack of care and concern for their long time customers.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    11-12-16 06:33 AM
    What guarantee does anyone expect that in the future BlackBerry won't fail to issue updates for the Android phones? They (BlackBerry) have set a precedent for future failures by their past lack of care and concern for their long time customers.

The moment BlackBerry signs the first licence agreement for its flavour of Android, we can all breathe easier. It will, no doubt, be a long term commitment to continue updating the software.
    11-12-16 08:41 AM
    The moment BlackBerry signs the first licence agreement for its flavour of Android, we can all breathe easier. It will, no doubt, be a long term commitment to continue updating the software.
    No offense, but one would have expected that same commitment for their own products.

graylingboy and anon(4295315) like this.
    11-12-16 09:20 AM
    No offense, but one would have expected that same commitment for their own products.

Concur. BlackBerry went very quickly from making their own Android device, to re-branding to licensing the software. How many devices per year do they need licence to pay for the effort of staying on top of Android vulnerabilities and modify a new Android release each year.

Just had a long talk about the future of BlackBerry with a long time user who is replacing a Z30. Since there is no BB10 upgrade path from a Z30 everything is on the table. Bottom line is it won't be BlackBerry - Android. Clearly Android is not going to save BlackBerry handsets either.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    elfabio80 and Vistaus like this.
    11-12-16 10:28 AM
    You'd have to be a fool to not see the writing on the wall here. I expect BlackBerry to abandon their android software project within a year. Why anyone would continue to blindly stand behind them now after so much disregard for their loyal customers, is completely beyond me.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 11:59 AM
712 ... 2122232425 ...