You'd have to be a fool to not see the writing on the wall here. I expect BlackBerry to abandon their android software project within a year. Why anyone would continue to blindly stand behind them now after so much disregard for their loyal customers, is completely beyond me.

Posted via CB10
    They expected their BB10 customers to convert. This was not done well. You don't get converters by sh--ing on your user base. The OS should be maintained while people are still using and even buying the devices.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    11-12-16 01:11 PM
    Time for December speculation.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 10:41 AM
    Time for December speculation.

Posted via CB10
    No man, we haven't even passed half this month...

Posted by My Lovely Z30
    11-13-16 12:20 PM
    No offense, but one would have expected that same commitment for their own products.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    No offense, but why would a "for profit" company continue to pour money into an endeavor that is increasingly losing customers and money with no sign of a turn-around?

The few of us left still hanging on to BB10 don't amount to a hill of beans compared to the cost of maintaining an OS. I understand it. Why are some people so dense that they can't understand it.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-13-16 12:37 PM
    No offense, but why would a "for profit" company continue to pour money into an endeavor that is increasingly losing customers and money with no sign of a turn-around?

The few of us left still hanging on to BB10 don't amount to a hill of beans compared to the cost of maintaining an OS. I understand it. Why are some people so dense that they can't understand it.

Posted via CB10
    No offense, but do you understand that successful companies attempt to cultivate trust between themselves and their loyal clientele? Not standing behind their products damages this trust and, in effect, longer term profitability.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 12:40 PM
    No offense, but do you understand that successful companies attempt to cultivate trust between themselves and their loyal clientele? Not standing behind their products damages this trust and, in effect, longer term profitability.

Posted via CB10
    And longer term profitability was lost two years ago. When your loyal clientele have bolted to the point of just a handful hanging out on these forums... where's the incentive?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 01:29 PM
    And longer term profitability was lost two years ago. When your loyal clientele have bolted to the point of just a handful hanging out on these forums... where's the incentive?

Posted via CB10
    I hope you do know that not every BlackBerry user is hanging out on this forum? My parents, for example, aren't. And I also still see quite a lot of BBOS7 phones out on the streets here yet those users aren't active on here. I mean: if they were then this place would be filled with all those Dutchies.

And I'm not even talking about people who use business BlackBerry phones.

Don't get me wrong: I know the number of active BlackBerry users is low and dropping, I'm just saying not all remaining users are active on CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    Last edited by Vistaus; 11-13-16 at 11:54 PM.
    11-13-16 04:19 PM
    I hope you do know that not every BlackBerry user is hanging out on this forum? My parents, for example, aren't. And I also still see quite a lot of BBOS7 phones out on the streets here yet those users aren't active on here. I mean: if they were then this place would be filled with all those Dutchies.

And I'm not even talking about people who use business BlackBerry phones.

Don't get me wrong: I know the number of active BlackBerry users is low and dropping, I'm just saying not all remaining users are active on CrackBerry.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3

11-13-16 04:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    They don't cultivate trust at the cost of billion dollar losses. By all means name some successful companies who do.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    DrBoomBotz and JeepBB like this.
    11-13-16 05:27 PM
    We're past halfway November. Time to start the 'will be December' thread already...?
    11-16-16 01:59 PM
    We're past halfway November. Time to start the 'will be December' thread already...?
    It ain't over till it's over.

11-16-16 04:11 PM
    It ain't over till it's over.

It Will come at March, if it doesn't we can assume than BlackBerry did to OS10 the same to BlackBerry OS in its time

Posted via CB10
    11-16-16 08:24 PM
    I remember they said March 2016 it was going to be released....completely false..

  
    11-17-16 02:24 AM
    Something interesting is, if BlackBerry 10.3.3 gets released (not very sure if it Will ever get released), what excuse Will they put to take a whole New year on releasing 10.3.4 (if ever comes too),?,10.3.3 bringed niap which is the excuse for taking a whole year on releasing it but 10.3.4 should arrive on time or at least 2 months ahead

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 05:05 AM
    I really prefer not to have an update every 2 months... the os needs to be stable, almost bug free and imagine people who use the devices in corporate space. The IT managers would go crazy.

This is not android or ios!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 07:31 AM
    I really prefer not to have an update every 2 months... the os needs to be stable, almost bug free and imagine people who use the devices in corporate space. The IT managers would go crazy.

This is not android or ios!

Posted via CB10
    Yet android and iOS have pretty much taken over the corporate space. Obviously, it's not that big a deal.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 08:33 AM
    I'm going to assume this update will never come.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 12:01 PM
    I remember they said March 2016 it was going to be released....completely false..

  
    Yeah, looking back now, that goal seemed like a complete pipe dream, but back then it got some news coverage for them which might have been good.

I actually completely forgot about the OS these past few days lol.

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    11-17-16 12:17 PM
    Forget it. Isn't going to happen.
    11-17-16 12:27 PM
    Something interesting is, if BlackBerry 10.3.3 gets released (not very sure if it Will ever get released), what excuse Will they put to take a whole New year on releasing 10.3.4 (if ever comes too),?,10.3.3 bringed niap which is the excuse for taking a whole year on releasing it but 10.3.4 should arrive on time or at least 2 months ahead

Posted via CB10

As soon as inventory sell outs, it'll be pulled.

There's still inventory, so BlackBerry's position at the moment is 'coming soon / no comment'.

Expect a SUDDEN announcement about it being cancelled in the near future.
    ck2nb likes this.
    11-17-16 12:29 PM
    As soon as inventory sell outs, it'll be pulled.

There's still inventory, so BlackBerry's position at the moment is 'coming soon / no comment'.

Expect a SUDDEN announcement about it being cancelled in the near future.
    Probable outcome midnighter (google it), Will keep My BlackBerry 10 devices until BlackBerry Android reachs the level of quality of OS10

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 02:54 PM
    What's the rush for the update? It's only a security patch or something similar. You won't have anything visual to see. And BBOS10 is just about dead anyway. The update we are waiting for will probably be the last one anyway. Sad.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 03:17 PM
    What's the rush for the update? It's only a security patch or something similar. You won't have anything visual to see. And BBOS10 is just about dead anyway. The update we are waiting for will probably be the last one anyway. Sad.

Posted via CB10
    People likes to trick themselves sometime

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 03:30 PM
    Where is the 10.3.3 Will be december thread?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 03:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    There's two visual things to see:
    1 New anti-phishing feature in the browser
    2 New NFC toggles in Settings

11-17-16 03:52 PM
712 ... 2223242526 ...