What is it about 10.3.1 that compels you, that 10.3.2 lacks?
    Battery life

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 12:47 PM
    Battery life
    Maybe get a new battery?

That's a serious suggestion, and much better than loading a Dev-only version of the OS onto your phone. I've installed aftermarket batteries, often having bigger capacity than the original, in some of my gadgets to give them a new lease of life.
    10-13-16 12:56 PM
    Battery life

Posted via CB10
    My money is on the fact that you simply need a new battery. They are very inexpensive.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    10-13-16 01:19 PM
    Battery life

Posted via CB10
    If you are prepared to use an autoloader anyway, try 10.3.2.2876 or 10.3.2.2888 again. Then update the Android Runtime in BlackBerry World.

Use Ultimate Backup if you need to keep anything. Do not touch Link.
    10-13-16 01:27 PM
    My money is on the fact that you simply need a new battery. They are very inexpensive.

I very much doubt the battery needs replacing, but the OP could check the battery health with an app such as BBVE (Blackberry World) or several others available. This battery is 2 years old or less and unless it is a dud, should last much longer. Typically a lithium ion battery should last around 5 years, unless it has been abused by poor cycling habits.
    10-13-16 03:28 PM
    If so why did they even us an roll out date before..?? That's not once but twice and they also missed it...

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    I agree with you, but we were talking about the current situation. In the current situation, they haven't announced any date anymore which is understandable since they have to wait for the certification process to finish.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red)
    10-13-16 05:06 PM
    I agree with you, but we were talking about the current situation. In the current situation, they haven't announced any date anymore which is understandable since they have to wait for the certification process to finish.

Wasn't that the same situation back in Jan/Feb/March? They were waiting for NIAP certification back then too, and announced 'end of March' as their (first) target date.

Honestly I think the only change between then and now, is now they've given up (or at least, scaled back) with the false hope and lies.

Or if that's too pessimistic, then the only difference between then and now, is they now have a much more realistic understanding of what they're actually capable of, with the skeleton crew that remains to work on OS 10.3.3.
    melander, Rustiman and JeepBB like this.
    10-13-16 06:31 PM
    Maybe get a new battery?

That's a serious suggestion, and much better than loading a Dev-only version of the OS onto your phone. I've installed aftermarket batteries, often having bigger capacity than the original, in some of my gadgets to give them a new lease of life.
    I think buying a new battery won't resolve this issue

It is battery drain issue but not battery issue

Battery was standing at 50% before I went to bed last night and it came down to 25% after I woke up. So in 8 hrs battery is drained by 25% without any use

I believe it is something to do with OS but not battery. Even if my battery is not fully functional I except there should not be 25% drain in 8 hrs without using phone

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 11:14 PM
    Can anyone pls tell me if I can downgrade to 10.3 to 10.2

I could see many threads which talks abt this. I'm confused as all of u say that downgrade is impossible

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 01:09 AM

And with almost 2000 builds and still no certification I'm starting to wonder if perhaps BB10 (BlackBerry?) isn't as secure as I once believed it to be. I mean, for a company whose whole 'thing' is security, I would have believed certification to be an almost formality... *shrug*

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 01:20 AM

I could see many threads which talks abt this. I'm confused as all of u say that downgrade is impossible

Posted via CB10
    Its light...10.3.1.x and 10.2.x both are in block list (black berry company don't let!)).and u and all don't access to them for downgrade...
    10-14-16 04:15 AM
    Having a 25% battery drop overnight isn't an OS issue, and it's not really that high either.

Either it's a battery problem or an application that drains it overnight. Most certainly an android application.

Post your battery usage screen so we can see what is draining the battery.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 04:26 AM
    Nope.

*ME173X
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-14-16 04:34 AM
    Wasn't that the same situation back in Jan/Feb/March? They were waiting for NIAP certification back then too, and announced 'end of March' as their (first) target date.

Honestly I think the only change between then and now, is now they've given up (or at least, scaled back) with the false hope and lies.

Or if that's too pessimistic, then the only difference between then and now, is they now have a much more realistic understanding of what they're actually capable of, with the skeleton crew that remains to work on OS 10.3.3.
    Or, maybe, they were given a delivery estimate by the third party over whom they have no control, and made the mistake of giving the swarm of rabid chipmunks that is the BlackBerry fan base an estimated ETA based on this data.

If BlackBerry itself was doing the certification then yeah, crucify them for it being late. Their biggest mistake was making a promise based on factors out of their control.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-14-16 05:47 AM
    Or, maybe, they were given a delivery estimate by the third party over whom they have no control, and made the mistake of giving the swarm of rabid chipmunks that is the BlackBerry fan base an estimated ETA based on this data.

If BlackBerry itself was doing the certification then yeah, crucify them for it being late. Their biggest mistake was making a promise based on factors out of their control.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    Evaluators don't give estimates...

Instead they ask lots of detailed questions. Once you've answered all their questions, you get the "pass" certificate.

If you don't satisfactorily answer their questions, they ask more questions and the process extends, theoretically forever.
    10-14-16 05:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    How many times are you going to ask this same question and continue to disregard the answers that you receive?

10-14-16 07:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    95% of those threads are yours, please read them.
    10-14-16 09:18 PM
    Stop waiting for 10.3.3 and get a new phone........10.3.3 will be a lot outdated by the time it arrives. 10.3.3 won't update the android runtime. For now, everyone complain about the release, after then, everyone will complain about android runtime, google play services bla33....if you don't care about ART and Google service, then 10.3.2.2888 will be a better replacement for 10.3.2.2876......i've done upgrading to 2888 and battery life is better.....about browser issue, download multiCERT from Bbworld and it will solves it as it contain the same update as in the 10.3.3......performance also will be better...a lot more free spaces in my memory........one thing left outdated is the BB Maps.......oh not to forget, dark Hub and lithuanian language also....

BlackBerry Z10 STL1-001 10.3.2.2888
    10-15-16 03:16 AM
    95% of those threads are yours, please read them.
    Why do I have a feeling those threads won't be read and another will be made lol

Anyway, T - Minues 15 days till 10.3.3
    Then T- Minues 30 days till the end of November.

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-15-16 05:25 AM
    I am sooooo looking forward to the "10.3.3 will be *November" thread...

When it gets around to July again, do we start a new thread or just link back to the original thread?
    moyah8 likes this.
    10-15-16 11:22 AM

When it gets around to July again, do we start a new thread or just link back to the original thread?
    I'm thinking a New Thread with Month and Year... 2020 will come and go.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-15-16 02:44 PM

Well if we get round to March again, and 10.3.3 does actually get released, then BlackBerry can issue a statement to the effect of ' See, we told you it would be released in March.' *grin*

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-15-16 09:12 PM
    Has there been any latest update on the updates?? As October is almost over and still no update

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 04:30 PM
    Has there been any latest update on the updates?? As October is almost over and still no update

Posted via CB10
    Nope. BB10 and BlackBerry devices are still under evaluation for CSE and NIAP certification: https://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/en/canadia...uation-product

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    10-16-16 04:50 PM
    Nope. BB10 and BlackBerry devices are still under evaluation for CSE and NIAP certification: https://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/en/canadia...uation-product

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    I really do wonder what is taking sooo long! Have they changed some security feature so much that they have had to start testing from scratch!!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 05:18 PM
712 ... 7891011 ...