Hi all I don't know if I'm blind or what but I can't seem to find a setting for this. I noticed that now when you swipe up to minimize an app it no longer puts itself in the top left but in the next open space. Is there a way to change this back to how it was?

One more thing regarding contacts.. in the settings there's an option to "Unmerge existing contacts". Will this delete those pesky Skype contacts? I don't want to test it out then find out all of my contacts are missing. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:07 AM
    Skype contacts... My nemesis strikes again!

What I used to do is manually unmerge every single entry from their skype counterparts and then disable all contact source options, leaving only local contacts. That will show all skype ones and then.. delete them all. If now there is an option to unmerge, it saves you time doing the clean up.

Active frames (this is not windows phone!): the top four will keep the order they were opened. The bottom four shuffle as in 10.2.1. Hold on any active frame to place it somewhere else.

02-21-15 09:14 AM
    Thank you!

And yes sorry it was on the tip of my tongue and all that came to mind was tiles so I just went with it haha! So basically there's no way to get it back to the shuffle way? I'm used to swiping up and my most recent app be in the corner! It's confusing but if not I guess I'll have to get used to it.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    02-21-15 09:23 AM
    Yup - active frames don't move around based on last used, but based on order of being opened.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:31 AM
    Yeah its annoying but I'll get used to it. Also an update on the contacts thing. I flipped that option on and left the contacts app open for about 10 min and it deleted all those unnecessary contacts! Finally an option!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 10:29 AM
    I'm with you on this. Why did they have to change this feature when everyone is used to the other way? I am reading a lot of complaints about 10.3.1 and how people want the old version back
    02-22-15 05:29 PM
    I'm with you on this. Why did they have to change this feature when everyone is used to the other way? I am reading a lot of complaints about 10.3.1 and how people want the old version back
    Because we actually asked them for pinned active frames.
    02-22-15 08:51 PM
    Because we actually asked them for pinned active frames.
    'We' as in some of us, not all. So instead of appeasing everyone, they ruined it for those who were happy how it was and fixed it for those who wanted it. What is wrong with the option to have it on/off?

I think BlackBerry should focus more on allowing customizing options instead of black/white extremes.

I just downloaded this and it's throwing me off. Guess I'll get use to this until they either change it again or allow it to be customized.

Not complaining, just saying. Love my BlackBerry. Just wish I could customize certain features to fit my need oppose to the need of everyone else

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 07:12 PM
    Ruined.

/sarcasm
    02-26-15 02:01 PM
    Ruined.

/sarcasm
    My apologies, maybe not ruined but changed. I understand it's a great feature for those who would like it. I love the idea that it is available now and I'm sure I'll get use to how it is now.

But I think you're missing my actual point. Make it a feature to turn on / off and it'll make everyone happy.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 04:09 PM