So happy about this. How is the speed of the calendar now with 10.3.2. It's now slow and a bit laggy when starting and moving around dates.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    04-21-15 12:21 PM
    Can the new bar be sideloaded over top of 10.3.1? I remember it was not successful with the 281 build.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    flyingsolid likes this.
    04-21-15 12:37 PM
    Yes! Finally! Somebody was listening!
    04-21-15 01:52 PM
    Calendar is awesome again in the latest leak. Has every option that I want. Growing numbers, bars, and I can choose! Hurray!

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 03:22 PM
    Yes! Finally! Somebody was listening!
    Were they listening? Or was this a mistake that'll be removed (fixed) from the final release? I mean, once they realize they gave us something we like and want, can't have that...

Users with options??? It's like they expect all BB users to all wear dark suites, white shirts, thin black ties and dark glasses???
    04-21-15 06:16 PM
    Were they listening? Or was this a mistake that'll be removed (fixed) from the final release? I mean, once they realize they gave us something we like and want, can't have that...
    Well, it could be removed...the much-loved squircle seems to have vanished forever.

04-21-15 06:53 PM
    Well, in this case it might be here to stay, since there is now even the option to switch. This in itself basically makes a removal now useless, because they got THEIR favorite layout AND OURS to choose from.
    So BB coder team can run it with their dorky useless dots, and WE can run it with a REAL calendar.
    04-22-15 07:56 AM
    The dots are fine if you don't have that many appointments a day but do sport multiple calendars. The dots easily define if you have a whole day event just some Facebook birthday or nothing at all.

If you do have a timetable calendar like me. The dots are crap, I think it is great that they seem to serve both parties from 10.3.2 up.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 09:35 AM
    Calendar is awesome again in the latest leak. Has every option that I want. Growing numbers, bars, and I can choose! Hurray!

Posted via CB10
    What about the speed?

The speed of Loading the month view and every appointments in there, and also the speed of switching between days and appointments would be interesting to know.

Thank god in advance.

04-22-15 09:44 AM
    At first I didn't like the new calendar but after I got used to it I love it. When 10.3.2 is released bringing back the expanding numbers that will be the icing on the cake. To all of you that don't like it I say give it a chance.... I especially like leaving it open in an active frame which shows your appointments for the day.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 01:17 PM
    So happy about this. How is the speed of the calendar now with 10.3.2. It's now slow and a bit laggy when starting and moving around dates.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    Split second.
    04-22-15 01:58 PM
    The green color man, I REALLY hate that god awful green. I also liked me agenda to be continuous so I don't have to remember which week an appt in to find it. I would just start typing and it'd come up or just keep scrolling until I see it.

Posted via CB10
    mefretwell likes this.
    04-22-15 03:07 PM
    Great news regarding the return of vertical bars and growing numbers! This is the first time I'm very tempted installing a leaked OS. Good they listen to customer feedback after all.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 03:01 PM
    Wooooooooooot!

See settings page...

Attachment 348375

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 11:45 PM
    Great news regarding the return of vertical bars and growing numbers! This is the first time I'm very tempted installing a leaked OS. Good they listen to customer feedback after all.

Posted via CB10
    Just be aware that you can't roll back to 10.3.1 at this time if you don't like the leaked build, as far as I know.

04-24-15 07:30 AM
    Can the new bar be sideloaded over top of 10.3.1? I remember it was not successful with the 281 build.

Same question.
    04-24-15 08:32 AM
    I am a heavy mobile business calendar user as I have 4 to 5 different things in my calendar daily. I am also new to Blackberry Calendar after using Samsung Calendar on Androids. I must admit, and it is sad to say, that Blackberry developers should study Samsung Calendar to understand how to build a TRUE BUSINESS CALENDAR. BTW, how can Blackberry Calendar that doesn't show DETAILED MONTH VIEW be considered appropriate for businessmen? If I were a casual student who spends most of day drinking coffee at Starbucks and have two appointments a month, I can do with stupid dots or vertical bars or growing numbers. But as a business owner with 4 to 5 appointments per day, I need DETAILED MONTH VIEW. My calendar (in month view) has all identical number of dots, vertical bars and big fonts. Yes, Blackberry, I don't need your calendar to remind me I am busy and have appointment 24/7. I need to know WHAT appointment I have. Vertical bars OR dots OR growing numbers mean absolutely nothing to me other than the fact that Blackberry isn't capable of supporting my business.
    Velocitymj likes this.
    04-25-15 02:47 PM
    I need to know WHAT appointment I have. Vertical bars OR dots OR growing numbers mean absolutely nothing to me other than the fact that Blackberry isn't capable of supporting my business.
    So what exactly are you proposing it look like?
    04-25-15 03:36 PM
    I need to know WHAT appointment I have. Vertical bars OR dots OR growing numbers mean absolutely nothing to me other than the fact that Blackberry isn't capable of supporting my business.
    When did BlackBerry give up showing both a month calendar AND the appointments of the selected day on one screen? BBOS5? Or was it in 6? Why was this possible on the comparably tiny screens of pre-BB10-devices, but no longer on the current ones?

And, BlackBerry, why can apps like eg CalenGoo present a month calendar, containing the WRITTEN appointments for each day of the month, on one screen? Cleary visible, even on the smallest BB10 screen of a Q5/10?

Why do we faithful BlackBerry followers have to live with dots and bars instead, which is clearly the worst of all calendar appearances?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 03:55 PM
    When did BlackBerry give up showing both a month calendar AND the appointments of the selected day on one screen? BBOS5? Or was it in 6? Why was this possible on the comparably tiny screens of pre-BB10-devices, but no longer on the current ones?
    They never gave it up. It's right there. Do u know what you're talking about?
    04-25-15 04:32 PM
    Hey John - take advantage of the amazing HUB! Pull down from the top show a quick look at upcoming appointments.

If you're new to BlackBerry, dig into some of the things that make it super productive for busy people like you and me. The HUB is amazing for Calendar events. Also for Instant Actions.

Further, learn to use BlackBerry Assistant / universal search to interact with your phone.

Example: On your Passport, press and hold the side Mute/Play key for a quick second, and you will activate Assistant. Say " What is on my schedule for next Tuesday" (or a day you know has appts). Assistant will interpret the question, open a screen with your schedule, and has a user instruction that tells you to read out the subject line of the appointment you are interested in. Read one of the subject lines aloud and Assistant will open that item's details, with an option to tap to open it in the calendar app.

Hope you enjoy your Passport, and learn that its features are not direct duplicates of your Android, but with some time, an inquisitive and teachable nature, and some willingness to change - I think you'll appreciate BB10 on your Passport as much as many of us long-timers do.
    04-25-15 04:33 PM
    They never gave it up. It's right there. Do u know what you're talking about?
    I know what I'm talking about. Do you?
    I bet you can't show a screenshot nor describe where to find that. Maybe in your dreams, but that doesn't count.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 04:41 PM
    I know what I'm talking about. Do you?
    I bet you can't show a screenshot nor describe where to find that. Maybe in your dreams, but that doesn't count.

Posted via CB10
    P.s. I'm talking of a square screen of a Q or Classic or PP. Not a Z.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 04:43 PM
    P.s. I'm talking of a square screen of a Q or Classic or PP. Not a Z.

Posted via CB10
    Good. Next time don't bet before you think. You could loose your money.
    04-25-15 05:02 PM
    But yeah but no but yeah but no but he said that she said that her brother knows someone who said that he knows one who said that jenny pooed into a mustard glass.

Gosh seriously. If you're frustrated keep your fingers off the keyboard and punch a bag of rice or your cat or whatever relieves your depression.

04-25-15 05:31 PM
611 ... 2021222324 ...