I can remotely access any file on my computer from my phone. Conversely, I can access any file on my phone from my computer. This can all be done wireless and easily be setup on the phone and with blackberry link. This is the beginning of mobile computing
    06-03-13 08:18 PM
    I can remotely access any file on my computer from my phone. Conversely, I can access any file on my phone from my computer. This can all be done wireless and easily be setup on the phone and with blackberry link. This is the beginning of mobile computing
    When did you get it and from what carrier...............
    06-03-13 08:30 PM
    It's so awesome, I'm with bell and I can sync my music anytime with my laptop as long as my laptop is connected to wifi, I can take music off and add music anytime I want #Swag

Posted By Doofenschrmitz
    06-03-13 09:07 PM
    When did you get it and from what carrier...............
    Just got my Q10 from Bell (Canada).
    06-03-13 09:10 PM
    It's so awesome, I'm with bell and I can sync my music anytime with my laptop as long as my laptop is connected to wifi, I can take music off and add music anytime I want #Swag

Posted By Doofenschrmitz
    Exactly, you can sync pretty much anything you want!
    06-03-13 09:10 PM
    It is a great feature, true.

However I have disabled it.
    The connection, with possible files synchro in the background, and most of all the mapping of Z10 with memory card as the network drives combined together with the anti-virus app installed on PC, and set to scan any network drives for the thread (IT dept. settings, no influence possible from my side) made my battery last much shorter...
    06-04-13 08:54 AM
    It is a great feature, true.

However I have disabled it.
    The connection, with possible files synchro in the background, and most of all the mapping of Z10 with memory card as the network drives combined together with the anti-virus app installed on PC, and set to scan any network drives for the thread (IT dept. settings, no influence possible from my side) made my battery last much shorter...
    That's too bad. I really like this feature and can see how it could be very useful in business.

Surely your IT dept must know that running a virus scan on a network drive from a client PC is not a very efficient process, and not just for your BlackBerry. If two PCs mount that drive then it will be scaned twice as often. If 100 PCs mount it, well hopefully scanning hapens at night. Network drives should be scanned by the computer that serves them, or if they aren't served by a 'computer' (like a NAS) they should be scanned by a server or a security workstation that is 'close' in network terms.
    06-04-13 04:15 PM
    10.1 has made my phone slow and jittery with gestures. It's no longer smooth and fluid

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 01:31 AM