Can't find a good picture of a BB10 phone? Lol u cannot b serios.

The article was already updated with a proper photo when I saw it. Does anyone have a grab of what it was originally?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:34 AM
    Can't find a good picture of a BB10 phone? Lol u cannot b serios.
    The article was already updated with a proper photo when I saw it. Does anyone have a grab of what it was originally?
    Posted via CB10
    The whole thing was horrible, the photo the warfare.. total bloodbath but out from all the smoke billowing around the scene, sounds of explosion and carnage came Bla1ze like a scene from DOOM! Thou the mentality and smell is still the same, the new photo of a Q10 was seen rising in the distant background.
    I'm working on the selling the movie rights as his unofficial agent.
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-19-14 06:43 AM
    Too bad I didn't notice this earlier
    I would've jump in the convo, we have to step up (BlackBerry fans) and not be afraid of defending our beloved brand.

I can make any iPhone user trying to shlt on my Z30 feel miserable. How? I know what my device is capable of and I know how to use its full potential, while an iPhone user would only defend him/herself by saying "oh, apps this and that"

Spread the word!!! http://www.petitions24.com/attz30 http://www.change.org/petitions/john...blackberry-z30
    02-19-14 07:02 AM
    I'm going to step in and say that TheVerge as well as T-Mobile is right in this case and that Crackberry is in its own "reality distortion field" with regards to the Chen letter. TheVerge caters to a wide demographic of smartphone users and should be more impartial and representative of the general population's perspective than Crackberry.

A semantic analysis, such as hastily done by TheVerge, reveals that Chen's response to the T-Mobile campaign is rather exaggerate. Chen uses the word "outrage" multiple times. Does he realize that we're talking about smartphones and not genocide or starving children or corruption or anything of that sort? (Even then, "outrage" is grossly misused by media outlets and politicans; but, Chen's "outrage" brings new levels of sensationalism to the word.)

I found this excerpt from Chen's letter to be off-putting as well. "What puzzles me more is that T-Mobile did not speak with us before or after they launched this clearly inappropriate and ill-conceived marketing promotion." What? Did Apple speak with Microsoft after its Orwellian 1984 ads? This is not the first time history company X had a bash company Y ad. Such consultation with another company is NEVER necessary with regards to ANY market campaign T-Mobile (or any other company) intends to release.

Does Chen have a hotline for every marketing campaign involving Blackberry that other companies intends to release? What about the Blackberry hotline in response to ad campaigns with regards to other companies that it releases? Recall again that we are talking about smartphones and not military, Cold War communications between nation states.

Overall, this entire debacle does paint Chen in a rather negative light putting into question his higher level thinking skills and ability to perform as a CEO. Chen has mistaken himself as the figure head of a nation state instead of the CEO of a tech company. No doubt this will rattle Blackberry enterprise consumers and partners as Blackberry has become the instigator of celebrity tabloid/politician level PR mess that most businesses take great lengths to avoid.

P.S. Regardless of whether you agree with me or the guys at Verge or the guys posting on theVerge forums, all that should really matter is that, while a bunch of people on Crackberry agree with Chen's actions, many consumers and tech enthusiasts disagree with them as well. In the business world, that sort of mixed response is almost always an open and shut bad PR move. (Remember, this is not politics.)
    Last edited by sentimentGX4; 02-19-14 at 09:37 AM.
    02-19-14 09:18 AM
    Apple and Microsoft analogy doesn't work. The two were COMPETITORS. Last I heard, TMO wasn't making handsets, and BB wasn't a full fledged carrier.
    02-19-14 09:28 AM
    When I read such ugly comments it just strengthens my resolve to use my Q (I'm a rebel like that) .. honestly I just can't understand the hate for a product and the unwillingness to understand that BBOS 10 is different.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 09:36 AM
    I don't think Chen overreacted. He's the CEO of the company and responsible for trying to grow the company and the stock price for investors. Not only that jobs are on the line. Not only his but thousands of middle class white collar workers at blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 10:01 AM
    lol people complain when BlackBerry doesn't respond, and then they complain when it does respond. Assclowns.

And this verge has got to be a an apple fanboi site. As someone pointed out in the comments, verge takes impeccable care not to use a picture of an ifone 4 when publishing an article about apple.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    02-19-14 10:11 AM
    I'm going to step in and say that TheVerge as well as T-Mobile is right in this case and that Crackberry is in its own "reality distortion field" with regards to the Chen letter. TheVerge caters to a wide demographic of smartphone users and should be more impartial and representative of the general population's perspective than Crackberry.

A semantic analysis, such as hastily done by TheVerge, reveals that Chen's response to the T-Mobile campaign is rather exaggerate. Chen uses the word "outrage" multiple times. Does he realize that we're talking about smartphones and not genocide or starving children or corruption or anything of that sort? (Even then, "outrage" is grossly misused by media outlets and politicans; but, Chen's "outrage" brings new levels of sensationalism to the word.)

I found this excerpt from Chen's letter to be off-putting as well. "What puzzles me more is that T-Mobile did not speak with us before or after they launched this clearly inappropriate and ill-conceived marketing promotion." What? Did Apple speak with Microsoft after its Orwellian 1984 ads? This is not the first time history company X had a bash company Y ad. Such consultation with another company is NEVER necessary with regards to ANY market campaign T-Mobile (or any other company) intends to release.

Does Chen have a hotline for every marketing campaign involving Blackberry that other companies intends to release? What about the Blackberry hotline in response to ad campaigns with regards to other companies that it releases? Recall again that we are talking about smartphones and not military, Cold War communications between nation states.

Overall, this entire debacle does paint Chen in a rather negative light putting into question his higher level thinking skills and ability to perform as a CEO. Chen has mistaken himself as the figure head of a nation state instead of the CEO of a tech company. No doubt this will rattle Blackberry enterprise consumers and partners as Blackberry has become the instigator of celebrity tabloid/politician level PR mess that most businesses take great lengths to avoid.

P.S. Regardless of whether you agree with me or the guys at Verge or the guys posting on theVerge forums, all that should really matter is that, while a bunch of people on Crackberry agree with Chen's actions, many consumers and tech enthusiasts disagree with them as well. In the business world, that sort of mixed response is almost always an open and shut bad PR move. (Remember, this is not politics.)
    I would have agreed with you if it was between 2 competitors. We are talking about 2 partners here. If apple directly bashed BlackBerry that's okay, however the intended meaning of the email was that your BlackBerry phone is outdated and needs to be replaced. This e-mail was sent to limited people only and not the general TMo customers. That's where the outrage comes from.

That's the difference my friend.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 10:16 AM
    Bla1ze is a mothafuggin' OG. Lmao. But well done putting people in their places, sadly a lot of smartphone users aren't so smart regarding Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 10:27 AM
    It's always good to put up a good fight. Kudos Bla 1ze!!
    02-19-14 11:22 AM
    from my understanding, there are more pre b10 devices out in the wild than bb10 devices, so how was the use of that picture inaccurate? Blackberry are still making some money off of their older devices. Much ado about nothing methinks.
    02-19-14 03:21 PM
    from my understanding, there are more pre b10 devices out in the wild than bb10 devices, so how was the use of that picture inaccurate? Blackberry are still making some money off of their older devices. Much ado about nothing methinks.
    Good one buddy, good one. /s

Via CB Rockin Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2141 /2142 Radio
    02-19-14 03:25 PM
    Damn you guys are going IN!
    Why don't you go over theverga and fire at them ignorants LOL

Spread the word!!! http://www.petitions24.com/attz30 ---- http://www.change.org/petitions/john...blackberry-z30
    02-19-14 03:28 PM

A semantic analysis, such as hastily done by TheVerge, reveals that Chen's response to the T-Mobile campaign is rather exaggerate. snip...
    What you are failing to account for is that T-Mobile is a reseller for both Apple and BlackBerry. They have deals with both companies to sell their products. What makes this marketing campaign "wrong" is the fact that T-Mobile is targeting specifically BlackBerry users and in that singling out a brand that they feel is "less desirable". Had they put out the promotion for "Android, BlackBerry, and WP users" things would have been very different. You don't go into BestBuy and see a poster saying "An offer for LG users. Switch to Samsung today."
    raino likes this.
    02-19-14 06:06 PM
    Sadly, they trashed a few of my comments.. especially with one dude trying to get a real rile out of me...but whatever, a lot of them are still there and I'm pleased they at least updated the article. I don't think it's so unreasonable to ask for the image to be updated, I mean their initial image wasn't even a T-Mobile device on a T-Mobile article. Anyway, everyone knows if you want BB news you don't go to The Verge. Great longform content though lol. As for Dan, don't be so hard on him.. He's a great guy and sometimes he does try to say nice things about BlackBerry but it often gets drowned out by others. On a bit of a personal sidenote, thanks for noticing and saying so folks. I appreciate that.
    Thank you Bla1ze

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-19-14 06:30 PM
    I dont get the love that people have for the iPhone anymore. I had one and now use it as an iPod. Got news for ya, Without Jobs at the helm Apple only has one direction to go. If you dont think so look at the stock price today and 6 months or so ago. hovering at around 800 or so and now down in the 500 range. iOS7? nothing there.
    02-20-14 04:45 PM
    Sadly, they trashed a few of my comments.. especially with one dude trying to get a real rile out of me...but whatever, a lot of them are still there and I'm pleased they at least updated the article. I don't think it's so unreasonable to ask for the image to be updated, I mean their initial image wasn't even a T-Mobile device on a T-Mobile article. Anyway, everyone knows if you want BB news you don't go to The Verge. Great longform content though lol. As for Dan, don't be so hard on him.. He's a great guy and sometimes he does try to say nice things about BlackBerry but it often gets drowned out by others. On a bit of a personal sidenote, thanks for noticing and saying so folks. I appreciate that.
    Hey Blaze, I dont know Dan Cseifert obviously in person.....But honest to god I cant remember one time he said nice things about Blackberry 10. He hates blackberry HARD on twitter and the mobile show....

This is just today for example...

"@dcseifert: @shen_ye all of the Z10s i've seen have been concentrated in Midtown Manhattan. which kinda makes sense. poor souls."

The guy comes off as a total shill and a hater imho.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Clanked; 03-06-14 at 06:41 PM.
    03-06-14 06:15 PM
    ****, come on muff'kas! Argue better.

"You still use BlackBerry, bro"

Fight back. Mock them with angry birds app, imaps, itoys, iMessage or whatever. Mock google's lack of privacy. Mock the iphone for not having a file manager or Android for being disorganized. Oh and mock their ****ty multi-tasking phones.

This is BlackBerry mutha****a. Enterprise, bitches, corporations, outlook mail, BlackBerry Messenger, fastest Web browser, hub, our BlackBerry Q10 can take a 1:1 ratio photo, 1080p vids, hdmi port, remote file access, instant replies, it runs BlackBerry 10 and android, better battery life, keyboard for the Q10, shortcut keys, privacy, used by the NSA and government.

When you think of a BlackBerry user, he gets things done. When you think of an iphone user it's some skinny little **** that's playing angry birds that in prison would be marked as a means of currency. Android users would be fedora atheists with neckbeards.

BlackBerry, hell yeah. 'Merica!!!

Posted via CB10
    GSM-S likes this.
    03-06-14 09:24 PM
    Good job! So many websites out there use old stock photos of BB7 devices when referring to BlackBerry. It's amazing how low the standards for quality journalism have fallen.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 10:50 PM
45 12