I was wondering, if Blackberry OS team upgrades the device to download direct APK from google stores...my question is what will happen to native apps... do other companies need to focus on OS10 to built native apps or batter focus on google platform ....

how stable and performance of those apps... which directly downloaded by from google play
    11-13-13 01:33 AM
    only app I have had issues with so far is VINE, it says recording is not supported. Everything else works
    11-13-13 01:35 AM
    my question is if we can download all apps from google play what will be the future for Blackberry native apps... what about others who putting there handwork for native apps

only app I have had issues with so far is VINE, it says recording is not supported. Everything else works
    11-13-13 01:36 AM
    Developers will still need to make native apps to take advantage of the Cascades framework, sharing features, BBM integration, Hub integration, etc.

Those who care about delivering a good user experience, and can justify it resource-wise, will still develop natively. Many others will not, until BB10 gains a more significant user base. I can see native versions of social networking apps (for sharing features and BBM/Hub integration) or resource-heavy apps to take advantage of the Cascades framework, but we'll likely not see many native versions of things like video players, photo editors, and other apps that function just fine on their own and within the Android runtime environment.

There's definitely a trade-off, but I feel it's one BlackBerry needs to make. Every single person I know that will not consider BB10 is doing so because of the lack of apps. I know this because I've tried to sway every one of them.
    11-13-13 01:46 AM