He said his dad mentioned being "extremely busy" about the leak. It seems that there may be someone in the cross hairs..
    Never once was uttered to me, nor did my friend say anything more than his father mentioning "being extremely busy".

Abandoned the leak claim? Never did.
    Not that I want to jump into the middle of you two's pleasant conversation ..but I think the above quotes is where the "confusion" is stemming from. You say he's busy due to the leak..and then say that he was just extremely busy. I guess even I'm curious..is he busy due to the leak or not? I'm curious as to whether RIM is pursuing anything against BGR or not..although I'd highly doubt it.

Has RIM even issued an official statement about the supposed leak?
    avt123 likes this.
    12-30-11 10:49 AM
    Not that I want to jump into the middle of you two's pleasant conversation ..but I think the above quotes is where the "confusion" is stemming from. You say he's busy due to the leak..and then say that he was just extremely busy. I guess even I'm curious..is he busy due to the leak or not? I'm curious as to whether RIM is pursuing anything against BGR or not..although I'd highly doubt it.

Has RIM even issued an official statement about the supposed leak?
    Seriously??

Sweet Jesus, you people nit pick more than a bunch of gorillas at grooming time.

If I made the comment that I'd follow up on it...doesn't reason dictate that I'd be commenting on my first statement and not change directions or meaning mid-stream??

I guess that my friend's dad is also busy taking a dump, eating dinner, reading the paper, etc...you wanna apply that all to my statement about it?

And yes, RIM has responded officially to the leak.
    12-30-11 03:03 PM
    I think its horrible that attorney client privelage was breached. Someone should post the name of this attorney so no one will use him again. What else did he reveal?
    12-30-11 05:07 PM
    If they sued bgr they'd have to prove what was said was knowingly false. It wouldn't benefit them and is a crazy waste of resources. Now that I typed that and read it... Seems right up their alley
    12-30-11 05:22 PM
    haha, Yeah let's try to churn this into something bad...

OMG the HUMANITY!! They should find this attorney and lock him in the stockades, along with Mike and Jim, of course!!!11!! Poor BGR, just trying to look out for John Q. Public. This outrage is COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED!!!! ANOTHER black-eye for RIM. It's amateurish, lacks vision and borderlines on criminal behavior. It's true!! Some poster said it so its true!!

"I am truly concerned that the client's confidentiality was breached... What other information can I get about them???" Seriously?

You guys need a fresh agenda cuz this rotten old one is really stinking up the place.
    Last edited by TheScionicMan; 12-30-11 at 05:27 PM.
    12-30-11 05:25 PM
305 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD