What is the single BEST and WORST feature for each: iOS, Android, and of course blackberry (10)?

Choose only one, no ties and no stating 'nothing' as an answer. Also, this is opinion so try not to argue with others.

I'm asking strictly from a lack of ever using an iphone or an android more than for a few minutes.

As such, I can only really say my favourite blackberry feature is bbm, I've always loved it. What I dislike most is trying to go back and correct a typo on the z10 because that bubble is terrible, you should just need to click close to a word and maybe an on screen touch pad or something pops up to accurately get to the typo.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 09:03 PM
    Ios, I liked that it works relatively well and reliable. Dislike that it has to be run thru itunes and that it's so restrictive.

Android is cool with all it does but it's not stable.

Bb10 is cool that it does alot without apps. I guess the apps are what I dislike.
    02-25-13 09:12 PM
    IOS is terribly simple which makes it good and bad.. Good because its app driven and boring which means anyone can use it... its bad because theres nothing that makes the phone your own. Android and blackberry allows you to full customize your device to make it your own device.. Well the legacy berry did... Im sure the new platform will get there...
    02-25-13 09:18 PM
    BB10 - Best: it's difficult to choose between Hub or the keyboard but if I have to choose it will be the Hub. Made my networking/communication life so much easier since its advent. Worse feature...the switch between landscape and portrait tends to be a little slow, but hopefully that will be re-adjusted in an update soon.
    02-25-13 09:19 PM
    iOS: good: very smooth and fluid (gotta hand it to them). bad: too simple and boring
    Android: good: highly customizable, bad: doesnt do multitasking as well despite having a bazillion cores
    BB10: good: ease of multitasking, bad: young OS so it is bound to have bugs
    02-25-13 10:53 PM
    Seems multitasking is the main selling point for people, which is expected. It wasn't the reason I upgraded but it made me happy about my decision. If it weren't for the amazing keyboard I'd still be on my 9900.

I guess a lot of people have issues with iphones being too simple and boring, I've picked one up before and tried to use it after being so accustomed to blackberry. I couldn't just pick it up and go at it, I felt it to be awkward and foreign. Everyone and their kid has one now so it's become the norm and is almost stuck in a limbo because it's boring, but also smartphone standard that people base all opinions off of and don't want changed.

I'd like to know why people find android so unreliable, other than what you can Google about it. I'm surprised security hasn't been brought up? Also I guess I've already grown so accustomed to the hub I can't remember what it's like to have a different phone. To be honest my previous blackberries have all had everything go to the messaging folder anyway, so the hub isn't a huge stretch for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 11:36 PM