What is everyone using? I have a Classic and a Passport. I'm getting married in June and we don't want to use a DJ, just create a playlist and let it go...we keep having people recommend songs and while I own a ton of music already there are definitely some songs I don't and I'm not sure what the best way is to buy music on BB10. I used to use 7Digital (I think) but I'm pretty sure that app stopped working.

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    01-13-18 09:57 AM
    Search for "music finder"
    01-13-18 10:04 AM
    The 7Digital mobile site should still work.

You should check out Deezer as well, they have an app on BB World and with a subscription you can download songs locally.
    01-13-18 10:15 AM
    Just buy music from anyone you like and save it to your SD card in a music folder. I buy my music on a PC and save it to my OneDrive account, then I copy the music I'm listening to from OneDrive To my Z10 using the built in file manager.

If you own music on CD, just RIP it and do the same thing. The point is to get all of your files onto your SD card, then just use the BB10 music app.

I don't know why people think they need apps to do really simple things that almost all platform support natively.
    01-13-18 12:58 PM
    Just buy music from anyone you like and save it to your SD card in a music folder. I buy my music on a PC and save it to my OneDrive account, then I copy the music I'm listening to from OneDrive To my Z10 using the built in file manager.

If you own music on CD, just RIP it and do the same thing. The point is to get all of your files onto your SD card, then just use the BB10 music app.

I don't know why people think they need apps to do really simple things that almost all platform support natively.
    For once I agree with you on the app thing lol!
    01-13-18 01:36 PM

Every song I own I've already ripped/downloaded etc and have it saved to my SD card, I'm talking more about a song here and there that people have requested getting on our playlist. I don't own a PC so was hoping for a way to download songs directly on my device without needing to go through a website on a computer and then transfer everything.

01-13-18 03:15 PM
    I do have the Google Playstore on both my Classic and Passport if there's an Android app that works well too

01-13-18 03:18 PM
    I'm using amazon music. works a treat
    01-13-18 03:31 PM
    Every song I own I've already ripped/downloaded etc and have it saved to my SD card, I'm talking more about a song here and there that people have requested getting on our playlist. I don't own a PC so was hoping for a way to download songs directly on my device without needing to go through a website on a computer and then transfer everything.

Amazon or any other online store that sells music on the Web? Log in, purchase, download, and you're GTG.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    01-13-18 03:33 PM
    the Deezer app works fine on BB10, and on playbook actually

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-13-18 03:51 PM
    I do have the Google Playstore on both my Classic and Passport if there's an Android app that works well too

In that case why don't you just download 7Digital from the Play store? The (pulled?) app on BB World was also an Android app.
    01-13-18 04:54 PM
    In that case why don't you just download 7Digital from the Play store? The (pulled?) app on BB World was also an Android app.
    I didn't realize it still worked for BlackBerry or that the original app was an Android port. I guess I'll just do that, easy enough. Thanks!

01-13-18 06:22 PM
    I use the 7digital site. Works fine on my Passport.
    01-13-18 06:23 PM
    how can we save the music into SD card or in device? thanks

Q10 
    01-15-18 08:47 AM
    how can we save the music into SD card or in device? thanks

Q10 
    When you download a file it goes into your downloads folder, either on the device or SD card depending on your settings.

To move it, use the native file manager.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    01-15-18 09:29 AM
    I use the 7digital site. Works fine on my Passport.

Q10 
    01-15-18 10:37 AM