Hi guys,

What is the best app for backup and restore of contacts? I often have issues with contacts being merged with unrelated contacts, duplicate contacts etc. I have found that a lot of my problems arise when connected to Blackbery Link. It uses my outlook account to sync but links unrelated contacts and gets frustrating having to go through all my contacts individually to unlink/sort them out. I have latest version of Link and have turned off the contact sync feature. All my contacts are saved to my hotmail (live) account and this is what I use as my main contacts database. I have tried a few apps but not totally happy with the results. In the contacts app I have turned off SIM card, Blackberry Link, and have deleted contacts from locally stored (on the phone) so it is now only pulling in contacts from my Live account, LinkedIn and BBM. Now that I have finally got them sorted I want a quality app to backup and restore all contact info including contact pics, without adding duplicates or merging unrelated contacts. I find this part of the native contacts app a real pain in the arse, as many others have. Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iCrap pad using CB Forums
    07-04-14 09:54 PM
    Get the app from BBW it's called back up pro, it does more than just contacts, great app.
    07-04-14 10:33 PM
    Get the app from BBW it's called back up pro, it does more than just contacts, great app.
    Thanks, will give it a go.

Sent from my iCrap pad using CB Forums
    07-04-14 10:44 PM