What’s the best BB10 phone to use for Sprint?

Also, just curious does BB Blend still work? If so, will it continue working in 2020 and be secure?

Thanks!
    08-30-19 01:43 PM
    Q10.

Also, just curious does BB Blend still work? If so, will it continue working in 2020 and be secure?
    Blend is EOL. Some folks have it still working. No one can say it will continue to work into 2020, with it being EOL if it breaks due to something BlackBerry does or a change in Windows, it won't be fixed. You'll be left to sort it out on your own.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-30-19 02:03 PM
    Thanks - is the KeyOne a better phone than Q10? Doesn’t look like the KeyTwo is available on Sprint..
    08-30-19 02:07 PM
    Thanks - is the KeyOne a better phone than Q10? Doesn’t look like the KeyTwo is available on Sprint..
    I'd be careful about the KEYone on Sprint. There were issues early on, though I don't recall.if there were ever resolved. I'm not sure if that variant was updated to Oreo or not.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-30-19 02:17 PM
    I'd be careful about the KEYone on Sprint. There were issues early on, though I don't recall.if there were ever resolved. I'm not sure if that variant was updated to Oreo or not.

It's CDMA... some how it's Verizon's fault that the Sprint phone didn't get updated either - but yeah it's stuck in time.
    08-30-19 02:19 PM
    It's CDMA... some how it's Verizon's fault that the Sprint phone didn't get updated either - but yeah it's stuck in time.
    I never blamed Verizon. And I'm not saying that being stuck on Nougat is a deal-breaker for that matter. Just suggestion due diligence.

08-30-19 02:24 PM

Q10.
    It's the ONLY BB10 phone for Sprint.
    08-30-19 03:22 PM
    It's Verizon's fault in that Verizon normally pays the majority of the bill for CDMA development work, given that Verizon has the bulk of CDMA users, as well as the bulk of CDMA-related profits. If Verizon won't pay, then Sprint can't afford to fund the entire effort themselves, so it isn't done at all.
    08-30-19 04:33 PM