Thanks kris...

I wonder does anyone has a link to STL-2 other than Mega? Cause i tried to download directly from my Z10 and it doesnt start. Stuck at the pre-download Cloud-gear only.

Any link available? Or any suggestion how to make the download start?

Thanks before

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 08:14 PM
    Well, I finally upgraded from the AT&T official OS (pre MR). Did the backup with link, ran the autoloader, did a security wipe, reloaded the app world apps, ran a full restore from link, re-input my account passwords (both email accounts came back), and everything went in just fine. Even my rearrangement of the icons and icon folders were restored. SMS messages all came back too.

So far, everything is working fine.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 08:36 PM
    I upgraded from 2354 on my Verizon Z10 yesterday. Today I noticed in my hub a message was sent via pin to 2 of my contacts without my knowledge. It appears to have occurred right as I removed the device from the charger.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 09:08 PM
    Well, I finally upgraded from the AT&T official OS (pre MR). Did the backup with link, ran the autoloader, did a security wipe, reloaded the app world apps, ran a full restore from link, re-input my account passwords (both email accounts came back), and everything went in just fine. Even my rearrangement of the icons and icon folders were restored. SMS messages all came back too.

So far, everything is working fine.

Posted via CB10
    How about VVM and AT&T Address Book?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 09:22 PM
    How about VVM and AT&T Address Book?

Posted via CB10
    Can't tell you anything about those features as I don't have VVM on my plan (I thought I might until I double checked it), and I don't use the AT&T address book. I use my work's Exchange syncing for contacts.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 09:47 PM
    I'm having issues with the HUB just like with 10.2 sometimes messages don't reach the HUB especially whatsapp messages very annoying cause ill be in a conversation then i don't get any notifications only to realize there was when i open the app itself....HELP!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 12:18 AM
    So no one can report any improvements and changes in this leak?

All I'm seeing in this thread is 10.2 issues.

Many respects to Kris.

Posted via CB10 with STL 100-3, BB Z10
    08-22-13 12:27 AM
    Thanks kris...

I wonder does anyone has a link to STL-2 other than Mega? Cause i tried to download directly from my Z10 and it doesnt start. Stuck at the pre-download Cloud-gear only.

Any link available? Or any suggestion how to make the download start?

Honestly I don't understand why you are trying to download it on the device when you have to have a PC (or BootCamp on Mac) to run the autoloader and update the device anyway.

Mega uses a proprietary mechanism for downloading that only supports a very limited number of browsers (Desktop versions of Chrome, Opera 15 and Firefox seem to be the favored ones), and I do not think the BlackBerry 10 browser is supported.
    08-22-13 02:11 AM
    Any info on its feedback?

Still trying to understand why they are updating MR when they already released 10.2 developer version.

Though waiting very much for 10.2 near official release. Want below things,

More apps ported and native running super smooth (prefer store than side loading)
    Better radio signal
    Better battery life
    Low Internal memory usage
    New camera app with various modes
    More multi tasking ability
    UI enhancements
    Keyboard improvements
    Bring back the 1047 loading bar
    4G enabled STL 1 based on country definition
    Lock screen preview
    Android runtime updated and with share option.

I know some have already been given.
    Sorry for this Kris but if you can take them forward to your leak source

Posted via CB10
    Prateek, sorry to have to tell you this but your STL 100-1 does NOT have a 4G antenna inside your handset. Your Z10 will NEVER get a 4G signal. I'm truly sorry.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 02:56 AM
    I noticed another email had been sent without my knowledge to one of my contacts. It was sent about 10 minutes after I sent an email to the same contact. It resent the same message but with a bunch of strange characters in the body of the message. If this happens again, I will have to go back to 2354, which never had any issues. The only benefit of 4828 that I can see is the simple password.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:47 AM
    I noticed another email had been sent without my knowledge to one of my contacts. It was sent about 10 minutes after I sent an email to the same contact. It resent the same message but with a bunch of strange characters in the body of the message. If this happens again, I will have to go back to 2354, which never had any issues. The only benefit of 4828 that I can see is the simple password.

Posted via CB10
    4828, has signal issues and data services is el, so the radio file is not so good, I am perfectly with you here, 2354 if u want stability and no issues at all

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 08:01 AM
    4828, has signal issues and data services as well, so the radio file is not so good, I am perfectly with you here, 2354 if u want stability and no issues at all

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 08:02 AM
    I am on AT&T. On the positive side, in all previous versions the phone radio would often go into SOS and lose the carrier. I have had 10.1.0.4828 for 24 hours and so far this has not happened.

I have noticed another major issue I am looking for help with.

All of my IMAP accounts connect initially and are than disconnected. I checked on another Z10 running 10.1.0.4543 and the email accounts are find on the same serer.

Has anyone else had IMAP accounts disconnect with 10.1.0.4828?

Help!
    08-22-13 03:50 PM
    Me, Facebook account, I restarted the phone today and after it turned on, fb account was disconnected, had to write the password again

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 05:11 PM
    I am on AT&T. On the positive side, in all previous versions the phone radio would often go into SOS and lose the carrier. I have had 10.1.0.4828 for 24 hours and so far this has not happened.

All of my IMAP accounts connect initially and are than disconnected. I checked on another Z10 running 10.1.0.4543 and the email accounts are find on the same serer.

Help!
    My Gmail account disconnects when I put the phone on the charger. This leak is a flat tire for me. May be be time to man up and try the latest 10.2 leak.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:48 PM

Help!
    AT&T here too. No such issue for me so far. My home email is set for IMAP, and has stayed connected through wi-fi and on mobile - sending and receiving.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 08:03 PM
    What is odd is that the GMAIL IMAP works, the other IMAP accounts do not.

Anyone experience something like this before? Wi-Fi or AT&T doesn't make a difference. Same result.
    08-22-13 09:13 PM
    The only benefit of 4828 that I can see is the simple password.
    Simple Password was AFAIK a feature of pretty much all the 10.1.0.4xxx releases, certainly not unique to 4828.
    08-23-13 01:02 AM
    Is this one any better than. 4651? The only problem I have right now is poor reception signal, and what it is causing - poor battery life.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 01:27 AM
    Why does it say No information available for the Software Version in Settings > About > OS ? Is this normal for a leaked OS or is it a bug with this version? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 05:06 AM
    Why does it say No information available for the Software Version in Settings > About > OS ? Is this normal for a leaked OS or is it a bug with this version? Thanks
    It's perfectly normal for a leaked OS. Software Version information will only show when your carrier has already, or is about to, officially release that particular OS build.
    08-24-13 06:08 AM
    I have had this leak for about 5 days now. The OS is smooth and the little quirks from 10.1.0.20XX are gone. Wireless calling and texting is present and works great. Battery life is great too.
    08-25-13 10:16 AM
    Just upgraded to this version from 4687 last night. Seems to be just fine

STL-2

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 08:58 PM
    Dropped this onto both my wife's Z10 as well as my own, no problems to report. This release does appear to be a tad bit smoother overall than 10.1.0.4633 with text messaging.
    08-26-13 03:13 AM
    Seeing all the "bridge".bar files, did anyone one check the PlayBook bridge features? Just curious.

Posted via Q10 or PlayBook
    08-26-13 03:44 AM
166 ... 4567