Can someone tell me how to put this on my Z10 using the chrome extension?
    Same as side loading... Just drag the two bar files from ur computer to the browser

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-25-13 01:43 PM
    OK. Whew! Finally caught reading this

OK. For the record. Again. Doesn't not work on 10.1

This is unlocked runtime. No debug needed. And if u have debug apps. Delete them and re install non debug ones

After reboot. Sometimes u have to wait for runtime to get started. Give it time. Also. Sometimes when opening an app it throws a notice that it has crashed and asks if u want to close of wait to respond. Click wait.

And yes. Lots of cats were sacrificed by team in order to achieve this runtime

And yes. The bar is here to stay. Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    thats what I thought as all my apps work whether I select wait or close, thanks for the answer

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 01:47 PM
    I have searched and searched but haven't found nothing that helps but can somebody point me out to where I can find the thread that teaches how to install these Android Runtime bar files onto my Z10?

Sent from my HooliGanG? 10 smartphone on the KRYNGLE network.
    08-25-13 01:47 PM
    Can someone tell me how to put this on my Z10 using the chrome extension?
    Chrome plugin - BerryLeaks Wiki
    Mecca EL and timeride like this.
    08-25-13 01:48 PM
    OK, thanks for validating what I said.

But, instead of "until the debug token is valid" did you mean "until the debug token is invalid"?

Also, I'm wondering if the newly converted files /without/ the debug token should just be installed over the ones /with/ the debug token instead of uninstalling then re-installing them so that the data associated with the installed apps won't be removed (for example, user name and passwords on the already-installed apps. Or won't that work?
    I rephrase: should work until the validity date.

And if you want to replace those debug token apps, you need to remove them first.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-25-13 01:49 PM
    No, there won't be icons for the two bar files installed (they get installed "under the hood")

Yes, you still have to convert apks to bars

You have to uninstall and reinstall (re-sideload) all android apps to capitalize on the new runtime

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean by 'capitalize'? My previously sideloaded (without debug) seem to work fine since changing to this new runtime. Will they work differently if I remove them all and reinstall?

Thanks,
    08-25-13 01:56 PM
    can someone test microsoft onenote if it will connect? it's running but it can't connect
    08-25-13 02:00 PM
    So, I just experienced a random reboot after loading this. Installed a few hours ago and it rebooted on my just now and messed up my whole phone. Apps not even related to android as well. Figured I would mention it, hard reboot fixed it, strange though. My model and version numbers are in my signature.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.2.0.1371
    08-25-13 02:01 PM
    Hey Kris you would be proud of me I installed loaded a couple of apps and holy **** it all works perfect.
    Keep in mind I read every last page of this thread before I did, and guess what I learned some ****.

Thanks berryleaks people great work.

Posted from Q10 from CB10 running 10.2.0.1323 and thanks to the berryleaks team.
    Mecca EL and KemKev like this.
    08-25-13 02:03 PM
    Will this run on my 9700?

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    LOL really funny person, nice to meet you

Why must all my threads go off topic *cries*

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Ppl so dumb so lazy and did'nt read first what they see
    Any suggestion which is the stable version for os 10.2 mania? There is so many os leaks release I can't figure out which one the best performance.

Thanks Kris and nice to meet you

it is android runtime from 10.2.0.1425 built?
    thank u kris and BL team
    .1425? Can you proof any links?
    08-25-13 02:05 PM
    What do you mean by 'capitalize'? My previously sideloaded (without debug) seem to work fine since changing to this new runtime. Will they work differently if I remove them all and reinstall?

Thanks,
    They will probably work better and smoother. As has been stated a hundred times in this thread, delete and reinstall all sideloaded apps after installing the runtime and rebooting.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:06 PM
    Can anyone please confirm if Viber and skype working without debug token using this runtime?

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    Yes both of them work. But Skype preview needs android version also to works

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:12 PM
    A small problem I suppose I will just have to deal with is that with sideloaded music players (such as UberMusic and Google Music) every song shows up in the notification area of my hub even after turning all notifications off for those apps in the main settings. I haven't found a workaround yet and it is not a deal breaker bit is a bit annoying.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:15 PM
    So, I just experienced a random reboot after loading this. Installed a few hours ago and it rebooted on my just now and messed up my whole phone. Apps not even related to android as well. Figured I would mention it, hard reboot fixed it, strange though. My model and version numbers are in my signature.

Is it all good now? I'm on Vzw too and I haven't had any issues. I'm using 1047 as my base OS though with 1371 apps loaded over top
    08-25-13 02:21 PM
    Loaded using DDPB and then loaded Instagram 4.1.2. Working great!!

pin:2ABDE35D ~ Posted via CB10.
    08-25-13 02:21 PM
    Has anyone tried Xbmc with this runtime? Does it allow full network access?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:25 PM
    UPDATE: Dunkin and Starbucks still -9 errors, so no workie.
    Those fail for the same reason the UPS and USPS apps fail -- if you look at the conversion process you'll see warnings about trying to interface with Google Maps (probably to "find nearest" and "map the locations near me" sorts of things.)

BlackBerry's Android runtime doesn't support that, and if you try to load an app that has that included in it the load will fail. I don't know if it's possible for them to re-write those APIs to call BlackBerry's mapping application and they have chosen not to or if they CAN'T, but whichever the case is any application that tries to interface to the mapping APIs that Google provides will not convert and run.

They ought to fix this because other than paid apps that need access to the Play Store for validation and similar functions this is the only​ remaining serious compatibility problem the Android player has.
    08-25-13 02:29 PM
    Those fail for the same reason the UPS and USPS apps fail -- if you look at the conversion process you'll see warnings about trying to interface with Google Maps (probably to "find nearest" and "map the locations near me" sorts of things.)

BlackBerry's Android runtime doesn't support that, and if you try to load an app that has that included in it the load will fail. I don't know if it's possible for them to re-write those APIs to call BlackBerry's mapping application and they have chosen not to or if they CAN'T, but whichever the case is any application that tries to interface to the mapping APIs that Google provides will not convert and run.

They ought to fix this because other than paid apps that need access to the Play Store for validation and similar functions this is the only​ remaining serious compatibility problem the Android player has.
    Might be stupid, and sorry if you've already tried, but what if you have Google Maps sideloaded and already running when you try to run those apps that require it? Just a thought... I don't use those apps anymore (barely used Starbucks when I was on iOS so no loss for me)
    08-25-13 02:31 PM
    Is it all good now? I'm on Vzw too and I haven't had any issues. I'm using 1047 as my base OS though with 1371 apps loaded over top
    Yeah it's back to normal now, really out of the blue though. I'll report back in it happens again.

08-25-13 02:33 PM
    Here is what's working for me flawlessly

Index of /bars/

Bejeweled Blitz (Facebook Connected Also)
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.ea.Bejew...v1.0.606.0.bar

Temple Run 2 v1.4.1
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.imangi.t...un2_v1.4.1.bar

Instagram v4.1.2
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.instagra...oid_v4.1.2.bar

Candy Crush Saga v1.16
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.king.can...ga_v1.16.0.bar

Shazam v3.14.1
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.shazam.a...OT-JB78510.bar

I still can't find Vine so if anyone has that let me know
    Just quoting it so its easier for people to find.
    rjk123, irsan and jon4400 like this.
    08-25-13 02:33 PM
    thanks a lot.
    08-25-13 02:35 PM
    So games like plague Inc that never worked with debug token even it will work now?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 02:40 PM
    OK me checking the apps store and only install spotify and few games but that was it. Just starring and finding more apps but I have no clue why I needed an groupon,IKEA,MC DONALDS etc app for my mobile also lot of newspapers and clubs .. Just what i said before after 5 years of android how many apps your really wanted on your phone. So I next leak only installing my banking and spotify and some nice games and that is it.
    08-25-13 02:44 PM
    Vine app:

http://bb10bars.net/apps/co-vine-android

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-25-13 02:45 PM
    how can i unistall it !!

it's crash my androids app , i'm using 10.1
    Lol

Swiped from the Ever So Awesome White Berry Z10 10.2 on CB10
    08-25-13 02:45 PM
1,625 ... 2627282930 ...