Did you do a hard reboot after installing the runtime leak? Hold the volume up/down keys till you get to the blue spinning blackberry logo.

Posted via CB10
    Woh that fixed it! I tried just restarting normally obviously a hard reset did the trick thanks!
    08-25-13 12:17 PM
    impossible to play temple run on Q10 ? the bar is on the screen, i can't put a button i think how can i do ?
    08-25-13 12:19 PM
    I understand that sideloads need to be reinstalled. Does the same apply to android apps from Blackberry World?
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    zavar likes this.
    Woh that fixed it! I tried just restarting normally obviously a hard reset did the trick thanks!
    No problem, glad it's working for you.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks guys I got some new, never working before apps to work.

Still not working for me:
    BOA App
    Groupon
    Chrome Browser (Firefox works)
    Sales force Mobile app
    Pandora (opens and runs but no sound, I just use Apollo)
    Spotify (white screen)
    Redbox

I am happy as none of these apps are deal breakers for me. As I just use work around or simply do without.

Posted via CB10
    A bit confused...

Are you saying you got Chrome to work or are you saying you didn't get Chrome to work, but Firefox works so it's not a "deal breaker"?

I have never gotton Chrome to work in previous runtime including this one. Mind sharing the apk/bar of Chrome you got to work?

Check out my "Facepalm" channel: C0001F676
    docbill likes this.
    Thanks much for the reply. I have made sure I'm using latest versions of subway surfer (1.13.0 and even tried 1.13.0.32) and instagram (4.1.2) as per Google Play website and it just has the blue loading bar at the bottom before the window crashes to my home screen. Anything else I need to be doing?
    Is your debug token still installed? Or are you still using converted apps that have the token in them? If so re convert them with out the debug method. Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:20 PM
    Thank you for this. Worked really great.

Question though, not sure if related, but after installing the runtime, i noticed my network signal dropped big time. From full bars... now i get only two or sometimes one bar only. Sometimes no signal at all. Anyone else experienced this?
    08-25-13 12:20 PM
    Will search around.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    check your pm
    Mecca EL and teostar like this.
    08-25-13 12:21 PM
    Thank you for this. Worked really great.

Question though, not sure if related, but after installing the runtime, i noticed my network signal dropped big time. From full bars... now i get only two or sometimes one bar only. Sometimes no signal at all. Anyone else experienced this?
    Mine has been the same. Could be a coincidence maybe?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:22 PM
    From what I understand if you remove your token and all sideloaded apps, if you try to reinstall those same apps that were converted that way they need a token. Playbook app manager says debug token not found. Since the token is not needed for all the apps i had and more, then you have to convert a different way or just find the bars already converted. You catch my drift?
    Kind of...

If you uninstall a debug token, it usually means you can't run a bar file that has been converted using the debug token. That is the whole point of installing the debug token.

But let me be clear on my situation. I have a debug token installed with this unlocked runtime. Which allows me to install free bar files I find on the internet as well as install purchased apk's from my android phone using the debug token.

I think what I am saying is you can have it both ways with this runtime

Pdinos3 and Graheem like this.
    08-25-13 12:26 PM
    I also tried Spotify, couldn't run it though. I guess I was so close. Anybody with the know how?

Posted via CB10
    One through app world... from bb. amazingly... it works

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:28 PM
    Kind of...

If you uninstall a debug token, it usually means you can't run a bar file that has been converted using the debug token. That is the whole point of installing the debug token.

But let me be clear on my situation. I have a debug token installed with this unlocked runtime. Which allows me to install free bar files I find on the internet as well as install purchased apk's from my android phone using the debug token.

i agree. i had a token installed even after re converting my apks and had no issue. i removed it just so i don't want to renew every month and have something that relied on the token stop working.
    08-25-13 12:30 PM
    Installed, instagram works but still can't get temple run2 to work... thanks guys... guess some apps just won't work.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    I'm uploading the bars for those as we speak as they work for me.
    08-25-13 12:31 PM
    Has anyone figured out how to get the sound working for Minion Rush?? Seems like a no go either way.
    Mine doesn't has sound either. It's working all right even though the apps was converted using debug token. All my converted apk using debug token are working.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 12:34 PM
    A bit confused...

Are you saying you got Chrome to work or are you saying you didn't get Chrome to work, but Firefox works so it's not a "deal breaker"?

I have never gotton Chrome to work in previous runtime including this one. Mind sharing the apk/bar of Chrome you got to work?

Young Z did write in a bit confusing way but he is saying the listed apps 'still NOT working' but Firefox is. I am happy enough with the native browser no need for another, though I wish it could save bookmarks to the cloud.
    08-25-13 12:34 PM
    Cool got Viber and candy crush even tho I don't really like the game.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    08-25-13 12:39 PM
    I really do not want to sift through 22 pages of replys... What version of Android is this equal to?
    I've been reading through each page so far and catching up so I don't have to ask asinine questions such as this. Read and stop being lazy... people are here to help you and not aid your laziness.
    bungaboy, jakie55 and Mecca EL like this.
    08-25-13 12:40 PM
    Kind of...

There are conflicting statement on this thread about what happens with apps that have been converted using a debug token when you install the new runtime.

I assume the bottom line is this, and hope (am sure, actually) that I'll be corrected if I'm wrong. Or even if I'm right, for that matter.

If you leave the debug token in after installing the new runtime files, all your apps that have been converted using the token will continue to work.

If you take the debug token out after installing the new runtime files, some apps converted using the token may continue to work, but maybe not all of them. That means you'll have to keep renewing the token every month for some of those apps that have converted with the token.

If you take the debug token out, and remove the token-converted apps, you will not be able to reinstall them without the token installed, and will have to reconvert them without using a token.

in summary, it appears to me that with the new runtime files, some already installed apps converted with the debug token will continue to work without the token, some will not continue to work without the token, but you won't be able to /reinstall/ most debug-token-converted apps without the token.
    08-25-13 12:40 PM
    Here is what's working for me flawlessly

Index of /bars/

Bejeweled Blitz (Facebook Connected Also)
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.ea.Bejew...v1.0.606.0.bar

Temple Run 2 v1.4.1
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.imangi.t...un2_v1.4.1.bar

Instagram v4.1.2
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.instagra...oid_v4.1.2.bar

Candy Crush Saga v1.16
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.king.can...ga_v1.16.0.bar

Shazam v3.14.1
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.shazam.a...OT-JB78510.bar

I still can't find Vine so if anyone has that let me know
    08-25-13 12:43 PM
    There are conflicting statement on this thread about what happens with apps that have been converted using a debug token when you install the new runtime.

I assume the bottom line is this, and hope (am sure, actually) that I'll be corrected if I'm wrong. Or even if I'm right, for that matter.

If you leave the debug token in after installing the new runtime files, all your apps that have been converted using the token will continue to work.

If you take the debug token out after installing the new runtime files, some apps converted using the token may continue to work, but maybe not all of them. That means you'll have to keep renewing the token every month for some of those apps that have converted with the token.

If you take the debug token out, and remove the token-converted apps, you will not be able to reinstall them without the token installed, and will have to reconvert them without using a token.

in summary, it appears to me that with the new runtime files, some already installed apps converted with the debug token will continue to work without the token, some will not continue to work without the token, but you won't be able to /reinstall/ most debug-token-converted apps without the token.
    Good summary.
    One small correction: debug token converted apps should work with debug token uninstalled until the debug token is valid. But if you remove it, you can't install anything with it.
    Also installing the runtime can cause that you need to reinstall some apps, that's the suggestion to remove everything.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-25-13 12:45 PM
    Here is what's working for me flawlessly

Index of /bars/

Bejeweled Blitz (Facebook Connected Also)
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.ea.Bejew...v1.0.606.0.bar

Temple Run 2 v1.4.1
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.imangi.t...un2_v1.4.1.bar

Instagram v4.1.2
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.instagra...oid_v4.1.2.bar

Candy Crush Saga v1.16
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.king.can...ga_v1.16.0.bar

Shazam v3.14.1
    http://lengend.net/bars/com.shazam.a...OT-JB78510.bar

I still can't find Vine so if anyone has that let me know
    Thanks lengend, that helps. What's the difference between candy crush 1.15 and 1.16? nevermind downloaded anyway lol. googled the vine 1.3.4 apk then converted with apk2bar.org

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    08-25-13 12:46 PM
    A bit confused...

Still confused as to why anyone wants to use Chrome or Firefox on their BB10 device when the BB10 browser is far superior...

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    Mecca EL and Baked like this.
    08-25-13 12:46 PM
    Thanks lengend, that helps. What's the difference between candy crush 1.15 and 1.16?

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    One number.

On a serious note more than likely as with most incremental build changes it was just bug fixes.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    Mecca EL and Pdinos3 like this.
    08-25-13 12:49 PM
    Still confused as to why anyone wants to use Chrome or Firefox on their BB10 device when the BB10 browser is far superior...

There are some missing features, somebody once can give me valid reasons (password sync, addon, disable js, ad blocker, etc) however I agree that the overall experience is better for me on native browser. Also, there are some cool apps that have great features complementing the BlackBerry browser. Like Evolution browser, and that software is under constant development and you also can contact the developer what would you like to see. And with 10.2, you can even set it to the default browser.

Mecca EL likes this.
    08-25-13 12:53 PM
    There are some missing features, somebody once can give me valid reasons (password sync, addon, disable js, ad blocker, etc) however I agree that the overall experience is better for me on native browser. Also, there are some cool apps that have great features complementing the BlackBerry browser. Like Evolution browser, and that software is under constant development and you also can contact the developer what would you like to see. And with 10.2, you can even set it to the default browser.

Doh! Make me feel like a noob...lol

Can I? Should I? Yes, I shall! Baka!

Adam Szucs and Mecca EL like this.
    08-25-13 12:55 PM
1,625 ... 2425262728 ...