im just not down for a "crippled" OS id still want my official release. That and im not a developer, anything happens i wouldnt know how to fix it haha hence my current troubles
    09-07-13 05:35 PM
    If it's just the Android runtime that's broken, then extract only sys.android and sys.android.shell from 4633.
    thanks for your help as well, using sachesi where would i find these .bars on my phone to extract?
    09-07-13 05:43 PM
    i recently started sideloading apps and made the dumb mistake of sideloading the unlocked android runtime on 10.1.0.4633 not what i now know should have been the leaked 10.2 release...now any apps related to andorid including ported apps in BB world do not work or even begin to start up. i have security wiped my phone since the .bar is "permanent" and still the problem persists. Ive gone through other forums and havent found anything on how to fix this. so now in my moment of desperation i ask, does anyone know how to fix this. any help much appreciated. Or do you all think ill have to wait for the official 10.2 release and see if it all starts working on its own?
    What about doing a factory reset? That will restore the OS back to official status.
    09-07-13 06:01 PM
    What about doing a factory reset? That will restore the OS back to official status.
    yeah i figured the same thing, so i did a factrory reset and tried bb store ports instead of my own sideloads and the problem still persisted
    09-07-13 06:04 PM
    anything andriod related does not work even after a factory reset, i what i mean to say
    09-07-13 06:05 PM
    anything andriod related does not work even after a factory reset, i what i mean to say
    Sorry, my bad. I meant reload the OS. See here for the details:

How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com
    09-07-13 06:11 PM
    i recently started sideloading apps and made the dumb mistake of sideloading the unlocked android runtime on 10.1.0.4633 not what i now know should have been the leaked 10.2 release...now any apps related to andorid including ported apps in BB world do not work or even begin to start up. i have security wiped my phone since the .bar is "permanent" and still the problem persists. Ive gone through other forums and havent found anything on how to fix this. so now in my moment of desperation i ask, does anyone know how to fix this. any help much appreciated. Or do you all think ill have to wait for the official 10.2 release and see if it all starts working on its own?
    i just sideloaded both sys.android files again using ddpb and now apps begin to open, and then close...before it wouldnt even do that so..i guess that's a start?
    09-07-13 06:14 PM
    Sorry, my bad. I meant reload the OS. See here for the details:

How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com
    ok cool ill check it out, thanks for the help
    09-07-13 06:15 PM
    sorry, just one question, is there anything i should not restore from my previous back up after this?
    09-07-13 06:17 PM
    i just sideloaded both sys.android files again using ddpb and now apps begin to open, and then close...before it wouldnt even do that so..i guess that's a start?
    Are you restarting your device after side loading the Android bar files? That is a must.
    09-07-13 06:17 PM
    oh no damn i didnt know that! ill do that right now. good thing i didnt start reloading the os yet
    09-07-13 06:19 PM
    oh no damn i didnt know that! ill do that right now. good thing i didnt start reloading the os yet
    I'm assuming your re-sideloaded the 10.1 Android bar files to get back to a functional status... the unlocked ones won't work with 10.1.
    Last edited by shabbs; 09-07-13 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
    09-07-13 06:21 PM
    I'm assuming your re-sideloaded the 10.1 Android bar files to get back to a functional status... the unlocked ones won't work with 10.1.
    oh no...i wouldnt know where to get those... i just re sideloaded the same andorid files given on this forum just in hopes it would do something
    09-07-13 06:24 PM
    thanks for your help as well, using sachesi where would i find these .bars on my phone to extract?
    Here's the 4633 runtime:

http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    09-07-13 06:28 PM
    wow you guys are awesome thanks a bunch
    09-07-13 06:30 PM
    everything seems to be working fine now thanks for all your help
    09-07-13 06:50 PM
    The mods really need to edit that OP to clearly state that this is only for 10.2 installs.
    09-07-13 06:58 PM
    My Sideload viber (latest version) was working fine until yesterday when all contacts went missing. I tried reloading different versions, with or without token but it didn't work. Any ideas?

By the way, sometime it frozen itself and only a restart can resolve.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 12:38 AM
    Thanks for this, i have been using it... recommend upgrading to the 105 run time though
    09-08-13 01:16 AM
    im just not down for a "crippled" OS id still want my official release. That and im not a developer, anything happens i wouldnt know how to fix it haha hence my current troubles
    For the record, the only "crippled" 10.2 leaks are the Dev ones. Use 1443 or 1371 and they are fully functioning OS, more feature rich than what you have on 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 03:53 AM
    ooh okay good to know, I'll check it out

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 07:34 AM
    Brand newbie to the BlackBerry scene. Just installed the latest leak 10.2 and then sideloaded this android runtime. Let me tell you blackberry users, you have no idea how good you have things when it comes to hacking. Rooting and installing a custom rom on android can be an arduous task. I installed the leaked 10.2 and this runtime with zero fuss. Android apps I grabbed from Apk2Bar.org are working great so far. Thanks for the great work supporting the early adopter community. I will be using the Z10 as my primary phone...
    Pdinos3, shabbs, Dealz417 and 4 others like this.
    09-08-13 06:04 PM
    Brand newbie to the BlackBerry scene. Just installed the latest leak 10.2 and then sideloaded this android runtime. Let me tell you blackberry users, you have no idea how good you have things when it comes to hacking. Rooting and installing a custom rom on android can be an arduous task. I installed the leaked 10.2 and this runtime with zero fuss. Android apps I grabbed from Apk2Bar.org are working great so far. Thanks for the great work supporting the early adopter community. I will be using the Z10 as my primary phone...
    Nice! And welcome aboard!
    09-08-13 06:44 PM
    Just updates to 10.2 and got the RT going and it's definitely amazing. Makes the apps smoother and some apps that didn't work very well before, work great now. Thank you to the BerryLeaks squad.

Posted on my Zed10 running 10.2
    09-09-13 03:33 AM
    After i run the unlocked android runtime, every android sideloaded app shows me: No internet Connection! How to fix this?
    vanthol likes this.
    09-09-13 05:55 AM
1,625 ... 5253545556 ...