This is soo awesome. Slightly laggy but finally my audible app works!
    08-29-13 11:49 AM
    you guys are unbelievable...thanks!
    08-29-13 05:09 PM
    I typed "back bar" in the search box and got several entries, the search was narrowed to titles only, I'm sure you'll find all your answers there...in abundance.......this said search option works for other things as well and it can be utilized on smartphone or pc, if you are too cheap to use your data...go to a starbucks and have a coffee -sounds like you could use one anyway
    No actually because I don't sideload often, I did it maybe 3 times back in 10.0 and never again because there was nothing I needed. Because of this I isolated myself from anything to do with sideloading and/or skimming over information about it. Last time I used a side loaded app I had the option to hide the bar, I still don't know when that changed but because people are being rude about it I no longer care. I don't have the data nor time to stay on crackberry and read every little thing AS POINTED OUT IN MY OTHER POST. I do enjoy this site but not the way people behave to honest questions that others have. I don't think you would like to call up tech support and have them tell you to search the forum after waiting for them to pick up. Why do it to a member that waited for someone to reply to their question - seeing as you are a moderator it would have been kind for you to atleast point me in the right direction and not just hop on the bandwagon.
    08-29-13 11:10 PM
    I typed "back bar" in the search box and got several entries, the search was narrowed to titles only, I'm sure you'll find all your answers there...in abundance.......this said search option works for other things as well and it can be utilized on smartphone or pc, if you are too cheap to use your data...go to a starbucks and have a coffee -sounds like you could use one anyway
    This problem has be solved already but thanks for your need to put your 2 cents in. I'm done replying to this situation so don't waste your time.
    08-29-13 11:13 PM
    i sideload this and install candy crush, it said no internet connection when i'm on cellular but works normally on wifi, how can i fix this
    08-30-13 02:53 AM
    i sideload this and install candy crush, it said no internet connection when i'm on cellular but works normally on wifi, how can i fix this
    Turn Airplane mode ON, then turn it back OFF. If that doesn't resolve it, then reboot.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    08-30-13 03:10 AM
    hello guys
    i installed .1443 leak , then i installed this android runtime using chrome ,
    again using chrome i sideloaded couple apps such as " instagram , candy crush " they appear on my Q10 , but when opening them , they just dont open !
    am i missing something here ? or did i do something wrong ?
    08-30-13 03:58 AM
    hello guys
    i installed .1443 leak , then i installed this android runtime using chrome ,
    again using chrome i sideloaded couple apps such as " instagram , candy crush " they appear on my Q10 , but when opening them , they just dont open !
    am i missing something here ? or did i do something wrong ?
    You need to hard reset by pressing and holding the volume up and down keys simultaneously for about 20 seconds until your device reboots.

08-30-13 04:50 AM
    Turn Airplane mode ON, then turn it back OFF. If that doesn't resolve it, then reboot.

FYI, my cellular connection is fine, i need to sync my candy crush with facebook, but if im using cellular data it said no network, this problem only found on several apps like candy crush, other sideloaded app works fine with cellular data
    08-30-13 05:51 AM
    I am just wondering do any of you guys have problem using the new os for mobile hotspot? I keep getting it turning off by it self & the settings went blank...

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 06:36 AM
    FYI, my cellular connection is fine, i need to sync my candy crush with facebook, but if im using cellular data it said no network, this problem only found on several apps like candy crush, other sideloaded app works fine with cellular data
    Did you try this suggestion yet? Did you previously have issues with FB sync? I don't link it with stalkerbook, personally

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running a .1047 hybrid thru CB10
    08-30-13 06:50 AM
    Good morning ,
    a few days ago I did the conversion of the apk file in the runtime file bar android leaked , I installed it on my device via ddpb z10 10.1.0.4181 version of the original software , not lakead . From that moment I opened more instagram v. 4.1.0 leaked and not even included in the app bb word as: Skype, Endomondo , keek , PicFrame , wispilot , collage , and other apps . I did the reset of the device , thinking to solve the problem, but after formatting instagram is that the app that I have listed have stopped working , or rather , open up and give me the screen with the loading but after a couple minutes of close automatic ( attach a photo of the screen) , I have done both restore from your phone and blackberry both links! I would like to know if it is possible to solve the following problem , I turn to you because you are the first site in the world with regard to the problems and the new Blackberry ! look forward to hearing from you (pardon the incorrect English but I'm Italian ) . I reinstalled the debug token but still does not work and so they instagram and other apps that I have listedBerryLeaks Presents: Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime-imageuploadedbycb-forums1377868188.654242.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks Presents: Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime-imageuploadedbycb-forums1377868205.189672.jpg  
    08-30-13 08:10 AM
    Good morning ,
    a few days ago I did the conversion of the apk file in the runtime file bar android leaked , I installed it on my device via ddpb z10 10.1.0.4181 version of the original software , not lakead . From that moment I opened more instagram v. 4.1.0 leaked and not even included in the app bb word as: Skype, Endomondo , keek , PicFrame , wispilot , collage , and other apps . I did the reset of the device , thinking to solve the problem, but after formatting instagram is that the app that I have listed have stopped working , or rather , open up and give me the screen with the loading but after a couple minutes of close automatic ( attach a photo of the screen) , I have done both restore from your phone and blackberry both links! I would like to know if it is possible to solve the following problem , I turn to you because you are the first site in the world with regard to the problems and the new Blackberry ! look forward to hearing from you (pardon the incorrect English but I'm Italian ) . I reinstalled the debug token but still does not work and so they instagram and other apps that I have listedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1377868188.654242.jpg 
Views:	969 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	197075
    Issues:

1) you did not read if you had you would have seen:
    A) this runtime only works on 10.2 versions
    B) that this has been spoke of many times in this thread

2) you need to get and side load the Android bars from you OS to fix the issue and install your apps via debug token method.

3) this is why we stress to read the thread before making irrational decisions and screwing things up

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    Federico992 likes this.
    08-30-13 08:14 AM
    Good morning ,
    a few days ago I did the conversion of the apk file in the runtime file bar android leaked , I installed it on my device via ddpb z10 10.1.0.4181 version of the original software , not lakead .
    This runtime needs 10.2. It will not work on 10.1. You will have to revert.
    08-30-13 08:15 AM
    1) you did not read if you had you would have seen:
    A) this runtime only works on 10.2 versions
    B) that this has been spoke of many times in this thread
    I was going to reply with "Check the OP..." but when I looked at it, there was no mention of which OS this required... Heh.
    08-30-13 08:16 AM
    I was going to reply with "Check the OP..." but when I looked at it, there was no mention of which OS this required... Heh.
    Hence why I didn't say to check OP

Adam Szucs and mopar_fxr like this.
    08-30-13 08:20 AM
    Want to run Instagram 4.1.2 with no debug? Want to run Candy Crush with no debug? Tired of all the hassle of different methods to Sideload? Well we have a answer.

We are proud to present a unlocked Android Runtime. Don't ask questions, just have fun.

We are not responsible for any damage done to your device, nor is Crackberry.

. https://mega.co.nz/#!ZhNgGRCY!f26noV...6HbnPviOoUCPK0

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder

Edit: GDOCS Mirror

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Byf8...it?usp=sharing
    Hey downloaded the latest 10.2 and am now taking the next step to the android runtime so I can run instagram, skype, etc.

Anything I should know before diving in? Would appreciate it.
    08-30-13 11:58 AM
    can someone advise me how i put this on my z10, i am running 1443 at the moment and gather it dosent have the runtime.

do i just flash it somehow?
    08-30-13 01:21 PM
    Hey downloaded the latest 10.2 and am now taking the next step to the android runtime so I can run instagram, skype, etc.

Anything I should know before diving in? Would appreciate it.
    Just make sure you restart before loading apps and again after

BerryLeaks
    08-30-13 01:25 PM
    can someone advise me how i put this on my z10, i am running 1443 at the moment and gather it dosent have the runtime.

do i just flash it somehow?
    Have you ever side loaded android apps? Same process.

BerryLeaks
    08-30-13 01:26 PM
    Have you ever side loaded android apps? Same process.

BerryLeaks
    thought that might be the case

thanks for the reply though, just trying it now
    08-30-13 01:28 PM
    ok so i think i have installed it correctly

have restarted device and now about to load some apps on that i have previously sourced. Can someone please tell me how i can tell (apart from obviously trying them) which apps work with 10.2 and this runtime or should any that i convert from where ever i get the android apk and convert to bar file work.

thanks for the help
    08-30-13 01:35 PM
    Hence why I didn't say to check OP

I thought it was discussed that the OP was going to be edited to include that requirement. Jeez, you'd think Kris was busy or something. I'll remind him that he ought to edit OP to make clear that this runtime will only work on 10.2
    08-30-13 02:06 PM
    I thought it was discussed that the OP was going to be edited to include that requirement. Jeez, you'd think Kris was busy or something. I'll remind him that he ought to edit OP to make clear that this runtime will only work on 10.2
    You know how it goes....

08-30-13 03:39 PM
    Curse that Kris and all his busy life stuff...
    08-30-13 03:46 PM
1,625 ... 4849505152 ...