Sorry I haven't read through the pages and apologize if it's a repeat question. I installed the bar files for this leaked runtime...what setting can i check to verify that I'm running the new runtime?
    You can install Battery Watch (free battery app from BBW) and it actually lists the runtime which for this build/overlay would be: Android 4.2.2 build 127.0.0.595. I know its correct b/c I found that the side loaded android bar files didn't make their way over when I initially installed them and it still showed only the old 810 runtime build. It's a good battery app for what it does/free, and shows the runtime.
    Jamez Avila likes this.
    08-27-13 03:05 PM
    Will NFC compatible android apps now be able to use NFC with this runtime? Previous runtimes didn't allow it, at least not for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 03:05 PM
    Wo-wei and BlackScorpion both
    are very generous people. Wo has a keen sense of humor and BlackScorpion can sting but I find them to be assets to this forum.

Done with the a** kissing.
    Lol

You guys can't help me I'm to far gone...

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a CrackBerry squircle addict
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-27-13 03:26 PM
    are very generous people. Wo has a keen sense of humor and BlackScorpion can sting but I find them to be assets to this forum.

Lol

think this is going for my quote of the day
    08-27-13 03:30 PM
    Wo

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-27-13 03:33 PM

Lol

So I'm not.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-27-13 03:33 PM
    Is it possible that this runtime could cause me to have a random reboot?

I think I just had one.

Don't think I ever had one never ever once before.

Been on 10, 10.1 and 10.2 builds and don't know that I have experienced a random reboot.

How would I know if I don't see happen?

Oh, no this is likely a stupid question and I may need run away before I get trounced.

08-27-13 03:39 PM
    I've installed runtime and everything works perfect. I've installed many android apps that are working without debugtoken. Then I came across an APK file called LightwaveRF-klikaan that is used to manage lights in my home. I did convert the file to .Bar, but I can't install it because there is no valid debugtoken. Can someone give me a tip why this barfile needs a debugtoken as I've installed the leaked unlockd Android Runtime? Thanks.
    08-27-13 03:40 PM

I think I just had one.

Been on 10, 10.1 and 10.2 builds and don't know that I have experienced a random reboot.

Oh, no this is likely a stupid question and I may need run away before I get trounced.

Check the boot time. Go go settings, then select hardware. At the bottom will be the date your device was last reset. If it was recent then you'll see a recent date/time there

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running a .1047 hybrid thru CB10
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-27-13 03:48 PM
    And as we have stated before why address something that is not broke. The runtime was never intended for the end user to sideload apps. It was intended for developers.
    So to address and fix something that was never intended for you to use in the first place makes your statement irrelevant.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    Again? Really? Really?! Do you not remember how this went last time we got into this argument? I'm just going to leave it at that

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 03:48 PM

I think I just had one.

I had one random reboot yesterday? dont know if it was the android bar or me kind of dropping my phone on the table?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 04:19 PM
    So I'm not.

Adam my good friend. I may call you my good friend I hope?

You are not a mere mortal you are without doubt a blessing to us all, your are the absolute being, all knowing, all powerful and the conqueror!

And why say you all do I find it necessary to aggrandize about my good friend Adam, well because Adam is the the only true one.

Yep that is correct Adam has a STL 100-1!

Did I just see Farouk run buy?

Adam Szucs and jimpilot like this.
    08-27-13 04:53 PM
    Adam my good friend. I may call you my good friend I hope?

You are not a mere mortal you are without doubt a blessing to us all, your are the absolute being, all knowing, all powerful and the conqueror!

And why say you all do I find it necessary to aggrandize about my good friend Adam, well because Adam is the the only true one.

Yep that is correct Adam has a STL 100-1!

Did I just see Farouk run buy?

Only my friends call me Adam, so I guess you can say that because you already said and called me Adam. And yes, I have STL100-1 which make all my friendships unique because no one else has a Z10 around me. So yes, I'm Adam.
    And about Farouk, I hope he's okay and doesn't sell his Z, because we need him to entertain us, because BlackBerry took away the squircle.
    See, I'm talking in_loco now

in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-27-13 05:03 PM
    I had one random reboot yesterday? dont know if it was the android bar or me kind of dropping my phone on the table?

Posted via CB10
    I checked the in the settings. Had boot at 8 : 15am. Thinking I may have pushed the button on the top of the phone.

Seeing how that would be user error and that would be me and I'm never going to admit that
    I'm going with its the leaks fault and as such by default the leak Leakers fault.

Should follow up with some pointed questions along those lines.

08-27-13 05:04 PM
    I checked the in the settings. Had boot at 8 : 15am. Thinking I may have pushed the button on the top of the phone.

Seeking how that would be user error and that would be me and I'm never going to admit that
    I'm going with its the leaks fault and as such by default the leak Leakers fault.

Should follow up with some pointed questions along those lines.

The only time I've had a reboot was in my car no case on and the zed in the front console leaning down toward the 12v jack. I'm pretty sure my power button was leaning perfectly against that. That has been the only occurrence and it happened twice the exact same way. Am I making sense or am I speaking in_loco as well?
    And it was before the unlocked runtime

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    08-27-13 05:08 PM
    My Facebook notification is working. Instagram is fast and not lagging but the only trouble is Netflix, the screen is black when playing a movie .
    08-27-13 05:12 PM
    You can install Battery Watch (free battery app from BBW) and it actually lists the runtime which for this build/overlay would be: Android 4.2.2 build 127.0.0.595. I know its correct b/c I found that the side loaded android bar files didn't make their way over when I initially installed them and it still showed only the old 810 runtime build. It's a good battery app for what it does/free, and shows the runtime.
    Great that worked. I would have checked using the Chrome extension but I don't have access to my personal laptop so thanks for this idea!
    08-27-13 05:16 PM
    I'm confident mine is me being me and me hitting the button.

jimpilot likes this.
    08-27-13 05:16 PM
    I want an Adam and loco conversation thread.
    You guys are remarkable in your use of the English language, and at times leave me wondering whether you are being intentionally or unconsciously comical.
    No longer interested in the OP just skimming for the little gems Adam and Loco leave behind.

What do you think fellow crackberrians? Have I had one joint too many?

Posted from Scotland while pretty stoned using Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1371.
    toobs623, moody and in_loco_nomen like this.
    08-27-13 05:31 PM
    You guys are remarkable in your use of the English language, and at times leave me wondering whether you are being intentionally or unconsciously comical.
    No longer interested in the OP just skimming for the little gems Adam and Loco leave behind.

Dear Scottish friend of mine, pour me a glass of scotch and we can keep talking. I guess after a couple of hours of talking we could prove that "in vino veritas" isn't true. And thanks for the nice compliment, but my native language is not English, so in_loco is the fifth language I would speak. Maybe I'm going crazy from it? Or as I'm still on 1047, the squircle mesmerized me, so I'm going crazy because of it? Maybe BlackBerry did good by removing it, even if I don't want to lose it. Or do I? Yeah, I'm loco now.

08-27-13 05:41 PM

I want to visit Scotland. Never make it out London. Keep going with kids that want to shop at Harrods and ride the tube to Madame Tussauds.

JamieWilson01 likes this.
    08-27-13 05:41 PM
    [QUOTE=mopar_fxr;9070275]

So... then I continue to scratch my head on side loading an android app that's already a native present app...
    Oh well this should help make things clearer...

Attachment 195799

Posted via CB10
    I ploughed through all 45 pages of this thread and diligently followed all the expert (and most welcome)advice and I'm delighted to report complete success with all the downloads. But one thing does dismay me: please don't put ICE in such a beautiful whiskey
    anon721037, moody and sbmd like this.
    08-27-13 05:58 PM
    How do I unzip the .rar on a Mac?
    Download The Unarchiver from the App store, it works great with .zip and .rar files
    08-27-13 06:16 PM
    Seems the bbm apk in this runtime is incomplete sadly, tried it on my android
    08-27-13 06:19 PM
    Seems the bbm apk in this runtime is incomplete sadly, tried it on my android
    Umm runtime has no effect on bbm. Watchu talkin bout?
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-27-13 06:21 PM
1,625 ... 4344454647 ...