Yes. Known issue talked about lots in forums.

But here u go. Go to main Netflix screen. Swipe down. Choose player type. Choose software. And done. Works great after

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Wigley458,

I am having the same problem with Netflix that I loaded. Using the 1.8b bar file posted by KenV54 on page 37 of this thread.
    If I try to swipe down from the main Netflix screen nothing happens or no menu appears.

I'm on 10.2.0.1047 using an STL100-3 and of course using the unlocked android runtime.

I have searched the forums and the only solution I found was the one you posted. Any other insight?

Lastly a big THANK YOU to the BerryLeaks team for all the time and effort you put into BB10 and Crackberry.
    08-26-13 07:21 PM
    For me it didn't work out on Q10 10.2. I could not get Skype to work whatsoever so I went back to the debug token method and everything is working like a charm.
    08-26-13 07:22 PM
    After installing this run time, I installed instagram 4.1. Getting message that this device camera is not compatible with the application and it shuts down.
    My device is stl-1. Has anyone successfully using instagram on stl-1?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 07:32 PM
    Can't install Instagram on my Z10 after sideloading this, Can anyone help?

Thanks
    08-26-13 08:02 PM
    I made it to page 12. Then I couldn't remember what answer I was looking for. Then I couldn't remember the question that I was looking for an answer for. Now I don't even remember if I even had a question. My head hurts.
    I can give one of my questions if you like. I have plenty to share.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    Lawmen23 and moody like this.
    08-26-13 08:02 PM
    After installing this run time, I installed instagram 4.1. Getting message that this device camera is not compatible with the application and it shuts down.

Posted via CB10
    Yes

>Zedding since the beginning<
    08-26-13 08:08 PM
    Got everything to work but now my camera and phone icons are mission LOL
    BerryLeaks Presents: Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime-img_20130829.png
    08-26-13 08:09 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130829.png 
Views:	1636 
Size:	663.1 KB 
ID:	196024
    Turn off parental controld.

BerryLeaks
    08-26-13 08:12 PM
    Thanks for the leak. Candy crush saga runs well. Not sorry I don't have access to the store! Easy to install the Android files and candy crush using Chrome extension for Bbry 10/playbook

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 08:14 PM
    I know with 10.2 we have to go back to the software rendering mode in good old Netflix v1.8. I have it working fine.

My question is: Is the hardware video rendering a function of the OS or the Android Player? I was able to use newer versions of Netflix back on 10.1.

Thanks.
    08-26-13 08:18 PM

BerryLeaks
    No other way? I have it on so I can have two backgrounds.
    08-26-13 08:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Go into advanced settings in IG and un-select the IG camera.
    08-26-13 08:22 PM
    Xfinity TV works with debug token.

Posted via CB10
    Xfinity "works" and lets me sign in both with the debugtoken converted file and without. Unfortunately, it doesn't go further than that, and I get this screen with either file.
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks Presents: Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime-xfinity.jpg  
    08-26-13 08:38 PM
    You gotta use version 18.build561 for it to work. A little choppy but video works great after you change player.
    08-26-13 08:40 PM
    Xfinity "works" and lets me sign in both with the debugtoken converted file and without. Unfortunately, it doesn't go further than that, and I get this screen with either file.
    Actually, that's Xfinity TV Player. I was referring to Xfinity TV.
    08-26-13 08:45 PM
    You gotta use version 18.build561 for it to work. A little choppy but video works great after you change player.
    Thanks, but I don't think you understood my question.

Back on 10.1, we could use the hardware rendering of newer versions of Netflix. In 10.2, we have to go back to the software rendering of v1.8. Is this due to lost functionality in the OS itself, or the Android Player?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 08:55 PM
    No other way? I have it on so I can have two backgrounds.
    Not that I know of sorry

BerryLeaks
    08-26-13 09:08 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130829.png 
Views:	1636 
Size:	663.1 KB 
ID:	196024
    Haha love the name of your folder "useless"

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 09:38 PM
    Nope, you don't need to do that with the debug. Clearly you already had the folder structure in place, hence why you were able to run Spotify successfully on this runtime without the debug.

I must have done this 17 times today. Spotify works with the debug immediately. Spotify does not work without the debug unless you mess about with the folder structure, amongst other things.

There's an elephant in the room here that nobody seems to want to acknowledge. I suspect the reality is that this runtime is no more "unlocked" than any other runtime, it's just better.

Posted via CB10
    i didn't have any folder structure in place when i tried it with the debug method it stayed at that same exact blank page and didn't change, this is with a clean install of the leaked os, it only worked after i put those folders in place WITH the debug method and i tried different versions of spotify although you're probably right as to why it works now with this runtime, but it doesnt change the fact that i had to place that folder structure for it to work before this runtime using the debug method.
    08-26-13 09:47 PM
    Actually, that's Xfinity TV Player. I was referring to Xfinity TV.
    OK. Yes, I am referring to Xfinity Player. I wonder if the version 18.build 561 Big Kiwini mentions is Xfinity or the player? Anyway, I can't find it through Google.
    08-26-13 09:50 PM
    BerryTeam, Kris.. you guys are awesome. I'm not a big fan of installing leaks but after all the good info and videos with the new features in 10.2, new jellybean Android runtime and now the unlocked runtime, I tried it on youngest daughter's new q5. Heck what did I have to lose.. nothing.
    All I can say is once 10.2 is released with all these goodies it going to be amazing.
    The best thing about this new OS is that some of the games (Instagram, Vine,Snapchat was also a total bonus with my daughters) run amazing... unbelievably amazing.
    For instance, Minion Rush runs significantly faster on her q5 than on her ipod 5. I'm mean it's incredible... Minion Rush running natively on the latest iOS device running slower than on a low end BlackBerry going through a Android emulator on top of BB10 in QNX. WTH? My daughter was pleasantly surprised and noticed the same thing with subway Surfers.
    Needless to say that if everything goes well with this 10.2 leaked version and add ons, I'll be installing it on my eldest daughter's q5 as well when she gets back from her Aunt's this week.
    Thanks again for the concise instructions on how to install the leaks in general. The BB10 devices are getting to be more of a joy to use everyday with prereleases like this. I'd love to install the leaks to my z10 but it's a company phone and they'll probably have an issue with me if I did.
    The wife's z10 will get upgraded shortly however

Aside: Hopefully they get rid of the Android bar when it's released. Its annoying especially in Instagram and Vine. Don't know why they decided to leave that there when everyone 's familiar with the backwards into the bottom of the screen gesture to go back (worked on the PB)

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Last edited by lynxs_claw; 08-27-13 at 02:16 AM.
    08-26-13 10:23 PM

BerryLeaks
    Mine did this with parental Controlled off already... reboot brought back.. fun thing though, if you hit the areas where the icons were, it still works like they are haha

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 10:37 PM
    Mine did this with parental Controlled off already... reboot brought back.. fun thing though, if you hit the areas where the icons were, it still works like they are haha

Posted via CB10
    That's kind of cool, phantom buttons. I personally never ran into the issue.

BerryLeaks
    08-26-13 10:46 PM
    So tell me, how come Spotify works with a debug but doesn't without it on this runtime?

Without the debug, you have to go through a convoluted process of manually creating folder structures and installing Pandora. With the debug, you just sideload as normal.

You seem to have all the answers, can you explain that?

Posted via CB10
    With the last two leaks 1323 and 1371 Spotify does not work at all. It just starts to a blank screen. Debug method or not. I'm not sure what or how you've gotten your version to run...

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 10:57 PM
    BerryTeam, Kris.. you guys are awesome. I'm not a big fan of installing leaks but after all the good info and videos with the new features in 10.2, new jellybean Android runtime and now the unlocked runtime, I tried it on youngest daughter's new q5. Heck what did I have to lose.. nothing.
    All I can say is once 10.2 is released with all these goodies it going to be amazing.
    The best thing about this new OS is that some of the games (Instagram, Vine,Snapchat was also a total bonus with my daughters) run amazing... unbelievably amazing.
    For instance, Minion Rush runs significantly faster on her q5 than on her ipod 5. I'm mean it's incredible... Minion Rush running natively on the latest iOS device running slower than on a low end BlackBerry going through a Android emulator on top of BB10 in QNX. WTH? My daughter was pleasantly surprised and noticed the same thing with subway Surfers.
    Needless to say that if everything goes well with this 10.2 leaked version and add ons, I'll be installing it on my eldest daughter's q5 as well when she gets back from her Aunt's this week.
    Thanks again for the concise instructions on how to install the leaks in general. The BB10 devices are getting to be more of a joy to use everyday with prereleases like this. I'd love to install the leaks to my z10 but it's a company phone and they'll probably have an issue with me if I did.
    The wife's z10 will get upgraded shortly however

Aside: Hopefully they get rid of the Android bar when it's released. Its annoying especially in Instagram and Vine. Don't know why they decided to leave that there when everyone 's familiar with the backwards into the bottom of the screen to go back (worked on the PB)

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Thanks for the positive reply. Glad your daughter has been finding the OS treating her well.
    It's post like this that make what we do worth while.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    08-26-13 10:58 PM
1,625 ... 4041424344 ...