is there anyway temple run 2 can work< if someone could test I'd love it I could finally tell my iPhone neighbours to get BBs
    Yes it works
    EDIT: question already answered multiple times lol....
    08-26-13 04:12 PM
    Any relation to ozzy

Q10/ 1323/ THKS berryleaks
    nextlevel88 likes this.
    08-26-13 04:13 PM
    I would but this phone can't scan in the SK plans I'm working with and send it to the cad guy back at office so he get me the elevations I need to keep working.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    Sounds like you need a black sharpie instead of a pencil then

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running a .1047 hybrid thru CB10
    08-26-13 04:19 PM
    Didn't read the whole thread, sorry if someone asked already and this has been answered.

Kris et al, help me understand the advantage of an unlocked rt over say the rt from any other 10.2 leak with debug token installed. I can see that majority of users experienced better performance with their sideloads but I want to know why that is so. Because if I try to understand it on face value, the advantage is that you don't need to install a debug and convert your own bar files for sideloads to work. What makes the ports faster in an unlocked runtime such as this?
    08-26-13 04:20 PM
    Didn't read the whole thread, sorry if someone asked already and this has been answered.

Kris et al, help me understand the advantage of an unlocked rt over say the rt from any other 10.2 leak with debug token installed. I can see that majority of users experienced better performance with their sideloads but I want to know why that is so. Because if I try to understand it on face value, the advantage is that you don't need to install a debug and convert your own bar files for sideloads to work. What makes the ports faster in an unlocked runtime such as this?
    The advantage is that it works on your Storm 1 and gives you a cool track wheel option!

08-26-13 04:23 PM
    Sounds like you need a black sharpie instead of a pencil then

Yes and no

Sharpie yes but a Red one for calling out the discrepancies in the plans as it relates to the existing conditions in the field.

^^^^^^^^^^

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    SteelGreek and bungaboy like this.
    08-26-13 04:25 PM
    The advantage is that it works on your Storm 1 and gives you a cool track wheel option!

that is very helpful information. do you wan't some ice cream?
    08-26-13 04:25 PM
    still had to go through the "convoluted process of manually creating folder structures" for spotify to even work with the debug method on the 10.2.0.1371 leak for me at least, after the runtime i uninstalled and reconverted and work fine without creating folders.
    Nope, you don't need to do that with the debug. Clearly you already had the folder structure in place, hence why you were able to run Spotify successfully on this runtime without the debug.

I must have done this 17 times today. Spotify works with the debug immediately. Spotify does not work without the debug unless you mess about with the folder structure, amongst other things.

There's an elephant in the room here that nobody seems to want to acknowledge. I suspect the reality is that this runtime is no more "unlocked" than any other runtime, it's just better.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 04:38 PM
    can i get the bar file for superbackup.
    com.idea.backup.smscontacts_v1.0.2.0.bar (129 KB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ZIVwAa5Q!QKFPsH...2TDVDlq5wKYW10

here ya go lil fella

also, fyi, I did NOT run this... just saw it started and ran so as far as function goes, up to you to play with.
    Last edited by mopar_fxr; 08-26-13 at 05:17 PM. Reason: C.M.A.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 04:41 PM
    I would have loved some ice cream as I read through the entire thread like I suggest you do. Maybe having yourself some ice cream will keep you in a good mood as your questions are answered by reading the many info filled pages

mopar_fxr and nextlevel88 like this.
    08-26-13 04:45 PM

BerryLeaks Presents: Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime-img_20130856.jpg
    Crap, Kris is coming....

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 04:48 PM
    Scarface: OOH! MOTHER ****ER SAID ICE CREAM!
    Brian: BLAH BLAH ICE CREAM! YOU'RE SUCH A DORK, MAN!
    Thurgood Jenkins: Damn!

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 04:59 PM
    com.idea.backup.smscontacts_v1.0.2.0.bar (129 KB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ZIVwAa5Q!QKFPsH...2TDVDlq5wKYW10

here ya go lil fella

also, fyi, I did NOT run this... just saw it started and ran so as far as function goes, up to you to play with.
    It loads for me too but When I try backup nothing does get backed up regardless of settings. I've tried using sms backup from Bbw but it doesn't work that well for me - misses some sms. Hope another one is coming out soon!

Tapped out on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10
    08-26-13 05:21 PM
    "I have a life.." quoting some unlearned hooligans phrasing. Plus these "BerryLeak..Elite.." folks smell like zoo gorillas. I don't appreciate the comments from Wu Weak, that albino guy Kris, and that black guy with the scorpion ava. They make me laugh, and I'm too professional for all of that!!

I'm just playing, I love my BL brothers and sisters. Especially Pili4. She kills cats and loves puppies.

Aight, I'm done ranting. Back to the subject. I loaded this on my PlayBook, running PBOS 2.1.0.1753, and the moment I sideload the converted BBM apk, and hard reset, fr!^king screen went holographic on me!!!
    I want PBOS10, not holograms
    Yeah, that Scorpion guy is a jerk...so rude and arrogant.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 05:43 PM
    Yeah, that Scorpion guy is a jerk...so rude and arrogant.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    ...and he talks in the third person like some sort of royalty
    08-26-13 06:20 PM
    oo0k heres a dumb question...

after 24hrs of having this... i had uploaded candy crush.... after playing for about a half hour.... it rebooted my phone 4 times... now it seems to be working... anyone know if its the android player or CC?
    08-26-13 06:27 PM
    It loads for me too but When I try backup nothing does get backed up regardless of settings. I've tried using sms backup from Bbw but it doesn't work that well for me - misses some sms. Hope another one is coming out soon!

Tapped out on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10
    That's weird. Cause I just tested it. And it backs up all. Just fine. Do u know where to look for the backup. Just saying. Maybe that'd why u can't find it

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    08-26-13 06:31 PM
    That's weird. Cause I just tested it. And it backs up all. Just fine. Do u know where to look for the backup. Just saying. Maybe that'd why u can't find it

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Glad to hear it worked for you. I sideloaded it, hit "Backup" for SMS once the app loaded and it says to enter a name for the backup which I leave as is and hit "ok". It then gives me a message: "No new messages found to backup". I can backup my contacts no problem but doesn't seem to want to index my SMS. Any ideas on what I should tweak would be very helpful! Thanks.
    08-26-13 06:39 PM
    does anyone have the bar file for google drive?
    08-26-13 06:43 PM
    I made it to page 12. Then I couldn't remember what answer I was looking for. Then I couldn't remember the question that I was looking for an answer for. Now I don't even remember if I even had a question. My head hurts.
    08-26-13 07:05 PM
    I made it to page 12. Then I couldn't remember what answer I was looking for. Then I couldn't remember the question that I was looking for an answer for. Now I don't even remember if I even had a question. My head hurts.
    Lmao. Now that's a funny!

moody likes this.
    08-26-13 07:07 PM
    Tell me about it, **** these get to be to long.

Q10/ 1323/ THKS berryleaks
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-26-13 07:07 PM
    I installed the bar files successfully, and deleted all android apps and debug token, and I have restarted my phone but it says no debug token found when trying to sideload...i know it kept saying reboot phone...does reboot mean factory reset (security wipe) the phone?
    08-26-13 07:08 PM
    I installed the bar files successfully, and deleted all android apps and debug token, and I have restarted my phone but it says no debug token found when trying to sideload...i know it kept saying reboot phone...does reboot mean factory reset (security wipe) the phone?
    Are you trying to sideload your converted apps that are using your debug token? If so, they won't load because you deleted the debug token from your phone. Hit up apk2bar.org to redownload the bars you need.
    mphillips828 likes this.
    08-26-13 07:17 PM
    No no no. Any previous apks that were converted to bars using the debug token must be converted to bars using another method or reload the debug token again as well as the bars

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    08-26-13 07:18 PM
1,625 ... 3940414243 ...