since this is your first post... so hopefully it is just to being new...

the android bar across the bottom, as of now, will never, NEVER go away from here on out. Too many people couldnt figure out the gesture to leave the app...
    Is it technically impossible that someone could figure out a way to disable the nav bar as part of the apk to bar conversion process?
    08-26-13 12:16 PM
    Im sure a lot of people are going to ask why, but do you have to install this every time you put a new leak on, or revert to a lower os.
    08-26-13 12:17 PM
    Is it technically impossible that someone could figure out a way to disable the nav bar as part of the apk to bar conversion process?
    if you do, I am sure lots of people will hold you up to the heavens... especially Q owners...
    but as of now, it is only in the hands of the app designers while making a BB10 app (or port for that matter)
    beyond that I have heard of no such thing... if it were out there it would have been mentioned before now.
    08-26-13 12:19 PM
    yes, because each OS has its own runtime in it... this will have to overwrite whatever you have loaded... unless you put back in a 10.1
    Mecca EL and anon721037 like this.
    08-26-13 12:20 PM
    It looks like HBO Go nor Xfinity TV work yet even with this, unfortunately. Those are really the only two apps that I wanted that wouldn't sideload before. Minecraft works now, which will thrill my son for when we are on long road trips and world craft on his PB won't suffice.

Maybe I'll check out that Candy Crush game everyone is always raving about...
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 12:27 PM
    I can't get the evernote add on thing called Sketch to work fully.

Really use that alot.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    08-26-13 12:30 PM
    THKS mopar.

Q10/ 1323/ THKS berryleaks
    08-26-13 12:33 PM
    I can't get the evernote add on thing called Sketch to work fully.

Really use that alot.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    Maybe try that pad and pencil for note taking you posted about earlier...

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running a .1047 hybrid thru CB10
    08-26-13 12:34 PM
    Sketch always seem to work fine for me! Don't use it as much as I could

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 12:34 PM
    Hi Mecca. What versions of those apps are you running and where do I download them?

Much appreciated dude.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1371 in the UK.
    They're all of the current versions. Some I converted with BB Graphical Aid, others with apk2bar.org or Playbook and BB10 APK to BAR Converter

Use the sites search feature.
    JamieWilson01 likes this.
    08-26-13 12:37 PM
    I have one stupid question, can I install this on my BlackBerry PlayBook? I know I can sideload it, but would it work for the PlayBook?
    Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

No, this can not run on PBOS2.1. BBOS 10.2.xxxx only. Repeat, OS10.2.xxxx ONLY.
    Azensun and Trini-34 like this.
    08-26-13 12:39 PM
    Still get 'recording not something for your device' error when trying to fire up the camera in Vine. Maybe the version I have just stinks?

Other than that... wow, this has been doing great so far.

Winners:
    Bejewled Blitz
    Candy Crush Saga
    Temple Run 2
    Google Maps
    Flipboard
    Instagram

Looking out for other good ones to check out!

edit: wow, apk2bar.org is an awesome site. It's like someone gave me an android phone, but I can still run BB10!
    Last edited by kevets; 08-26-13 at 01:02 PM.
    08-26-13 12:51 PM
    Long time no see mecca

Posted via CB10
    "I have a life.." quoting some unlearned hooligans phrasing. Plus these "BerryLeak..Elite.." folks smell like zoo gorillas. I don't appreciate the comments from Wu Weak, that albino guy Kris, and that black guy with the scorpion ava. They make me laugh, and I'm too professional for all of that!!

I'm just playing, I love my BL brothers and sisters. Especially Pili4. She kills cats and loves puppies.

Aight, I'm done ranting. Back to the subject. I loaded this on my PlayBook, running PBOS 2.1.0.1753, and the moment I sideload the converted BBM apk, and hard reset, fr!^king screen went holographic on me!!!
    I want PBOS10, not holograms
    Daveensannie and Adam Szucs like this.
    08-26-13 12:56 PM
    It looks like HBO Go nor Xfinity TV work yet even with this, unfortunately. Those are really the only two apps that I wanted that wouldn't sideload before. Minecraft works now, which will thrill my son for when we are on long road trips and world craft on his PB won't suffice.

FYI, local network games work with Minecraft as well. I was able to join my daughters iPod game....
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 12:57 PM
    "I have a life.." quoting some unlearned hooligans phrasing. Plus these "BerryLeak..Elite.." folks smell like zoo gorillas. I don't appreciate the comments from Wu Weak, that albino guy Kris, and that black guy with the scorpion ava. They make me laugh, and I'm too professional for all of that!!

I'm just playing, I love my BL brothers and sisters. Especially Pili4. She kills cats and loves puppies.

Aight, I'm done ranting. Back to the subject. I loaded this on my PlayBook, running PBOS 2.1.0.1753, and the moment I sideload the converted BBM apk, and hard reset, fr!^king screen went holographic on me!!!
    Lmao

But what about me Mecca. I thot it was all about ME!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    go1ndr likes this.
    08-26-13 01:01 PM

And what about your STL100-1 brotha?

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-26-13 01:05 PM

Xfinity TV works with debug token.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 01:05 PM
    We're working on it, but so far it's messy as ****

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    08-26-13 01:13 PM
    I'm not sure that everyone really understands the benefit of this runtime.

1. This runtime *will* allow you to avoid having to sign apps with a debug token and still side load them.
    2. This runtime *will not* allow you to run any apps that would not run when signed with a debug token.

It's a much more convenient runtime, but it is not more feature rich. The standard API limitations still apply.

Posted via CB10
    loveBB6.0 likes this.
    08-26-13 01:14 PM
    Lmao

But what about me Mecca. I thot it was all about ME!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Ummm...why are you announcing that we're secret ghey lovers!!??? Keep your fr!@king mouth shut...sheesh!!

And what about your STL100-1 brotha?

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    I actually modded my Dev Alpha, in an Z housing, running on Sprint! I have AWESOME HSPA+5.5.
    Wigley458 likes this.
    08-26-13 01:15 PM
    I have tried to sideload the 2 Bar files. I have used Chrome, DDPB, Sachesi, and Sachup no luck. they all seem to start but then hang. I've let them go on but still nothing.
    08-26-13 01:44 PM

I feel left out too
    But it's okay, I know you love us all.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 01:52 PM
    Your first download is probably bad - download the runtime again.
    Tried from the google link, same results. I'm doomed I tell you
    08-26-13 01:53 PM
    I have tried to sideload the 2 Bar files. I have used Chrome, DDPB, Sachesi, and Sachup no luck. they all seem to start but then hang. I've let them go on but still nothing.
    So I just tried Sachibar again and it worked, both files loaded. Must have been the way I was holding my tongue, any other thoughts?
    08-26-13 01:58 PM
    is there anyway temple run 2 can work< if someone could test I'd love it I could finally tell my iPhone neighbours to get BBs
    08-26-13 02:02 PM
1,625 ... 3738394041 ...