Screen shots of what's currently running on my Z10

Attachment 195529
    Attachment 195530
    Attachment 195531

Attachment 195533
    Attachment 195534

I am NOT..repeat, I am NOT using a debug token. Enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Mecca. What versions of those apps are you running and where do I download them?

Much appreciated dude.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1371 in the UK.
    08-26-13 07:36 AM
    I want to thank the BL Team (still Elite to me ) for providing these fantastic goodies.

They make these wonderful BB10 phones even wonderfuler!!!
    wu-wei and Mecca EL like this.
    08-26-13 07:39 AM
    So after loading the modified runtime, it does overwrite the 2 android files, but I realised it places itself above the core os files which doesn't happen with other hybrid changes of runtime and the source also shows developer which I think is also diff.. (This is According to Google Chrome) .

I just need to confirm if it still is restricted to the sandbox?

Also one question if one if the BlackBerry leak team members don't mind answering, before making the runtime available to us, only 'BlackBerry' and you'll had access to the file right?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 07:39 AM
    The more I use this CB10 app more I'm amazed at its simplicity and elegance.

Then I use a side loaded Android application and I realize why BB10 is better with 'native'.

Or am I missing something?

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    I sideloaded Tapatalk 4 last night and I like it a lot. I use it on my Nexus 7... much better then Tapatalk 2 and yes I purchased them both (4 was on sale for 99 cents so I made the jump)

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running a .1047 hybrid thru CB10
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-26-13 07:41 AM
    So after loading the modified runtime, it does overwrite the 2 android files, but I realised it places itself above the core os files which doesn't happen with other hybrid changes of runtime and the source also shows developer which I think is also diff.. (This is According to Google Chrome) .

Also one question if one if the BlackBerry leak team members don't mind answering, before making the runtime available to us, only 'BlackBerry' and you'll had access to the file right?

Posted via CB10
    Still sandboxed.

Posted via CB10
    sayf777 likes this.
    08-26-13 07:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Still sandboxed, and yes only us and BlackBerry handled these files before we released them.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    sayf777 likes this.
    08-26-13 07:46 AM
    Still sandboxed, and yes only us and BlackBerry handled these files before we released them.

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    Question :

I'm thinking you were the one that shared with me the idea of using an add on (if that is correct term) to check if a file is safe before downloading.

I didn't do that with this file you guys posted on the OP. Was I amiss in my judgement that I don't need to check your posted file links?

Please and thank you.

08-26-13 08:02 AM
    *update*

PATH 3.1.3 works now.. including posting pictures from gallery and camera.. filesystem fixed by this runtime

BIG thanks to BerryLeaks and CrackBerry !!!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 08:03 AM
    I have one stupid question, can I install this on my BlackBerry PlayBook? I know I can sideload it, but would it work for the PlayBook?
    El Bori likes this.
    08-26-13 08:05 AM
    Question :

I'm thinking you were the one that shared with me the idea of using an add on (if that is correct term) to check if a file is safe before downloading.

I didn't do that with this file you guys posted on the OP. Was I amiss in my judgement that I don't need to check your posted file links?

Please and thank you.

I did not suggest it, I think someone else on the team did. But, I don't feel it's needed with our files.

in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-26-13 08:12 AM
    I have one stupid question, can I install this on my BlackBerry PlayBook? I know I can sideload it, but would it work for the PlayBook?
    For real? Really did you read through the thread at all? Seriously? Because if you did, I'm gonna slap you for asking this question. If you didn't, I'm gonna slap you for asking this question before reading when this question is easily answered in the first couple pages of this thread.

in_loco_nomen, bungaboy and ESCON like this.
    08-26-13 08:14 AM
    Dude (or Dudet) there's 36 page of comments there, believe it or not I have a life and I am not going to read thru all that shhh. So if you cannot help- just keep it moving and have a good day. Anyone else can answer this question for me?

For real? Really did you read through the thread at all? Seriously? Because if you did, I'm gonna slap you for asking this question. If you didn't, I'm gonna slap you for asking this question before reading when this question is easily answered in the first couple pages of this thread.

08-26-13 08:19 AM
    It seems that not all apps work after reading through.
    I can't get quidco to work either. I get to the app permission screen and then the app just shuts down

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 08:22 AM
    Dude (or Dudet) there's 36 page of comments there, believe it or not I have a life and I am not going to read thru all that shhh. So if you cannot help- just keep it moving and have a good day. Anyone else can answer this question for me?
    That 36 pages has your answer more than one time and the answer again is in the first couple pages.

So, again for those not willing to help themselves with a little bit of research and reading...

bungaboy likes this.
    08-26-13 08:23 AM
    No learn to ******* read, it needs OS10.2 can your PlayBook run that? NO IT CANT. COMMON ******* SENSE

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    Yes it can if ur playbook run os 10.2

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1323
    Mecca EL and vulfadli like this.
    It seems that not all apps work after reading through.
    I can't get quidco to work either. I get to the app permission screen and then the app just shuts down

Posted via CB10
    Not all apps will work there are a lot that won't work whether you have a debug token or not.

08-26-13 08:24 AM
    Wow...

No learn to ******* read, it needs OS10.2 can your PlayBook run that? NO IT CANT. COMMON ******* SENSE

08-26-13 08:24 AM
    Wow...
    Wow yourself, we all have lives, don't think your special and can get away without reading the first few pages (which answers all questions)

bungaboy and Mecca EL like this.
    08-26-13 08:29 AM
    The point here is read.

All of us have lives and families yet we volunteer our time to help others on here.

However, it gets very annoying when people like yourself can't do a little reading and find the answer which has clearly been stated many times in this thread.

No need to come at me talking about you have a life.

This can be your life lesson that if you are not willing to help yourself, you need to learn. As no one will spoon feed you.

08-26-13 08:29 AM
    Got Viber running on my Q10 with no problem with this Android Runtime and NO Debug Token.

If you want the .bar I have feel free to contact me for it.
    The app opens fine but when I try to make or receive a call the app crashes. It would be great if you provide me with the bar file mate

Posted via my Q10 from T- MobileBlackBerry Pin:2AF236F5 Twitter: BBRY_Addict83 Instagram: BBRY_Addict83
    08-26-13 08:39 AM
    I feel you. And I didn't mean to come off as an A$$. I saw the 10.2 and didn't put the two together (My bad). Also I do appreciate what you all have done for the BB-Users and CB, so again I didn't mean any disrespect. But the words that you choose to use sometimes is just wow. There are a lot of keyboard and mouse gangster on this site, lol. thank you for you comments BlackScorpion3, Have a good Day!!!!

The point here is read.

All of us have lives and families yet we volunteer our time to help others on here.

However, it gets very annoying when people like yourself can't do a little reading and find the answer which has clearly been stated many times in this thread.

No need to come at me talking about you have a life.

This can be your life lesson that if you are not willing to help yourself, you need to learn. As no one will spoon feed you.

08-26-13 08:40 AM
    Not sure if it has been mentioned in this thread but I would like to summarize;
    Z10 with OS10.2.0.1047 and the runtime in this thread are AWESOME.

/if you value it; back it up!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 08:56 AM
    Hi Mecca. What versions of those apps are you running and where do I download them?

Much appreciated dude.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1371 in the UK.
    I made a thread where I have a library of games/apps in apk to easily download, check it out and any requests for apps I'll try get http://forums.crackberry.com/android...thread-843004/
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-26-13 09:09 AM
    Not all apps will work there are a lot that won't work whether you have a debug token or not.

Yeah I thought that may be the case. My post was just to inform people on the off chance that they may be reading through this thread wondering

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 09:15 AM
1,625 ... 3435363738 ...