Still confused as to why anyone wants to use Chrome or Firefox on their BB10 device when the BB10 browser is far superior...

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    It helps with some mobile sites that sees a "blackberry browser" in its browser description as a BBOS legacy browser and dumbs down the mobile version of their website to a WAP like look.

For those sites, I tend to fire up the android browser through ghost commander to see those sites correctly. Also, my wife and I use mobile google drive extensively and I am not able to use the edit tools(only able to view) in mobile google drive with the BB10 default browser. I am able to do so with the android browser using ghost commander.

So a chrome browser icon on the screen would be nice instead of having to go through ghost commander.
    08-25-13 12:55 PM
    Doh! Make me feel like a noob...lol

Can I? Should I? Yes, I shall! Baka!

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    I was Baka before, because I don't miss those features.
    I don't use those browser on desktop either. Chrome is for watching Netflix and doing hangouts, Firefox is for watching Hulu.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-25-13 12:59 PM
    It helps with some mobile sites that sees a "blackberry browser" in its browser description as a BBOS legacy browser and dumbs down the mobile version of their website to a WAP like look.

For those sites, I tend to fire up the android browser through ghost commander to see those sites correctly. Also, my wife and I use mobile google drive extensively and I am not able to use mobile google drive with the BB10 default browser. I am able to do so with the android browser using ghost commander.

So a chrome browser icon on the screen would be nice instead of having to go through ghost commander.
    Wouldn't enabling desktop mode on the browser give you full website?

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    docbill likes this.
    08-25-13 01:00 PM
    OK. Whew! Finally caught reading this

OK. For the record. Again. Doesn't not work on 10.1

This is unlocked runtime. No debug needed. And if u have debug apps. Delete them and re install non debug ones

After reboot. Sometimes u have to wait for runtime to get started. Give it time. Also. Sometimes when opening an app it throws a notice that it has crashed and asks if u want to close of wait to respond. Click wait.

And yes. Lots of cats were sacrificed by team in order to achieve this runtime

And yes. The bar is here to stay. Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Mecca EL and abramadhi like this.

For those sites, I tend to fire up the android browser through ghost commander to see those sites correctly. Also, my wife and I use mobile google drive extensively and I am not able to use mobile google drive with the BB10 default browser. I am able to do so with the android browser using ghost commander.

To be honest I have my browser set to desktop, and have not came across a site yet that doesn't work including Google Drive.

BerryLeaks Presents: Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime-img_20130946.png

Mecca EL likes this.
    Thanks perfect, just picked up a Q10 and would love to try some android ports. You guys are awesome!

Posted via CB10

This is unlocked runtime. No debug needed. And if u have debug apps. Delete them and re install non debug ones

After reboot. Sometimes u have to wait for runtime to get started. Give it time. Also. Sometimes when opening an app it throws a notice that it has crashed and asks if u want to close of wait to respond. Click wait.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    That sums it up! Thanks

08-25-13 01:01 PM
    Yes, desktop is "an option". But there is a reason why there is a mobile version for things. I am not going to get into all the reasons why some sites on a phone is preferred to be in a mobile mode. Don't want to open that can of worms

Let's just say that "I" find it a lot easier to navigate some sites through it's mobile version, especially when I am on the go. Which makes sense with the word "mobile" vs desktop mode.

Let's just say that if I didn't have the CB10 app, I wouldn't be going to the desktop version of crackberry to reply to posts, I would prefer using the mobile version.

Just my opinion.
    08-25-13 01:04 PM
    I tried to sideload the bar files through the sachesi method, but it's been like an hour and the first one is still installing. i get the, "Error: Your device can only process one task at a time. Please wait for the previous install to complete." Is this normal?
    08-25-13 01:07 PM
    I tried to sideload the bar files through the sachesi method, but it's been like an hour and the first one is still installing. i get the, "Error: Your device can only process one task at a time. Please wait for the previous install to complete." Is this normal?
    Disconnect the device shut down sachesi, restart sachesi plug device back in wait for connection and try again

08-25-13 01:09 PM

And yes. The bar is here to stay. Forever, and ever, and ever, and ever

No, there are several apps that still need the debug token. Try Spotify.

Without the debug token - even on this runtime - Spotify loads but displays a whitescreen. It works perfectly with the debug token.
    08-25-13 01:27 PM
    Can you gimme that bar for your vine? Mine doesnt show any feeds
    Go here: apk2bar.org

In the search bar, type Vine. The current version will appear in the lineup

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 01:27 PM
    Still running Netflix 1.8b I think. Which one is latest version working with this runtime?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 01:28 PM
    One number.

On a serious note more than likely as with most incremental build changes it was just bug fixes.

and of course, more levels..
    08-25-13 01:31 PM
    Still running Netflix 1.8b I think. Which one is latest version working with this runtime?

Posted via CB10
    You're running it.
    08-25-13 01:32 PM
    Well, installed it, and some sideloads are working.
    I'm trying to get coindozer and subwaysurfers to work but it is a no go.
    After installing the runtime, my battery died in about 4h...
    08-25-13 01:33 PM
    thanks, how do i know when it's completed?
    08-25-13 01:34 PM
    Holy-frikkin-moly this is awesome!! Can't wait to try Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts apps now!
    Starbucks dont work. Dunno why...

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 01:35 PM
    Go here: apk2bar.org

In the search bar, type Vine. The current version will appear in the lineup

Posted via CB10
    I did that and I don't get Vine :S
    epark88 likes this.
    08-25-13 01:37 PM
    Good summary.
    One small correction: debug token converted apps should work with debug token uninstalled until the debug token is valid. But if you remove it, you can't install anything with it.
    Also installing the runtime can cause that you need to reinstall some apps, that's the suggestion to remove everything.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    OK, thanks for validating what I said.

But, instead of "until the debug token is valid" did you mean "until the debug token is invalid"?

Also, I'm wondering if the newly converted files /without/ the debug token should just be installed over the ones /with/ the debug token instead of uninstalling then re-installing them so that the data associated with the installed apps won't be removed (for example, user name and passwords on the already-installed apps. Or won't that work?
    08-25-13 01:39 PM
    This is insane, i finally have my favorite android music player, Uber Music! Great day America.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-25-13 01:39 PM
    Can someone tell me how to put this on my Z10 using the chrome extension?
    08-25-13 01:40 PM
    I did that and I don't get Vine :S
    BB10 Bars - Apps for BlackBerry
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-25-13 01:42 PM
    Can someone tell me how to put this on my Z10 using the chrome extension?
    Just like any other bar file.
    08-25-13 01:42 PM
    Thanks so very much BL!

So many apps that didn't work before are not only working but performance wise load quickly and work great!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 01:43 PM
1,625 ... 2526272829 ...