Can u post the link ur friend sent u for the IG?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 06:25 PM
    Well guys and gals, after hours of playing around with this runtime and without using debug tokens (sorry again Adam I'll do it one of these days), the one commonality that seems to be the silver bullet, is sideloading 2 different versions of the same app (like Instagram 3.1 and 4.2). And, putting one in a folder (not sure if that is necessary but I'm superstitious) and the other on your home screen.

Once that is done, the files must work together some how, or confuse the application commands and amazingly it works! I've done this with Skype, Instagram, and Starbucks. All work correctly once this is done. It didn't work on Google Earth and one other but for the biggies that everyone seems to want, it does work. I'm going to watch it and take notes, and will report back as usual if anything changes.

I encourage anyone that finds this method to work for them, to please post what application and version you sideloaded.
    Good luck and I am now finally glad I sideloaded this "No Navigation Bar" runtime. Thanks BerryLeaks as always!
    09-13-13 06:35 PM
    Can u post the link ur friend sent u for the IG?

Posted via CB10
    Sure! Here it is: https://mega.co.nz/#!B4lA0ICK!HMhVhyMUKmOFBthScScJAU-bNjZvZtoZ5nc4mxvtYYQ
    Make sure and install another version as well. Put one in a folder and open the other. Should work perfectly. I think this is the newest one, so I'd put another one in that is older. Good luck!
    meekzz likes this.
    09-13-13 06:49 PM
    Got Insta working with debug token + dual install method on 1323

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    go1ndr likes this.
    09-13-13 06:51 PM
    OK, So I have the latest 10.2 and android 4.2.2 runtime installed, along with a valid debug token applied to the device, now what?
    I converted some older apk to bar files that I had working before I did all of these upgrades and now they are not working. Did I do all of this installing and sideloading just for instagram? Seems like a waste of time.
    09-13-13 09:03 PM
    Extract--save to desktop--sideload using any approved method (DDPB/Sachesi/Chrome) and restart (Hard restart with volume buttons) and you should be good to go.
    I did that I unzipped and it has two bars in it. But when I try to load them using bb10bars loader and it fails every time on both bars.
    09-13-13 09:48 PM
    I did that I unzipped and it has two bars in it. But when I try to load them using bb10bars loader and it fails every time on both bars.
    Use sachesi or ddpb- they are the most recommended. It may be that bb10 bars isn't working with this load. Use sachesi-its the easiest and best. Download installer fro CB plug in phone and drag bar files from desktp into the installer. When you launch it make sure your phone is plugged in.and click on "install/bar files-then drag one at a time into it. When it says complete it's ready to go. Make sure and restart after loading them.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 10:37 PM
    Use sachesi or ddpb- they are the most recommended. It may be that bb10 bars isn't working with this load. Use sachesi-its the easiest and best. Download installer fro CB plug in phone and drag bar files from desktp into the installer. When you launch it make sure your phone is plugged in.and click on "install/bar files-then drag one at a time into it. When it says complete it's ready to go. Make sure and restart after loading them.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you. i also got instagram to work with out the debug token.
    09-14-13 01:31 AM
    I'm using a Q10 on 10.2.0.1725. I got Instagram 4.0.2 working on this runtime, but the commenting/keyboard is all wonky (worst than before). Certain letters don't work (eg. letter K, period, etc). I converted an apk file and used debug token.
    09-14-13 10:34 PM
    When it's said more apps work what's that mean exactly? As in will this make my YouTube,Gmail,SunTrust Mobile and others work? As of now they just start and then close. Have a debugtoken but it won't install on my phone. Running. 1047. And no I didn't do the debug on these apps to see if works since my token won't install.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 12:04 PM
    Were can I get a debug token, exactly? I believe I had one when I was developing apps, but I may have deleted it. Do I have to download the IDE again, and do all that work to get a token?
    09-15-13 12:34 PM
    For some reason, I am unable to get Spotify to load.. I had it working on the older RunTime.. Any ideas? I created the folders like I was suppose to do :/
    09-15-13 12:48 PM
    Were can I get a debug token, exactly? I believe I had one when I was developing apps, but I may have deleted it. Do I have to download the IDE again, and do all that work to get a token?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=818121 I believe this is what you want.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 04:32 PM
    Well guys and gals, after hours of playing around with this runtime and without using debug tokens (sorry again Adam I'll do it one of these days), the one commonality that seems to be the silver bullet, is sideloading 2 different versions of the same app (like Instagram 3.1 and 4.2). And, putting one in a folder (not sure if that is necessary but I'm superstitious) and the other on your home screen.

Once that is done, the files must work together some how, or confuse the application commands and amazingly it works! I've done this with Skype, Instagram, and Starbucks. All work correctly once this is done. It didn't work on Google Earth and one other but for the biggies that everyone seems to want, it does work. I'm going to watch it and take notes, and will report back as usual if anything changes.

I encourage anyone that finds this method to work for them, to please post what application and version you sideloaded.
    Good luck and I am now finally glad I sideloaded this "No Navigation Bar" runtime. Thanks BerryLeaks as always!
    Which two versions of the Starbucks app did you use?
    09-17-13 10:20 AM
    Which two versions of the Starbucks app did you use?
    I'll have to check when I get to my office-but I got both from apk2bar.org. It is the only 2 on there. When you go to the site do a quick search for Starbucks card and they both eill pop up. Sideload one and put in folder, then the other. Should work fine. I will post back for you later today.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 10:41 AM
    I'll have to check when I get to my office-but I got both from apk2bar.org. It is the only 2 on there. When you go to the site do a quick search for Starbucks card and they both eill pop up. Sideload one and put in folder, then the other. Should work fine. I will post back for you later today.

Posted via CB10
    Did you find them? I saw nothing on apk2bar. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 07:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    My apologies! I was tied up in meetings the last 2 days and forgot about it! I'll get them for you today. Try the " Good E Reader" site as they may have come from there. But I won't be at my PC that they are on for a couple of hours but will post the links then.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 09:45 AM

Afraid this isn't a very functional leak for me, some apps work and some don't - even with debug tokens.

Wonder what version of the runtime will come with 10.2 on the Z30?
    09-18-13 10:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hi Conite- again, sorry for the delay. This should be both of them. I don't use Drop Box a lot so I hope this takes for you. Please let me know.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc32iyh13n...%20files.zip?m
    09-18-13 01:34 PM
    Hi Conite- again, sorry for the delay. This should be both of them. I don't use Drop Box a lot so I hope this takes for you. Please let me know.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc32iyh13n...%20files.zip?m
    Says there's nothing there?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 01:57 PM
    Says there's nothing there?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry--My bad! I stored the file too quickly.
    Try again: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc32iyh13n...%20files.zip?m
    tcee- likes this.
    09-18-13 02:10 PM
    Hello lads and girls, i have to be the worlds most stupid person, but i have a q10 on the lastest leak (10.2.0.1725 ), with a debug token installes, have also made my IG bar out of apk2bar converter, but i can log into IG but the bar is still visable, where can i remove it?
    09-18-13 02:13 PM
    Hello lads and girls, i have to be the worlds most stupid person, but i have a q10 on the lastest leak (10.2.0.1725 ), with a debug token installes, have also made my IG bar out of apk2bar converter, but i can log into IG but the bar is still visable, where can i remove it?
    Pull down from the top when in the application. You will see a little box that says something like "hide the bar". When you want it back to navigate back, you can pull down again and it will put the bar back on the bottom to navigate away.
    09-18-13 02:47 PM
    pull down from the top when in the application. You will see a little box that says something like "hide the bar". When you want it back to navigate back, you can pull down again and it will put the bar back on the bottom to navigate away.
    thanks alot!
    09-18-13 03:15 PM
    Sorry--My bad! I stored the file too quickly.
    Try again: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc32iyh13n...%20files.zip?m
    Thanks for your efforts.

The Hong Kong Starbucks app works by itself already. Problem is, you can't tie it into your North American account.

The 2nd file you have is presumably an older version of the North American app. This does not work any better than the current version at Google Play.

Am I missing something here? Was there some strange sequence of actions that made something work that I haven't been able to replicate?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 02:20 PM
298 ... 89101112