Outlook 2007 is very old. You can buy left over OEM 2010 disks from eBay for little money. 2010 professional. Just be careful. There are many sellers selling keys instead of an actual disk.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 04:44 PM
    Glad I rolled back this OS

Battery lasts twice as long

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 04:00 PM
    Cool. The Hub shortcut icon now actually takes you to the top level Hub rather than the last thing you were doing. This alone is worth installing the upgrade for me.
    I'm on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1743 and the shortcut does that. What version are you on now?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 05:55 PM
    I agree--Same with me. I've had this on my Q10 since it came out--twice actually-kind of- cause I wiped it once, and the battery keeps getting better. For a few days it was even up and down on usage but now I can go all day -7am -11pm- with moderate usage and still have around 40% left. Heavy usage, maybe 30%, and I'm fine with that.
    The only issue I have is that my contacts (sync with outlook 2007) are always in the "dark" theme and will not allow me to toggle back and forth like with all the other apps--simply won't save the changes. Probably a corrupt settings file somewhere in there hiding. Also can turn off the different sources of contacts (FB/Linkedin, etc) as it will not save those either. Other than that, this is an awesome Leaked OS!
    Are either of you running on a 4G network...? I'm on(Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1743) and no where on earth or hell for that matter will my device last until 16 : 00hrs!!? (08:00 - 16:00) #Sheesh. Or am I just expecting too much from a modern day smartphone?!? #DareToAsk

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 06:02 PM
    What usually works for me: go to BBWorld, delete What'sApp completely; Reboot device (up-down volume buttons); Download and install What'sApp; Run & setup What'sApp. Depending on your amount of contacts (4400+ on my #Z10 :-)) it will be busy refreshing. Reboot once again and after that once ur Hub is available you should see what's app in the list. #GoodLuck

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 06:09 PM
    We have a Dark Theme in the SMS settings!? This is awesome!

Z10 10.2.0.1767 via CB10
    Have that on:- Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1743 :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 06:21 PM
    Outlook 2007 is very old. You can buy left over OEM 2010 disks from eBay for little money. 2010 professional. Just be careful. There are many sellers selling keys instead of an actual disk.

Posted via CB10
    Hey Motorhead777--Hope you are doing well! I assume you are replying to my post on the last page. I have access to any and all MS programs through a friend that does our IT stuff in our business. We stay with 2007 (have access to 2010/2013 as well but don't use it) because as the worn-out saying goes--if it ain't broken, don't fix it. All of our machines run 2007 and even if we wanted to go to a cloud system, we can't due to the nature of our business and security purposes. The major differences in 2007 and 2010 are minimal and unless you are really interested in going to an Exchange service like MS Exchange or a cloud system like Google, Outlook.com, etc, the differences aren't worth the change and time involved loading and setting it up.
    Still you are absolutely correct that it is old--LOL, and so am I--but a lesson I learned years ago is that if MS releases a product today--you can bet a year from now it still has bugs they are sending patches for.--Look at W8-lol.
    10-14-13 06:27 PM
    Thanks for response.

Posted via CB10
    Tecker Man is correct as usual. The only difference between unlocked and locked runtime is the token that has to be loaded. There is site/thread on here where a guy will convert most all android apps for you and send you the debug token along with the bar file to side load. You sideload the token first, and then the bar file. Some Android apps will only work correctly with this token installed but most will run with or without them. For instance I could not get IG, Google Earth or even Facebook to run correctly. I loaded IG and Google Earth on using only the unlocked runtime and they wouldn't run.. So, I got the token and the bar files from PodgeyBB (thanks buddy), loaded them on and they now work--wouldn't with unlocked runtime. FB wouldn't allow checkins with the native app from BBW or with the android app on the unlocked runtime--with token and bar it now does. Flipboard and dozens of other Android apps work just fine on the unlocked version, so its just up to you. My usual deal is, I sideload an app I want, and if it works with the unlocked runtime great, if it doesn't, I get a token and try again. If that doesn't work, I move on and forget about it. They'll either work or they won't and it's just a matter of giving them a try both ways. Good luck--its not hard to do.
    anon5129477 likes this.
    10-14-13 07:26 PM
    Hey Motorhead777--Hope you are doing well! I assume you are replying to my post on the last page. I have access to any and all MS programs through a friend that does our IT stuff in our business. We stay with 2007 (have access to 2010/2013 as well but don't use it) because as the worn-out saying goes--if it ain't broken, don't fix it. All of our machines run 2007 and even if we wanted to go to a cloud system, we can't due to the nature of our business and security purposes. The major differences in 2007 and 2010 are minimal and unless you are really interested in going to an Exchange service like MS Exchange or a cloud system like Google, Outlook.com, etc, the differences aren't worth the change and time involved loading and setting it up.
    Still you are absolutely correct that it is old--LOL, and so am I--but a lesson I learned years ago is that if MS releases a product today--you can bet a year from now it still has bugs they are sending patches for.--Look at W8-lol.
    Right for sure. I briefly synced the outlook 365 exchange to a 2007 pro install on XP. It worked fine but it was a laptop that was rarely used and since it was a 1.6 dual core it got retired a couple of weeks ago. I mainly use it for interacting with machines but now need more of a mobil workstation. So yeah, 2007 works and whatever newer you can get. the 2010 vs 2013 is a comparison that is not much diff and not worth upgrading to. Have Office 2010? Don't Buy Office 2013 - Here's Why
    10-14-13 08:34 PM
    Right for sure. I briefly synced the outlook 365 exchange to a 2007 pro install on XP. It worked fine but it was a laptop that was rarely used and since it was a 1.6 dual core it got retired a couple of weeks ago. I mainly use it for interacting with machines but now need more of a mobil workstation. So yeah, 2007 works and whatever newer you can get. the 2010 vs 2013 is a comparison that is not much diff and not worth upgrading to. Have Office 2010? Don't Buy Office 2013 - Here's Why
    LOL..... I know a high-tech interior design firm that switched to 365 a year ago, are now "cloud" based, and COMPLETELY regretting the move - nothing syncs as promised, and yet no indiv settings are allowed, nor spell check dictionary changes, email auto-replies + global signatures not functioning on exchange......the list is endless

SQN100-2 v10.2.0.1761/1048
    10-14-13 09:58 PM
    LOL..... I know a high-tech interior design firm that switched to 365 a year ago, are now "cloud" based, and COMPLETELY regretting the move - nothing syncs as promised, and yet no indiv settings are allowed, nor spell check dictionary changes, email auto-replies + global signatures not functioning on exchange......the list is endless

SQN100-2 v10.2.0.1761/1048
    Yep to both posts! Office 2013 really sucks! It was originally built to run on top of 2007 or 2010 but I have never been sure why. The subscription side of it (365) really does suck and what you heard TSY is the norm from people using it. They just haven't perfected it yet--but remember how long it took to get the others to work.
    I've stayed with 2007 because it has been the most tried and true version and the differences between 2007 and 2010 are mostly cosmetic. The ribbon and go button is gone and replaced with other stuff. Might be better for working with photos but I don't so, don't need it--and the most important part to me is that I know that it syncs perfectly with BB10 via link (and always did with BB7X devices as well. I use it extensively in our business for meeting invites, One Note (with they would bring that to BB) and just about every function there is. Docs to Go works well with it (now) so no need to move. Anyway, not sure how we got this far off track but to put us back on---I love 1767 and until something better--really better comes along, I'm staying with it + a few hybrided bar files here and there-LOL.
    10-15-13 02:11 PM
    My z10 had upgraded to leaked 10.2.0.1767.cafe wifi connection to z10 is perfect! Previously leaked 10.2.0. 1743 was unstable connection to z10 .
    10-17-13 07:46 AM
    Well my Fb checkin has been broken since updating to this leak. However a Fb update just came out in bbworld, installed it and check in is working again.

Just an FYI for anyone who had the same problem.

<Zedding since the beginning >
    10-17-13 11:04 AM
    Does anyone else have a problem with 10.2.0.1767 and the proximity sensor while on a phone call? The screen stays on even when the proximity sensor is covered. The proximity sensor also stays active when the speakerphone in enabled, meaning the dim red light continues to pulse. Of course small issues like this can be expected on a leak but I didn't see this mentioned before.

I tried 10.2.0.1791 and the screen does turn off when the proximity sensor is covered, but the proximity sensor still remains active when using the speakerphone. Not a huge deal, but for some reason it bothered me enough to revert to the stock AT&T version 10.1.0.2121.
    10-17-13 03:32 PM
    Well my Fb checkin has been broken since updating to this leak. However a Fb update just came out in bbworld, installed it and check in is working again.

Just an FYI for anyone who had the same problem.

I had to load an Android version of FB to get the check-in to work. Sideloaded a version with the debug token and it works flawlessly. Still not available in the hub though.
    10-17-13 03:33 PM
    I had to load an Android version of FB to get the check-in to work. Sideloaded a version with the debug token and it works flawlessly. Still not available in the hub though.
    This new version works great for me...never had a problem with the hub.

go1ndr likes this.
    10-17-13 04:10 PM
    This new version works great for me...never had a problem with the hub.

I'll give it a shot--thanks for the info!

UPDATE: loaded FB from BBW and bingo its fixed (Check-in) at last. This is the first official BBW native FB app that has worked on my Q10--mostly probably because I am on so many leaks and sideloads. But, regardless, it works and thanks for the tip and update. I just ignored it when it showed up and wouldn't have loaded it if it wasn't for your post. Many thanks!
    Last edited by go1ndr; 10-17-13 at 05:52 PM.
    trinichindian likes this.
    10-17-13 04:27 PM
    I'll give it a shot--thanks for the info!

UPDATE: loaded FB from BBW and bingo its fixed (Check-in) at last. This is the first official BBW native FB app that has worked on my Q10--mostly probably because I am on so many leaks and sideloads. But, regardless, it works and thanks for the tip and update. I just ignored it when it showed up and wouldn't have loaded it if it wasn't for your post. Many thanks!
    Glad to hear. There probably was some glitch in there that affected 10.2 under certain conditions and they fixed it.

I hope for good

go1ndr likes this.
    10-17-13 07:26 PM
    Does anyone notice that if you compose an email you can't hit enter to move between fields anymore? Hitting enter just opens the email drop down?

In 10.1 it would scroll from To, then CC, then Subject, then message body. Made typing emails fast.

Somehow they've made bb10 even slower to communicate. Didn't think that was possible.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 08:14 PM
    Great awesome

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 09:05 PM
    This is now the official 10.2 OS being released in Singapore.

10-17-13 09:46 PM
    Just loaded 1791 the other day and have had no issues with FB or Docs to go or email. OS had been running smooth as butter.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 11:32 PM
    does anyone know if the hotspot feature works with this? I've been using an older 10.2 and the hotspot always says "this isn't available in this country" I'm in the US.

Also does wifi calling work for T-Mobile on this leak? I know it's the "official" 10.2 so I'm hoping the wifi calling works...
    10-18-13 03:20 AM
    Hotspot is fine not sure on WiFi calling tho

does anyone know if the hotspot feature works with this? I've been using an older 10.2 and the hotspot always says "this isn't available in this country" I'm in the US.

Also does wifi calling work for T-Mobile on this leak? I know it's the "official" 10.2 so I'm hoping the wifi calling works...
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    HigherThanMars likes this.
    10-18-13 03:23 AM
    I'm sure that the US won't get the update for a while so I'm wondering which leak I should download... If I do 1767 will it be the same as getting it from T-Mobile (minus bloatware) and also is there a better leak than 1767? I'm hearing that 1791 is good, whats the difference?
    10-18-13 03:26 AM
1,062 ... 3839404142 ...