Had the same thing happen when I tried out "Search for contact info" but it wasn't just Rogers with me. It used their email company (Shaw, Execulink, Sprint) on anyone without company details. This worked out for some people on my list that do work for the company but not for others. Once I turned off the option I was able to edit them, but it was a pain.

Posted via CB10
    I guess I'll just disable the option - doesn't seem to do anything particularly useful. The only effects I've seen so far are Gravatar photos being pulled for contacts, as well as this bug.
    10-09-13 09:15 PM
    For those of you like me who are staying on this build, I've loaded the newest unlocked runtime (from 10.2.1.575) and have been having spectacular results. a lot of apps i couldnt use before now works.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...5-leak-858556/
    I had the exact opposite happen; I loaded the new unlocked runtime and non of my apps could get a data connection. Did you happen to have that happen and fixed it somehow? If so please share. Anyone else have this problem?...new unlocked runtime over this leak equals no data connection for apps?
    10-09-13 09:43 PM
    good morning dear cb community,
    i got a big problem on our POP3 accounts and i hope you can help me out
    here is the problem.
    i look in my hub and i see email XYZ from yesterday.
    when i chek my mail account online (web interface)i see the same email.
    but when i delete this email from the mail account ( over the web interface) the mail disappears from my hub (phone) after the next restart...
    it feels like my z10 is setup as imap but i choose the pop option when i created the account on my z10.

so the same thing happen to my gf Q10....
    10-10-13 07:08 AM
    I had the exact opposite happen; I loaded the new unlocked runtime and non of my apps could get a data connection. Did you happen to have that happen and fixed it somehow? If so please share. Anyone else have this problem?...new unlocked runtime over this leak equals no data connection for apps?
    No problem here. I loaded that runtime yesterday from the other thread. Data works fine from the start - both over mobile and wi-fi.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 07:24 AM
    can anyone give me the torrent link for Z10 STL 100-2 please ???
    10-10-13 10:23 AM
    Prefer this to the latest leak.. i think I will wait here till official comes

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1743 NG
    10-10-13 11:00 AM
    good morning dear cb community,
    i got a big problem on our POP3 accounts and i hope you can help me out
    here is the problem.
    i look in my hub and i see email XYZ from yesterday.
    when i chek my mail account online (web interface)i see the same email.
    but when i delete this email from the mail account ( over the web interface) the mail disappears from my hub (phone) after the next restart...
    it feels like my z10 is setup as imap but i choose the pop option when i created the account on my z10.

so the same thing happen to my gf Q10....
    I'd delete and re-set the account. I always loaded my pop3 email account with no problem, but with BB10 for some reason it only lets me load it as an iMap account. Perhaps yours is no longer an pop3 account but now configured as iMap. Open it up and go to edit and see. if it is, delete it and re-set up the account.
    10-10-13 02:50 PM
    I am soooo annoyed with "double sound" I hear when I swipe up predicted word. I know solution would be to turn off sound, but I like having sound on my keyboard, I just don't like double sound when using predictive words...
    laketrout73 likes this.
    10-10-13 04:01 PM
    well been reading and searching and seems I am the only one who can't get this to work. I downloaded and ran the auto loader led went green then the autoloader closed and my phone just sat there blinking red lights at me. I downloaded the file that was same number as my phone, stl100-1 currently trying to put the old os back on with bb link
    10-10-13 05:40 PM
    Anyone else experiencing issues with their camera after loading this leak? Cant seem to get to auto focus anymore.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 06:43 PM
    well been reading and searching and seems I am the only one who can't get this to work. I downloaded and ran the auto loader led went green then the autoloader closed and my phone just sat there blinking red lights at me. I downloaded the file that was same number as my phone, stl100-1 currently trying to put the old os back on with bb link
    Your signature and profile say you have a Q10, though.

I suggest you either fix your signature or download the Q10 loader.
    10-10-13 06:51 PM
    Your signature and profile say you have a Q10, though.

I suggest you either fix your signature or download the Q10 loader.
    oh snap

SQN100-2 v10.2.0.1761/1048
    PJD642 likes this.
    10-10-13 07:11 PM
    Id say it took about a week this OS to settle down and give me great battery life again. Running smooth now!!

No problems that i can find with ANYTHING.
    NOKJAA likes this.
    10-10-13 07:29 PM
    Id say it took about a week this OS to settle down and give me great battery life again. Running smooth now!!

I agree--Same with me. I've had this on my Q10 since it came out--twice actually-kind of- cause I wiped it once, and the battery keeps getting better. For a few days it was even up and down on usage but now I can go all day -7am -11pm- with moderate usage and still have around 40% left. Heavy usage, maybe 30%, and I'm fine with that.
    The only issue I have is that my contacts (sync with outlook 2007) are always in the "dark" theme and will not allow me to toggle back and forth like with all the other apps--simply won't save the changes. Probably a corrupt settings file somewhere in there hiding. Also can turn off the different sources of contacts (FB/Linkedin, etc) as it will not save those either. Other than that, this is an awesome Leaked OS!
    NOKJAA likes this.
    10-10-13 07:59 PM
    I have this leak less than 24h and found one bug. I setted contact photo. When I enter that contact i shows photo, but when i go back to list of contacts it doesn't show pic. It's just on 2 contacts. Setting photo again seems to fixed it...
    10-11-13 06:01 AM

Same w 1761. Thought it was awful.....sideloaded 1048 radio and signal improved immediately. Now the battery life's awesome. Everything's so slick, and fast, I'm not even that convinced about 1791. But yeah, it took a good week or more to settle in - now, battery's best ever, and w 1048 radio, reception's best. Unless the. Squircle comes back, I'ma stayin' here

SQN100-2 v10.2.0.1761/1048
    NOKJAA likes this.
    10-11-13 08:48 PM
    I have WhatsApp hub integration problems. Don't see any of the chats in the WhatsApp section of the hub

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1725
    10-12-13 03:49 AM
    GO FOR 1791. bug fixes from 1767.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 04:49 AM
    Problem with "Vibration feedback on correct", it doesn't work at all or it vibrates after 5 seconds. But it's a small thing, and this os is still beta.
    10-12-13 06:36 AM
    Rolled back to this OS

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 07:33 AM
    Back to this build now

Updated system bar file and now my system only 31% less battery than next update

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 08:32 AM
    Is the ucweb app present in d 10.2 version?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 08:35 AM
    Debug token;

Mine is not installed

Does this feature enable you to use android apps better, or am I missing point?

Does anyone else have this installed on this build?

Are there any drawbacks?

Appreciate the support from this forum on these points?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 02:08 PM
    Debug token;

Mine is not installed

Does this feature enable you to use android apps better, or am I missing point?

Does anyone else have this installed on this build?

Are there any drawbacks?

Appreciate the support from this forum on these points?

Posted via CB10
    The token just allows for some certain apps to work. If you dont need it you wont ever need it. It wont make any apps run faster or anyhting. There is one drawback you gotta convert an app then install. Very small task but still a bet annoying at some times
    go1ndr and andysan1971 like this.
    10-13-13 02:18 PM
    The token just allows for some certain apps to work. If you dont need it you wont ever need it. It wont make any apps run faster or anyhting. There is one drawback you gotta convert an app then install. Very small task but still a bet annoying at some times
    Thanks for response.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 03:17 PM
1,062 ... 3738394041 ...