My device turns off whenever the battery hits 20 percent with this leak. Dunno what's wrong.
    Mine did that once on this OS. All good since.
    NOKJAA likes this.
    10-05-13 04:55 PM
    Cool. The Hub shortcut icon now actually takes you to the top level Hub rather than the last thing you were doing. This alone is worth installing the upgrade for me.
    Last edited by kneebite; 10-05-13 at 08:24 PM.
    10-05-13 08:12 PM
    500 invalid action install_2
    I got this error when try to install the debug token (drag the 2 files to register token>> that' what I mean by normal)

From my lovely BlackBerry z10
    I use Chrome to do my side loading.

Posted via my sweet Z10 on the #1 BB10 app!
    10-05-13 09:20 PM
    Guys thanks for the leak, it's dam smooth and fixes a few little odds and ends from 1047!

Has anybody come across this with the music library at all? Funny thing all other media works, have tried to reload a of the music but it didn't change anything...???

Any ideas on what I can do to fix?

Attachment 207977

Posted via CB10
    Be patient, your SD card is probably being indexed. I've seen that before, waited a lil while and all was fine.

10-05-13 09:22 PM
    After letting it settles for a few days, the bug in bbm group chat not showing some of the participants' name (only PINs) still there. So it is not about it settling down but it is really a bug in this build.

Does anyone have a bar file for bbm from 1761 lying around? I want to try that to see if it is really a bug with 1767 bbm.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 09:45 PM
    After letting it settles for a few days, the bug in bbm group chat not showing some of the participants' name (only PINs) still there. So it is not about it settling down but it is really a bug in this build.

Does anyone have a bar file for bbm from 1761 lying around? I want to try that to see if it is really a bug with 1767 bbm.

Posted via CB10
    To actually fix the name issues in groups (only pin showing) is to get them to change there BBM name a few times.
    10-05-13 10:14 PM
    To actually fix the name issues in groups (only pin showing) is to get them to change there BBM name a few times.
    Thanks for the suggestion lengend but this may not be a good thing to have to ask people to change their names a few times just because the problem is from my end having updated the firmware. I am puzzled as to why this happened, did they change something or adding a new feature that broke things?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 10:24 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion lengend but this may not be a good thing to have to ask people to change their names a few times just because the problem is from my end having updated the firmware. I am puzzled as to why this happened, did they change something or adding a new feature that broke things?

Posted via CB10
    Or you can manually enter their name

Pin:2AF5A1B8 Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.476
    10-05-13 10:25 PM
    The only "issue" I have with BBM is every now and then when I open it, it will be all black. I have it set to light. But if I close then re-open 1 - 3 times it will change back to light. It isn't a big deal at all, just irritating.
    10-05-13 10:28 PM
    Got this leak and my wifi issues are fixed... I think that this is a far more stable version of the one I had before... thanks a lot for the leaks everyone.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 10:30 PM
    Can anyone help me please? To install instamessage and instagram in my Q10 version 10.1.
    Please tell me the steps I have to follow.
    Any brillient's please help me .

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 11:43 PM
    Or you can manually enter their name

Nope, didn't work. The problem is not with BBM contact list itself, they are shown just fine in the contact list. But whenever you go to BBM Group where the contact is in, you will see that their names are not there, only PINs, which make it hard to read the chatting going on the in the group.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 12:09 AM
    Nope, didn't work. The problem is not with BBM contact list itself, they are shown just fine in the contact list. But whenever you go to BBM Group where the contact is in, you will see that their names are not there, only PINs, which make it hard to read the chatting going on the in the group.

Posted via CB10
    You can reinvented them save their pin first and reinvente them it will update their name,,
    I have try it before it works

10-06-13 12:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Most people don't mind it as it will clear the confusion. It's ok to ask. It's not a big deal.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 12:29 AM
    Can anyone help me please? To install instamessage and instagram in my Q10 version 10.1.
    Please tell me the steps I have to follow.
    Any brillient's please help me .

Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    Would you consider upgrading to 10.2? Coz it's much easier with the 4.2 android runtime built in + tons of threads relating to it, I know the process aswell or you could check the tons of threads related to it. Overall though, a 10.2 upgrade would smooth out the process

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 02:57 AM
    Thanks to the BerryLeaks team. This is my first leak, I've been hesitant to install a leak but I'm glad I did. It runs smoothly, no lag or any of that sort of stuff. The battery life is really impressive. One thing I've noticed though, the bottom icons (phone, search and camera) tend to disappear after dropping a phone call. It's not a big issue and it doesn't affect my experience or use of the device, but it exists. Thanks once again guys.
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1767 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000426.png

Posted via The Fantastic Z10
    bBOLD723 likes this.
    10-06-13 03:03 AM
    I use Chrome to do my side loading.

That problem is solved with the android runtime unlock but the question is how to convert the apps from apk to bar with there data I was want the debug token just for the converter (if you know what I mean)

From my lovely BlackBerry z10
    10-06-13 05:55 AM
    Had the same problem, the new 10.2.1 leak fixed it.

Posted via CB10
    I'm a bit hesitant to going the 10.2.1 way, as I read it was developed by a different branch of developers.
    Does it contain all the goodies of 10.2.0? Any issues?
    10-06-13 07:50 AM
    I keep forgetting to mention this bug, but sometimes when unlocking the phone with the lock button, it seems to skip the lock screen and go straight to whatever was running before locking it. I recall having this issue on .1725 as well. Luckily, it doesn't seem to do this whenever the password lock enables itself, otherwise that'd be a nasty security bug. Nevertheless, super solid OS this. I'm probably going to stick to it until we start seeing 10.2.1 builds in the .1xxx range.
    10-06-13 09:34 AM
    Could someone upload the settings bar from this one?

Keepin' it Chill Z10
    10-06-13 10:10 AM
    I keep forgetting to mention this bug, but sometimes when unlocking the phone with the lock button, it seems to skip the lock screen and go straight to whatever was running before locking it. I recall having this issue on .1725 as well. Luckily, it doesn't seem to do this whenever the password lock enables itself, otherwise that'd be a nasty security bug. Nevertheless, super solid OS this. I'm probably going to stick to it until we start seeing 10.2.1 builds in the .1xxx range.
    Turn off "allow gestures when locked" in display setting.

Post via CB10 with Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1767
    10-06-13 10:31 AM
    Just discovered that auto focus takes pretty long to go green.
    Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1767

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 11:46 AM
    Active sync account freezes in the hub. System cpu usage goes to 50% for a while and then settles after a few minutes. The problem is that this drains battery like crazy. This has been happening on all os versions. It happens on my wife's z10 as well.

Stl100-3 AT&T. Z10.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 11:51 AM
    Installed a few days ago. Settling in nicely.
    I did notice one issue right after installing. I was unable to restore from a back-up. I got a message that backup (and this Restore) had been disabled because of an IT Policy. I had not reactivated my device on the company BES yet, so thought it might be because the last backup was done while it was connected to the BES. So I called the company help desk and had my phone reactivated. Did not help. I've opened a trouble ticket with work but have not heard back from them in 4 days.

I have never had any issues with restoring from backup before. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the issue.

I've pretty much rebuilt the setup from scratch now but there are a couple of things I would still like to recover.

Thanks

Should also mention that this is a personal phone on the company's BES so it is not locked down like a company phone would be.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 12:50 PM
    Thanks to the BerryLeaks team. This is my first leak, I've been hesitant to install a leak but I'm glad I did. It runs smoothly, no lag or any of that sort of stuff. The battery life is really impressive. One thing I've noticed though, the bottom icons (phone, search and camera) tend to disappear after dropping a phone call. It's not a big issue and it doesn't affect my experience or use of the device, but it exists. Thanks once again guys.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000426.png 
Views:	1582 
Size:	320.8 KB 
ID:	208136

Posted via The Fantastic Z10
    Do you have parental controls on?

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 12:53 PM
1,062 ... 3233343536 ...