Tempted to try this on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1743 but I will wait since 1743 is doing superb. Thanks BL!!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 11:48 AM
    [QUOTE=hamode 192;9267256]

Working great here STL-100-1 on 1767

Guys can I do the debug token on this version like normal??

From my lovely BlackBerry z10
    Not sure what you mean by normal, but yes you can load your .debug token and sideload your apps as with previous builds.
    10-01-13 12:06 PM
    Tempted to try this on Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1743 but I will wait since 1743 is doing superb. Thanks BL!!

Posted via CB10
    Didn't try 1743, but believe me....right now I'm veeery happy. Hope things stay this way

I actually came from 1521 on my Stl-1, and was on it from since it was leaked. Out of the blue on Sunday, it crashed. I couldn't get past the BB logo...just would not boot. Had to pull the battery and rerun the autoloader with the battery out.. Hence my "I hope things stay this way" clause.
    10-01-13 12:08 PM
    How do we change themes in settings and calls
    10-01-13 12:08 PM
    Lol no worries, I don't use the mycar thing so I don't know but try deleting your phone from the car and car from the phone and repairing
    My car thing worked---as you suggested, I deauthorized my phone from my MBZ and deleted the MBZ from my phone, then repaired and it returned. Understand that it has no official function other than to look good for the 90 seconds the lock screen is up, but its soooo cool! LOL--thanks!
    PS: looking for a contact only bar file from an older version that is locked in the light theme. Thinking about sideloading it if that is possible rather than the issues of wiping and resetting everything. Its a pain if you have a lot of stuff like I do for business--Know of any around that the team may have access to. Think I'll PM Wu-Wei to see if he found one yet. Thanks Toobs!!!!
    10-01-13 12:14 PM
    [QUOTE=hamode 192;9267256]

Working great here STL-100-1 on 1767

Guys can I do the debug token on this version like normal??

Yes definitely. Installed my debugged apps last night.
    10-01-13 12:20 PM
    Bug report
    Q10-SQN3
    Slide button display error on system settings

The default language of system is English. When I change it to Chinese, the slide button will display number '0' or '1'.
    The problem only exist with non-English language setting. So I cannot attach an English scrrenshot!

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1767 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000037.png

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by SPDER; 10-01-13 at 01:39 PM.
    10-01-13 12:40 PM
    Bug report
    Q10-SQN3
    Slide button display error on system settings

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000037.png 
Views:	1342 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	206873

Posted via CB10
    Please make a screenshot in English, not much of a help at the moment

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    10-01-13 12:52 PM
    Didn't try 1743, but believe me....right now I'm veeery happy. Hope things stay this way

I actually came from 1521 on my Stl-1, and was on it from since it was leaked. Out of the blue on Sunday, it crashed. I couldn't get past the BB logo...just would not boot. Had to pull the battery and rerun the autoloader with the battery out.. Hence my "I hope things stay this way" clause.
    I usually start fresh ie no restore hence setting up again takes time. Plus I don't see major difference between 1743 and 1767 being reported

Posted via CB10 on Z10 STL100-1 running 10.2.0.1743
    10-01-13 12:59 PM
    does this leak have the issue with dark themes if you restore contacts from a previous leak?
    10-01-13 01:00 PM
    does this leak have the issue with dark themes if you restore contacts from a previous leak?
    If you restore settings you will break the themes sticking in contacts.
    10-01-13 01:07 PM
    Hello,

For me, on Stl1, when I want to open an excel .xls file, I have got an error message, and file not open.

Anyone confirm this problem? Any solution?

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:32 PM
    Thanks for your reminder!
    Well, let me make it clearly :
    The default language of system is English. When I change it to Chinese, the slide button will display number '0' or '1'(you can see it from my last post).
    The problem only exist with non-English language setting. So I am sorry I cannot attach an English scrrenshot!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:32 PM
    Yes definitely. Installed my debugged apps last night.
    Not sure what you mean by normal, but yes you can load your .debug token and sideload your apps as with previous builds.

500 invalid action install_2
    I got this error when try to install the debug token (drag the 2 files to register token>> that' what I mean by normal)

10-01-13 01:36 PM

Actually that doesn't appear to be true. It's actually worked the other way around for me, and it doesn't 'break" everything. I restored settings via BBLink as usual and the contacts at first toggled back and forth but wouldn't save; and the contacts are now stuck on the Dark Theme, but other apps are not.
    It won't let me toggle back to the light theme and save it, which is what I actually want on my contact app. I haven't tried the Calendar app, as I like the Dark and am afraid that it will in fact work on it (lol) and I'll be stuck in a White Calendar again--lol!
    I actually only want the contact app to be in the "Light Theme" as its easier on the eyes when you are in your contacts a lot and have a lot of them. No such luck.
    10-01-13 01:36 PM
    Ok, thank you for clarifying!
    10-01-13 01:53 PM
    500 invalid action install_2
    I got this error when try to install the debug token (drag the 2 files to register token>> that' what I mean by normal)

Yes, this is a know issue when sideloading using the batch files and 10.2 OS.

Solution: Sideload the bar files using Sachesi!!! This goes for the debug token itself as well as any droid apps.
    10-01-13 01:56 PM
    Ok, thank you for clarifying!
    Well from this post...it appears to be a hit or miss.
    \

Quote Originally Posted by trinichindian View Post

Actually that doesn't appear to be true. It's actually worked the other way around for me, and it doesn't 'break" everything. I restored settings via BBLink as usual and the contacts at first toggled back and forth but wouldn't save; and the contacts are now stuck on the Dark Theme, but other apps are not.
    It won't let me toggle back to the light theme and save it, which is what I actually want on my contact app. I haven't tried the Calendar app, as I like the Dark and am afraid that it will in fact work on it (lol) and I'll be stuck in a White Calendar again--lol!
    I actually only want the contact app to be in the "Light Theme" as its easier on the eyes when you are in your contacts a lot and have a lot of them. No such luck.

Personally, I did not restore anything, as I have my contacts and calendar in the cloud. As such all my themes stick and work just fine no matter if I choose light or dark
    10-01-13 02:00 PM
    Upgraded

I no longer have text messages in hub and if I click on text messages it open my emails?

Has anyone else had this issue and how do you correct it?
    10-01-13 02:01 PM
    Bug - Some names not showing in recent call logs.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    10-01-13 02:13 PM
    LinkedIn app does not show on phone?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 02:19 PM
    Yes, this is a know issue when sideloading using the batch files and 10.2 OS.

Solution: Sideload the bar files using Sachesi!!! This goes for the debug token itself as well as any droid apps.
    Thanks for that
    but all I want from that way is the apk converter cause when it's convert a apk file it can convert it with the save file (like if the app has patch it convert it with that patch) that's why
    but if I use sachesi will I be able to do that??

10-01-13 02:21 PM
    Well from this post...it appears to be a hit or miss.
    \

Quote Originally Posted by trinichindian View Post

Personally, I did not restore anything, as I have my contacts and calendar in the cloud. As such all my themes stick and work just fine no matter if I choose light or dark
    That's true if you are using a "cloud-type" atomsphere to store your calendar and contacts (Google/Exchange/Outlook.com, etc) but if you are using a standard Outlook 2007/2010 desktop email client, that isn't the case. With respect to that type of setup ( I have one account like that), setting back up requires only putting in an email address and password, and clicking sync. But someone that uses Outlook 2007/2010 for busines or even personal use, its a lot harder resetting all the initial info and passwords, setups, etc. Bottom line is that if you restore anything, it appears to have consequences that aren't necessarly good. Bummer but I'd rather live with not being able to toggle back and forth than resetup all of the info. Heck, it took me 4 hrs alone to reload all my apps and organize them--LOL! Really glad it's working for you. What's funny is that some of the apps like BBM and Calendar toggle back and forth fine, it's only Contacts and text messaging that won't. Cyberspace--go figure.
    10-01-13 02:23 PM
    Still cannot "check in", in FaceBook. Anyone know of a fix for this feature?
    10-01-13 02:29 PM
    I used to have a real good battery life with data through wifi. With 1767 it is much worse:

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1767 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000002.png

STL100-2 OS10.2.0.1767. Wipe, no restore.
    10-01-13 02:47 PM
1,062 ... 2223242526 ...