Are you referring to the application monitor? If so it's not the entire app functioning but the service needs to be available for the hub.
    No I mean in the contacts app itself. Where it displays the accounts to show contacts from. I'd i turn off fb, twitter and LinkedIn show the only contacts displayed are those saved on the device. After some time if I open the contact app again they're turned on again.

Posted via CB10
    Reed Richards and Chungfah like this.
    10-01-13 08:54 AM
    Thank you En.Usman..you from Malaysia or Indonesia..(sorry off topic )
    Ur welcome
    I'm from jkt tapi duk kat johor dah 5 tahun..

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:06 AM
    It was a good decision to load this one.
    Signal range in one of the worst patch has improved drastically.

I couldn't even get EDGE before and now it is always H+.
    Brilliant build.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1767

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:07 AM
    Loaded up 1767 yesterday and I am not able to edit my contacts. I couldn't find any comments on this anywhere, so sorry if somebody already mentioned this. My contacts loaded fine. But I am not able to mark any as favorites, add/remove links, edit any fields in the contact, add new contacts. To clarify, I can go through the motions, hit the star, remove the link, but when I hit save, all the changes disappear.

Any ideas....?

Thanks

Edit: well, i was finally able to create one new contact. Now I can't delete it and I cannot edit it. I am not able to create other new contacts. This is really weird.
    Last edited by chi-town311; 10-01-13 at 09:26 AM.
    10-01-13 09:14 AM
    No I mean in the contacts app itself. Where it displays the accounts to show contacts from. I'd i turn off fb, twitter and LinkedIn show the only contacts displayed are those saved on the device. After some time if I open the contact app again they're turned on again.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm okay... trying to replicate. did you do a restore?
    10-01-13 09:33 AM
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1767 for ALL DEVICES-img_20131192.png
    Software release info showed up today!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 09:34 AM
    I am on STL-1. I have installed the leak and it is awesome (I came from 10.1). I have a problem with universal search. My universal search doesn't include Google search. Anyone having this issue?

And no BBM channel notification. Is this a known issue for BBM channel?

Thanks!
    Drag down from the top and click settings, then extended. Make sure Google is checked. If it is, or if it doesn't show, go to browser, start typing anything and tgen select the default search on the top right. change to a different engine, then change back and try.
    10-01-13 09:36 AM
    Loaded this last night and it showed up for me immediately.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131192.png 
Views:	1169 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	206834
    Software release info showed up today!

Posted via CB10
    stitch69 likes this.
    10-01-13 09:40 AM
    Hmm okay... trying to replicate. did you do a restore?
    Hi toobs, I have the same problem and did on 1761 as well. Additionally, the option to change to "Light" theme will not save either. I want the light theme on the contact app only but cant get it to save no matter whar i do. Weird!
    10-01-13 09:42 AM
    Hi toobs, I have the same problem and did on 1761 as well. Additionally, the option to change to "Light" theme will not save either. I want the light theme on the contact app only but cant get it to save no matter whar i do. Weird!
    I already answered you buddy:-) the inability to change colors is caused by the restore of your settings. If you were to security wipe and restore apps and media only it would work. But I don't know if this is an option for you.
    10-01-13 09:47 AM
    [QUOTE=go1ndr;9264446]

Everything works great on my download as well. Everything is there.
    Voice commands working? Not working on my Z10 running 1725.

Posted via CB10 on my Verizon Z10. 10.2.0.1725
    10-01-13 09:57 AM
    I already answered you buddy:-) the inability to change colors is caused by the restore of your settings. If you were to security wipe and restore apps and media only it would work. But I don't know if this is an option for you.
    Hi there--sorry, didnt catch it in the threads...probably due t the 4+ hrs of loading and organizing apps-which makes me not want to do it over again-lol. I actually thought it was the appdata that caused it. I only restored settings. Duh!
    Also on an unrelated issue, the "My car" option on the lock screen when on bluetooth in car no longer works. Not a big issue but kind of miss it.
    Thanks for replying and may wipe and reload after some rest from it--lol.
    10-01-13 10:05 AM
    What contact issue I've haven't had any issues with contacts on any build.

Posted via CB10
    Any changes you make in the contacts settings do not save. Setting dark theme reverts back to light...turning off Facebook contacts re-enables itself. Its very annoying. It has something to do with restoring but for some reason blackberry still hasn't fixed it.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 10:10 AM
    Hi there--sorry, didnt catch it in the threads...probably due t the 4+ hrs of loading and organizing apps-which makes me not want to do it over again-lol. I actually thought it was the appdata that caused it. I only restored settings. Duh!
    Also on an unrelated issue, the "My car" option on the lock screen when on bluetooth in car no longer works. Not a big issue but kind of miss it.
    Thanks for replying and may wipe and reload after some rest from it--lol.
    Lol no worries, I don't use the mycar thing so I don't know but try deleting your phone from the car and car from the phone and repairing
    10-01-13 10:12 AM
    After being one-upped by go1ndr, I followed his lead and downloaded and installed this leak last night. The fastest download, update, and restore to date!

Thank you BerryLeaks team. This the best of the best leaks thus far. It populated the Hub and all the contacts very fast. Everything works so very well. No jerkiness in the UI. Fast and smooooth!

Go1ndr, you may have got it first, but I'm a world where size does matter, my screen still dwarfs yours!

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    10-01-13 10:19 AM
    Lol no worries, I don't use the mycar thing so I don't know but try deleting your phone from the car and car from the phone and repairing
    Aside from the contact issue which is my bad, this really is a great leak! A big thanks to you guys for pushing it out! And, for all your help!
    10-01-13 10:20 AM
    Same here
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1767 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 10:20 AM
    After being one-upped by go1ndr, I followed his lead and downloaded and installed this leak last night. The fastest download, update, and restore to date!

Thank you BerryLeaks team. This the best of the best leaks thus far. It populated the Hub and all the contacts very fast. Everything works so very well. No jerkiness in the UI. Fast and smooooth!

Go1ndr, you may have got it first, but I'm a world where size does matter, my screen still dwarfs yours!

Dream on big guy- LOL
    10-01-13 10:23 AM
    Dream on big guy- LOL
    LOL!!!

10-01-13 10:30 AM
    Hey all,

Is anyone having an issue with the phone screen and the charging icon? Whenever I am in the phone view, the charging lightning bolt icon freezes.

Thanks!
    Just confirmed after a wipe that the lightning bolt charging effect doesn't fade in and out when on the phone view.
    10-01-13 11:02 AM
    Please clarify a couple of details about restoring app data and media but not Settings.:

1. I understand, or have read here, that "Password Keeper" is included in settings. It is an add-on program from BB World, isn't it? When I open PK and enter my password, it shows a single program for which I have entered a password. So, if I wipe and don't restore Settings, do I really lose passwords other than the BB password? For people who use PK for a lot of passwords, is there a way to save or back these up externally and restore them into a "clean" BB?

2. If I wipe and don't restore Settings, I know I lose the email accounts--no problem there. I just don't want to lose all the "learned words" that the keyboard knows. Is there any way to save or back these up separately?

3. Besides #1 and #2, what else is being lost by not restoring Settings?

There is obviously some database or set of databases hidden within the "Settings" data. Has no one figured out how to get at these databases and do a selective restore, the way we could in BBOS? Just musing...
    10-01-13 11:06 AM
    I'm entrenched in KeePass now, but EnPass does look good.
    Enpass gets my vote!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Graheem; 10-01-13 at 12:13 PM.
    10-01-13 11:08 AM
    Drag down from the top and click settings, then extended. Make sure Google is checked. If it is, or if it doesn't show, go to browser, start typing anything and tgen select the default search on the top right. change to a different engine, then change back and try.
    Thanks for your reply. I have tried it but it didn't work. No Google, Bing, or Yahoo search options on my extended search settings. I don't know what's wrong.

Noone seems to have this problem.

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1767 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000296.png
    10-01-13 11:16 AM
    [QUOTE=trsbbs;9266848]

Voice commands working? Not working on my Z10 running 1725.

Posted via CB10 on my Verizon Z10. 10.2.0.1725
    Working great here STL-100-1 on 1767

Guys can I do the debug token on this version like normal??

From my lovely BlackBerry z10
    10-01-13 11:33 AM
    Maybe try this. Open your browser, open settings. Go to display and actions. Select reset search engines. I think that worked for me once.

Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 11:40 AM
1,062 ... 2122232425 ...