????

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 06:29 PM
    Have you tried clearing the browser cache and downloading again?
    Yes, infact I have an acct with mega and use it all day to upload my videos to. Although that link to .1761 has been freezing on me after 10 attempts yesterday and today.

I just cleared cache and rebooted and will give it another go. I guess nobody else is experiencing this so its probably on my end.

Posted via CB10
    I had no issues syncing the contacts before installing the leak. I am using Windows Contacts on Win 7, my old Sony-Ericsson k810i cannot sync contacts to any other app. if you have any other suggestions on how to move contacts from a k810i to my new Z10....
    If you aren't planning to still use your old phone, or at least don't care about the contacts once they are sync'd to your Z10, I'd export all of the contacts out of Win 7 to vCards. From there you can import them into gmail, outlook.com, etc.
    Personally, I am not a huge fan of the Squircle, but it does have a cult following.

That said, if you are delaying updating to a greatly improved OS based on the loading animation you are missing out.

What will be more impressive than the Squircle is when there is no loading animation at all. OS and apps just load and appear instantly. (wishful thinking I know)

Posted via CB10
    I have no idea of the cult following of the squircle
    hehehe

anyways. Look at you go LP! I think you are as addicted to these threads and helping as I am... I just have been without internet besides at work and work has been... an issue we shall say
    Sorry for off topic, just had to say that.
    Now that I have it on a jump drive to bring home, I will be hitting this leak too!
    looks promising
    LP_Rigg and deezy87 like this.
    09-30-13 06:40 PM
    I have no idea of the cult following of the squircle
    hehehe

anyways. Look at you go LP! I think you are as addicted to these threads and helping as I am... I just have been without internet besides at work and work has been... an issue we shall say
    Sorry for off topic, just had to say that.
    Now that I have it on a jump drive to bring home, I will be hitting this leak too!
    looks promising
    Doing what I can Mopar in your absence

Posted via CB10
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    09-30-13 07:01 PM
    Yes, stop using it, and go to KeyPassB.
    And what about password keeper?
    Any workaround for that?

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    09-30-13 07:02 PM
    And what about password keeper?
    Any workaround for that?

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    Yup. Download Enpass instead of Password Keeper. It will keep an encrypted backup in your Dropbox account.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 07:04 PM
    Remember: They can't cut you off if they don't know where you are getting it.:

Was responding to SteelGreek Post #84 ........sorry
    Last edited by jmackc; 09-30-13 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Mistake
    09-30-13 07:25 PM
    So no way of getting the remember app notes without doing a settings restore?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure what your Remember usage is like but I had the same barrier keeping me from doing a clean install. This is what I did basically. Hopefully it can help you.

500+ important notes in remember (saved locally, not evernote)
    Used 'BB10 PC Outlook Sync', to get the notes from BB to Outlook PC (there is a trial)
    Used Evernote Outlook sync plugin to get notes from Outlook to Evernote (select all and sync, very simple)
    Logged into Evernote in Remember on freshly installed leak. All my notes were there and ready to follow me into the future.

Honestly man the ONLY solution I found and believe me I looked. It really was pretty simple
    09-30-13 08:01 PM
    Efficiency & speed on this one are noticeable..

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 08:10 PM
    Another one? Thanks team...
    09-30-13 08:19 PM
    Wow! So smooth! I downloaded the OS this afternoon--spent 30 mins installing it, and 4+ hours downloading, sideloading and organizing apps and it is sure worth it!
    The posts say it is just some fixes like a MR, but it seems much better than that to me, and I've loaded a lot of these over the years. Some things that have seemed to change that I see are:
    • Contacts can in fact change back and forth from dark to light theme and "save" it, unlike on 1761 and below where it wouldn't save the changes.
    • Docs to go work!!!
    • Radio seems clearer@
    • Everything seems faster and absolutely way smoother when you navigate around the screens and apps.
    • Edit circle is slower and way more accurate and much easier to use!
    • Android apps seem to run better--can't explain what it is, but just seem to not lag and run like apps are supposed to!
    • Not sure if its new or not, but I haven't seen this before--when adding an appointment or event on the calendar, there is a drop-down box that allows you to pick the calendar that the event is to go on. So if you sync with Outlook 2007 like I do, and use BBLink, any appointment I add in the field on BBLink calendar as opposed to the "home" calendar or other calendar, syncs perfectly with Outlook 2007 via Link.
    • The download seemed way faster as well! I restored only settings and media but if there is a next time ( ) I'll probably restore appdata as well
    • Did not wipe and there are no issues!
    • Battery seems better, but too early to tell and to be fair, 1761 was very good for me.

I'm sure there is more and I only ran 1761 for 3 days, but I like this one much, much more! I doubt that I'll load another for a while and it will have to have a lot of enhancements. Thanks Berry Leak Team for getting this one out! Much appreciated!
    deezy87 and thanasi like this.
    09-30-13 08:22 PM
    [QUOTE=drew8484;9263307]
    From 1725 to 1767 on a Verizon z10

Missing in this leak:

The phone. Search and camera icons are missing from the bottom of additional pages.

Also, those dots on the bottom of additional pages (tells you how many pages of icons you have) are missing, as well.

Not working in this leak:
    On the only tab where the phone, search and camera are available (1st page), the buttons are not functioning.

1725 was pretty stable but I had volume issues.

I expect another leak soon to correct these items.

I'm on a Verizon Z10 and have none of these issues. Everything seems to be working fine. And, I restored with Link.
    Everything works great on my download as well. Everything is there.
    09-30-13 08:25 PM
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1767 for ALL DEVICES-img_00000269_edit.png

How come my os version after I updated different?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 08:27 PM
    why does the mega link freeze upon 30% download everytime
    Use Opera browser
    09-30-13 08:30 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000269_edit.png 
Views:	2922 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	206636

Posted via CB10
    That one is software release, os version is 10.2.01767

Posted via CB10
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-30-13 08:36 PM
    Yup. Download Enpass instead of Password Keeper. It will keep an encrypted backup in your Dropbox account.

Posted via CB10
    Enpass gets my vote!

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 08:37 PM
    You know when there is an OS that is clearly better than anything before it. If I recall 10.1.4543 was one of those.. long ago

Well this OS has that feeling after just a few hours. Way smoother than the last couple.. I know there was just a release but this OS is solid.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 08:55 PM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-2
    Issue/Question: I have two keyboard input languages, namely English (US) as default, and Bahasa Malaysia. Every time I restart the phone, the input languages settings will show: English (US) AND English (US). I will have to add/remove language, re-enable Bahasa Malaysia, then it will show as English (US) and Bahasa Malaysia. It's not a big issue, but to edit that setting every time I restart is quite a hassle. Anybody else encounters the same problem/knows how to fix this?
    09-30-13 09:03 PM
    You know when there is an OS that is clearly better than anything before it. If I recall 10.1.4543 was one of those.. long ago

Well this OS has that feeling after just a few hours. Way smoother than the last couple.. I know there was just a release but this OS is solid.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Backing up and restoring is tedious. But .1725 was very glitchy for me. This OS is working amazing! I love it so far. No problems as of yet.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-30-13 09:04 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000269_edit.png 
Views:	2922 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	206636

Posted via CB10
    What usman said.

If you have a software release number, that shows up in that spot. The OS version displays there if there isn't a software release number.

Change the category drop-down to "OS" and it will show you both the software release and OS version numbers.

It does make for a confusing numbers game since must of us ignore the software release number. And yet, that's what the carriers go by.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 09:08 PM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-2
    Issue/Question: I have two keyboard input languages, namely English (US) as default, and Bahasa Malaysia. Every time I restart the phone, the input languages settings will show: English (US) AND English (US). I will have to add/remove language, re-enable Bahasa Malaysia, then it will show as English (US) and Bahasa Malaysia. It's not a big issue, but to edit that setting every time I restart is quite a hassle. Anybody else encounters the same problem/knows how to fix this?
    Have you choose region to 'malaysia' and try hard reset by pressing vol+/- untill the device off and see if it solve your issue

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 09:18 PM
    I'm getting a 'Software Release' of 10.2.0.415 on T-Mobile US on my stl100-3.

Attachment 206545

Posted via CB10
    I got the same on my -3 on AT&T. It showed up today after an install yesterday. I also upgraded my wife's Z10 today and the Software Release showed up immediately.
    09-30-13 09:22 PM
    thanks for the iinfo

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 09:29 PM
    Anyone having an issue with Smart Dialing in the latest leak? It was working until I updated to this build last night.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 09:29 PM
1,062 ... 1718192021 ...