Can somebody give me the link for this??

Posted via CB10
    You can find it on Google
    09-30-13 10:17 AM
    Yes, your backup version should restore through sachesi regardless

Posted via CB10
    Again thanks master for the help . One thing ill say is that ive learnt alot now lol, ive made a few mistakes along the way but next time i try a leak out ill make sure i do things properly.

If Sachesi doesnt work then ill just give it a try later tonight when i get home as i have my last nights backup on my laptop at home.
    09-30-13 10:19 AM
    Can somebody give me the link for this??

Posted via CB10
    Page one Post one ?
    Here http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-855385/
    PJD642 likes this.
    09-30-13 10:24 AM
    I just installed 10.2.0.1761 3 days ago, now I just finish install 10.2.0.1767...in my opinion this one much better. Thank you BL team

Posted via CB10
    NOKJAA and queritor like this.
    09-30-13 10:24 AM
    I just installed 10.2.0.1761 3 days ago, now I just finish install 10.2.0.1767...in my opinion this one much better. Thank you BL team

Posted via CB10
    I agree

Posted via CB10
    NOKJAA likes this.
    09-30-13 10:32 AM
    I would rather not restore my settings backup so I can get the dark contacts theme, but I need my notes in the remember app...

Would restoring just app data bring back my notes? Or do I need to restore settings aswell

Or is there a way to backup or migrate my remember app notes?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:33 AM
    I would rather not restore my settings backup so I can get the dark contacts theme, but I need my notes in the remember app...

Would restoring just app data bring back my notes? Or do I need to restore settings aswell

Posted via CB10
    Transfer them to integrated evernote

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Good question as im now missing the 10.2 leak. I lost the ability to change my contacts from light to dark and also my BBM as well. Before the data restore last night, i would change both contacts and bbm to dark theme but soon as i restored my data from my 10.1 backup last night i lost the ability.

So does anyone know what to restore or not to restore??. I have my contacts backed up to my outlook account and obviously BBM is linked to the BB ID account.

Any ideas as to what info/data to restore in order to get the dark theme working guys??
    09-30-13 10:37 AM
    Good question as im now missing the 10.2 leak. I lost the ability to change my contacts from light to dark and also my BBM as well. Before the data restore last night, i would change both contacts and bbm to dark theme but soon as i restored my data from my 10.1 backup last night i lost the ability.

So does anyone know what to restore or not to restore??. I have my contacts backed up to my outlook account and obviously BBM is linked to the BB ID account.

Any ideas as to what info/data to restore in order to get the dark theme working guys??
    Instead of doing a full restore, do a partial restore, only media and app data... not settings and it should work for you. For me I need my notes that are in the region app, which I think I read are stored in the settings portion of the backup. That us why I wanted to know if there was a way to get them back without losing the dark theme for the contacts app. As for BBM you probably had the beta version.

L�ve your avatar btw

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:46 AM

Settings restore is what nukes the dark theme on contacts. Settings holds your remember app notes and password keeper info also

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx while drunk
    09-30-13 10:46 AM
    Settings restore is what nukes the dark theme on contacts. Settings holds your remember app notes and password keeper info also

So no way of getting the remember app notes without doing a settings restore?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:48 AM
    Instead of doing a full restore, do a partial restore, only media and app data... not settings and it should work for you. For me I need my notes that are in the region app, which I think I read are stored in the settings portion of the backup. That us why I wanted to know if there was a way to get them back without losing the dark theme for the contacts app. As for BBM you probably had the beta version.

L�ve your avatar btw

Posted via CB10
    Thanks a Gooner through and through

Ahh thats a problem for me as i need the password keeper info ie it has all my important stuff on there. I suppose what i could do is just write them down in notepad, save it then re-do the install of the leak and just leave out settings restore. Then once its set back up, i can re-add that info manually, i suppose that should work??. Settings wise on the phone im not so bothered about as i know how my phone is set up.
    09-30-13 10:54 AM
    Setting - App Manger - Device Monitor

The icon of Text message looks quite different with others!

Attachment 206232

Posted via CB10
    SMS 2.0
    NOKJAA likes this.
    09-30-13 11:17 AM
    Diving in :-) I feel like I need a backup z10 just to play with all this fun... 51%
    09-30-13 11:23 AM
    Maybe Josh can help as to why... he's the champion of the squircle movement ha

Posted via a Verizon Z10 on 10.2.0.1725 (pure) thru CB10. My channel: c0004f9bb
    Because I get inundated with questions about the Squircle that is why I offered the post noting that it was not in the OS build.

It's just to bad some people are upset that they have to read the extra posts of people having fun.

Seems the same people are fine with updates on how Mega is running for individual users.

That is so on topic.

Just say'n

Posted via CB10 | Owner Squircle of Trust Channel | PIN 00120C87
    ESCON, jimpilot and Wigley458 like this.
    09-30-13 11:28 AM
    How do I Load a different runtime
    09-30-13 11:34 AM
    They should be the same

Posted via a Verizon Z10 on 10.2.0.1725 (pure) thru CB10. My channel: c0004f9bb
    Thanks. i will try it tonight.
    09-30-13 11:41 AM
    How do I Load a different runtime
    Load the bar files for the runtime that you want to load. I assume you're trying to load the unlocked runtime, although I suggest using this runtime and debug tokens.
    09-30-13 11:50 AM
    Because I get inundated with questions about the Squircle that is why I offered the post noting that it was not in the OS build.

It's just to bad some people are upset that they have to read the extra posts of people having fun.

Seems the same people are fine with updates on how Mega is running for individual users.

That is so on topic.

Just say'n

Posted via CB10 | Owner Squircle of Trust Channel | PIN 00120C87
    How do you sideload the squircle.
    And do you have the bar file.

Posted from my Q10 from CB10
    09-30-13 12:03 PM
    Huh? Meant I can't access my phone memory on my computer after signing on blackberry link.......say volume not mounted,after this upgrade. Pls help

Posted via CB10
    I had the exact same problem I tried resetting but to no avail. Connecting and reconnecting didn't work either. First time with this issue for me.
    09-30-13 12:10 PM
    I want to restore game data but none of my emails, sms or basically anything from the Hub because I have been having issues with it.
    If I only restore application data and not the settings will that do what I want.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 12:19 PM
    I had the exact same problem I tried resetting but to no avail. Connecting and reconnecting didn't work either. First time with this issue for me.
    Try to reboot the phone

And STL100-1 user how it goes with you guys :-*
    Last edited by hamode 192; 09-30-13 at 12:34 PM.
    09-30-13 12:19 PM
    Can anyone tell me what the difference is from this OS and 10.2.0.1761?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 12:22 PM
    Can anyone tell me what the difference is from this OS and 10.2.0.1761?

Posted via CB10
    bug fixes primarily. docs to go bug and remote control in bridge to name two.
    09-30-13 12:26 PM
    Ok so far this OS build is pretty solid as a daily driver, I've found that the device and battery don't heat up as much or at all compared to previous leaks. Even on a reboot as the OS settles in its running much cooler. And zero issues with WiFi getting stuck when leaving a hotspot and switching over to 4g.
    09-30-13 12:27 PM
1,062 ... 1314151617 ...