And done. Just finished restoring with no concerns so far.

Time to take it for a test drive.

Thnx again BerryLeaks Team.

STL100-3
    09-29-13 04:52 PM
    Full restore from 1743 using link 1.2 no issues on STL-2

Q10-Z10-iP5
    You got the dark theme to stick in Contacts?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 04:56 PM
    As always, big hugs for the leak and all the time and effort you all put into releasing these builds. you folks have ma gratitude and appreciation.

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z10 powered by 10.2.0.1767
    Mecca EL and Wigley458 like this.
    09-29-13 05:00 PM
    I forgot to mention IF you restore your settings then you will probably not be able to switch your contact settings from LIGHT to DARK (or vice-a-versa). The Calendar, BBM and SMS DARK settings normally stick.
    The contacts-DARK issue is strange. I've tried deleting the local contacts, thinking this would reset the database. I also tried (on an earlier leak) uninstalling then reinstalling the PIMContacts sys file (you can do that by loading the extracted file in first, then deleting it, then reloading it), but this didn't work either. There must be a Contacts database somewhere that could be deleted and reconstituted somehow. I can't find this database in the Chrome Playbook. I can see a contacts folder in Ghost Commander in the PIMdata folder but it says there is no file in the contacts folder. When I try to move it, GC says that the operation is not supported. Presumably I couldn't delete it, either.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by KenV54; 09-29-13 at 05:15 PM. Reason: More information
    olllllo1978 likes this.
    09-29-13 05:01 PM
    So... when I have no access to Internet and hold off on a leak and stay at 1625 like 3 more occur... if I stay on 1725 will 10.3 come? hahaha kidding.
    I'm itchy tomorrow I will see this one. Oh and beating me to the changed files Toobs I see
    Thanks again team for yet another! Appreciate it and all the info you put out there for us

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 05:05 PM
    Thanks toobs and BL, another for the archives

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    SteelGreek likes this.
    09-29-13 05:07 PM
    loaded and restored. all fine so far. thanks team!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 05:10 PM
    So... when I have no access to Internet and hold off on a leak and stay at 1625 like 3 more occur... if I stay on 1725 will 10.3 come? hahaha kidding.
    I'm itchy tomorrow I will see this one. Oh and beating me to the changed files Toobs I see
    Thanks again team for yet another! Appreciate it and all the info you put out there for us

Posted via CB10
    That's always how it goes... and I'll stay at 1725 if you do so long as we get 10.3

Posted via a Verizon Z10 on 10.2.0.1725 (pure) thru CB10. My channel: c0004f9bb
    09-29-13 05:21 PM
    The contacts-DARK issue is strange. I've tried deleting the local contacts, thinking this would reset the database. I also tried (on an earlier leak) uninstalling then reinstalling the PIMContacts sys file (you can do that by loading the extracted file in first, then deleting it, then reloading it), but this didn't work either. There must be a Contacts database somewhere that could be deleted and reconstituted somehow. I can't find this database in the Chrome Playbook. I can see a contacts folder in Ghost Commander in the PIMdata folder but it says there is no file in the contacts folder. When I try to move it, GC says that the operation is not supported. Presumably I couldn't delete it, either.

Any thoughts?

You got the dark theme to stick in Contacts?

Posted via CB10
    I did a full restore from my 10.2.0.1725 backup and I can switch contacts theme without any problems.
    09-29-13 05:25 PM
    An old problem that came back with this leak:
    Whatsapp doesn't see all my contacts... I didn't have this problem since, I think 10.1...

What I used to do is wipe Whatsapp, reset the phone and re-install Whatsapp . Then the problem was solved.
    But now the trick doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

STL100-2 OS10.2.0.1767. Wipe, no restore.
    09-29-13 05:26 PM
    anybody have a working link or mirror for stl 100-1? cannot download from original post's link.
    09-29-13 05:38 PM
    You guys are getting very quick at posting these leaks! My 1761 hasn't even had time to settle in yet! Good work though. I commend what you're doing.

Posted via Q10
    09-29-13 05:38 PM
    anybody have a working link or mirror for stl 100-1? cannot download from original post's link.
    Read from the front page,u will find it bro

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 05:42 PM
    What kind of SMS issues was it? I'm having strange SMS issues. I'll be texting normally and then all of the sudden messages sent to me would be duplicated multiple times. It's not just one message, it's a series of messages all replicated and it'll keep coming. So far it's been 10minutes of this.
    09-29-13 05:43 PM
    I did a full restore from my 10.2.0.1725 backup and I can switch contacts theme without any problems.
    Then the answer must lie in the differences between your contacts setup and that of other users. Do you have your contacts linked to Google and/or Microsoft Outlook? Only local contacts? I'm just trying to figure out what the difference might be.
    09-29-13 05:51 PM
    So if im restoring from the official 10.1 OS ie all my settings and data then i guess i wont get the dark theme on this leak??. Am i correct in assuming that??

Just updated to the leak and it was pretty painless to say the least.
    09-29-13 05:56 PM
    Then the answer must lie in the differences between your contacts setup and that of other users. Do you have your contacts linked to Google and/or Microsoft Outlook? Only local contacts? I'm just trying to figure out what the difference might be.
    That might be it. I only have BBM contacts and the rest are then via BES10.

I did have issues with previous leaks and the theme sticking in Contacts. This is the 1st version that I was able to do a full restore without having that issue.
    09-29-13 05:57 PM

Any thoughts?
    Unfortunately, not... Although, zavar mentions that he was able to restore and switch to dark settings successfully. However, I am not sure if he had this issue previously and its been addressed with this leak (as I have not installed it as yet).

Like, yourself I can always switch to dark setting with a new install. However, as soon as I restore my settings (mainly for Password Keeper) I normally lose the capability to switch from light to dark. You have probably also tried minimising the contacts pane and then long X'ing it to close - this worked for some in earlier versions of the sys.pim.contacts.bar and subsequent leaks.

My main issue with the last two leaks has been occasional reboots... Which I hadn't seen for a very long time.
    09-29-13 05:58 PM
    So if im restoring from the official 10.1 OS ie all my settings and data then i guess i wont get the dark theme on this leak??. Am i correct in assuming that??

Just updated to the leak and it was pretty painless to say the least.
    You'll probably be able to switch Calendar. SMS and BBM. Perhaps, also Contacts if you're lucky... Otherwise, just contacts will be affected.
    09-29-13 06:00 PM
    Even with local contacts being restored I normally lose the capability to switch to dark. The rest of my contacts are from Google, Office365 (outlook.com) and Exchange Server.
    09-29-13 06:02 PM
    You'll probably be able to switch Calendar. SMS and BBM. Perhaps, also Contacts if you're lucky... Otherwise, just contacts will be affected.
    Once again thanks PDM for the help

Ill give it a go, at the moment im wiping my device as it says in the installation guide so once that is done then ill restore my data and see what happens. If worse comes to worse, i can always downgrade back to the official 10.1 and wait for the official 10.2 update to make its way to me.
    09-29-13 06:07 PM
    Unfortunately, not... Although, zavar mentions that he was able to restore and switch to dark settings successfully. However, I am not sure if he had this issue previously and its been addressed with this leak (as I have not installed it as yet).

Like, yourself I can always switch to dark setting with a new install. However, as soon as I restore my settings (mainly for Password Keeper) I normally lose the capability to switch from light to dark. You have probably also tried minimising the contacts pane and then long X'ing it to close - this worked for some in earlier versions of the sys.pim.contacts.bar and subsequent leaks.

My main issue with the last two leaks has been occasional reboots... Which I hadn't seen for a very long time.
    Yes, I've tried all those things. And I just tried deleting my Gmail account, leaving the Contacts empty, hard rebooting, but no change with the dark theme.

I haven't had any reboots lately--fortunately.
    09-29-13 06:20 PM
    Once again thanks PDM for the help

Ill give it a go, at the moment im wiping my device as it says in the installation guide so once that is done then ill restore my data and see what happens. If worse comes to worse, i can always downgrade back to the official 10.1 and wait for the official 10.2 update to make its way to me.
    Its certainly worth upgrading from 10.0/10.1... You won't be disappointed.
    09-29-13 06:21 PM
    My contacts are only stored on outlook.com and i have no problem toggling themes in contacts.
    09-29-13 06:24 PM
    My contacts are only stored on outlook.com and i have no problem toggling themes in contacts.
    Do you normally restore your settings? As, some of us need the SMSs and Password Keeper DB restored too... I'm aware that I could potential export/re-import my SMSs and use Keepass (for passwords). But, I can wait until BBRY fix the issue.
    09-29-13 06:29 PM
1,062 ... 678910 ...