Loaded and currently settling. No problem with restore from Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1761. Docs To Go working again. Contacts retain dark theme--so far. Thank you Berry Leak Team.

Posted from Crackberry for BlackBerry 10 with my Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    Last edited by docbill; 09-29-13 at 03:55 PM.
    09-29-13 03:45 PM
    This will be my first 10.2 load anything special I need to do coming from 10.1 to make this work. I am not concerned about my app data, and all of my media files are stored on my SD card, all I want to restore are my contacts.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 03:47 PM
    What, another one? Well, tomorrow will be a fun day then .

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    09-29-13 03:56 PM
    Ghrrrr...
    Unfortunately this update fails for me. Z10 can't see and index files on my SD card. Hard reset didn't help. Seems I have to downgrade
    1725 was doing this for me initially but the next morning everything was fine. Maybe just give it some time to do it's thing...

Posted via a Verizon Z10 on 10.2.0.1725 (pure) thru CB10. My channel: c0004f9bb
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    09-29-13 03:57 PM
    Sms messages will be lost!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 04:01 PM
    The face-recognition isn't still available in this camera-build :-( Is this one older than the others?
    09-29-13 04:03 PM
    Hi all,

First of all apologies if this has been answered before but im a complete and utter noob to installing leaks on the BB10 platform. Used to install alot of leaks on my old but gold 9900.

Anyhow i understand that you need to backup your data etc through Link, which i can do without any problems.
    My question is that once ive installed the leak, wiped the phone as instructed via the wiki page, when i go to restore my data from the backup, will that restore my whatsapp conversations, emails and sms messages.
    Restoring your App Data and Settings will restore a fair amount of previous set-up. For instance, if I restore my settings it always, for me at least, restores my SMS and e-mail settings. You will However, have to re-enter the passwords for your e-mail accounts which is logical. Then the device will go onto restoring/syncing with your e-mail accounts as well as the contacts. The initial settings restore will provide you with the local contacts. In some cases, you may see multiple instances of your contacts from the various sources. I normall take a backup of my contacts using ContactX and restore/merge if required. There also other tools available.

Also am i going to have to re-download all the apps i had on my device before the install and finally but not least, all my settings within the phone, will they be fully restored or will i have to re-set them up again??
    Normally, if its an app downloaded from BlackBerry World it will be restored (apart from Password Keeper) with their associated settings. Sideload any native Android apps before restoring your settings.

Again apologies if this has been answered, ill be honest i dont really come in here all that much but im now getting itchy to try out a leak and see how it goes.

Any advice would be much appreciated and please dont shoot me
    Best of luck...

Edit : I forgot to mention IF you restore your settings then you will probably not be able to switch your contact settings from LIGHT to DARK (or vice-a-versa). The Calendar, BBM and SMS DARK settings normally stick.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    09-29-13 04:03 PM
    Does this have the face focus for the new camera?
    I have the 1761 currently loaded not sure if it is worth the upgrade and I sideload the camera bar?
    09-29-13 04:04 PM
    Sunday afternoon in the pub? Cannae beat it!

Posted via CB10
    Your a bad influence. Just fell in the door after an afternoon session.

Via CB10 from Scotland while pretty stoned using Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1767
    09-29-13 04:07 PM
    Loaded and currently settling. No problem with restore from Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1761. Docs To Go working again. Contacts retain dark theme--so far. Thank you Berry Leak Team.

Posted from Crackberry for BlackBerry 10 with my Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    Full restore ?
    09-29-13 04:09 PM
    Just finished installing this one and did a full restore. Everything came back fine, including SMS messages, dark theme working correctly. Great Stuff. On my STL-3, I'm also showing Software Release of 10.2.0.415, so maybe this will be the one my carrier ends up pushing out the door sometime.
    Ganayni94 likes this.
    09-29-13 04:10 PM
    I have the 1761 currently loaded not sure if it is worth the upgrade and I sideload the camera bar?
    As i wrote two posts before: For me, the face-focus isn't available in this build ....
    09-29-13 04:11 PM
    So frustrating that wifi calling is still missing. Hoping 10.2.1.xxxx brings it back.

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    09-29-13 04:15 PM
    I'm still on 10.2.0.1047 in my Z10, which so far is very good and stable.
    Is any of the recent leaks as good (or better) as .1047?
    09-29-13 04:25 PM
    Hey community please forgive me for asking. Ido read all the posts, but I haven't installed anything new since 10.2.1.1047. I have Instagram and Google maps running smooth. I'm not sure what runtime I should put with this build to get them functional again. Will I ha e to load both versions of Instagram as I did previously? Do I delete my apps before loading this new build I can't remember....sob. My memory is short, because we have 5 kids ranging from 20 to 8. Three boys and two girls. I need all the help I can get. I will write it down this time. BTW. This is a great community. Coming here is better than watching TV.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 04:26 PM
    Face focus is from 10.2.1 isn't it? You'd have had to side load for any 10.2.0 leak.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 04:36 PM
    And.......................Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, and oh yeah....Thank You! To toobs623 and BerryLeaks!
    09-29-13 04:37 PM
    Hey community please forgive me for asking. Ido read all the posts, but I haven't installed anything new since 10.2.1.1047. I have Instagram and Google maps running smooth. I'm not sure what runtime I should put with this build to get them functional again. Will I ha e to load both versions of Instagram as I did previously? Do I delete my apps before loading this new build I can't remember....sob. My memory is short, because we have 5 kids ranging from 20 to 8. Three boys and two girls. I need all the help I can get. I will write it down this time. BTW. This is a great community. Coming here is better than watching TV.

Posted via CB10
    If you have the recent unlocked runtime installed on 1047 you will have to sideload that first over the new leak then sideload your apps. If you don't use that runtime (and use the one included in this leak) then you'll have to install a debug token along with the debug converted apps.

Posted via a Verizon Z10 on 10.2.0.1725 (pure) thru CB10. My channel: c0004f9bb
    09-29-13 04:42 PM
    Restoring your App Data and Settings will restore a fair amount of previous set-up. For instance, if I restore my settings it always, for me at least, restores my SMS and e-mail settings. You will However, have to re-enter the passwords for your e-mail accounts which is logical. Then the device will go onto restoring/syncing with your e-mail accounts as well as the contacts. The initial settings restore will provide you with the local contacts. In some cases, you may see multiple instances of your contacts from the various sources. I normall take a backup of my contacts using ContactX and restore/merge if required. There also other tools available.

Normally, if its an app downloaded from BlackBerry World it will be restored (apart from Password Keeper) with their associated settings. Sideload any native Android apps before restoring your settings.

Best of luck...

Edit : I forgot to mention IF you restore your settings then you will probably not be able to switch your contact settings from LIGHT to DARK (or vice-a-versa). The Calendar, BBM and SMS DARK settings normally stick.
    Thank you my friend, its similar to the leagcy OS leaks that i used to install, sometimes everything would come back as normal and sometimes it wouldnt ie would have set up a few things back again.

I usually have my contacts synched with my outlook.com account so i guess they will come back once everything synchs over.

Dont really have many sideloaded apps, one or 2 if i remember correctly.

Anyhow am going to take the plunge so hopefully it all works out, not really bothered about settings as they were more or less set to what the device came with etc
    09-29-13 04:44 PM
    Interesting....my Windows 8 64bit laptop hasn't given me a BSOD yet with my Z10 connected via USB 3.0........it's a miracle!!
    Mecca EL, deezy87 and anon(490042) like this.

Posted via CB10
    did you mean 10.2.0.1047?

if you load the unlocked Android runtime, both those apps will work with regular sideloading (mine do). You don't need to delete, everything will get overwritten.
    Interesting....my Windows 8 64bit laptop hasn't given me a BSOD yet with my Z10 connected via USB 3.0........it's a miracle!!
    do you have link 1.2 drivers also?
    09-29-13 04:45 PM
    Full restore from 1743 using link 1.2 no issues on STL-2

Q10-Z10-iP5
    09-29-13 04:46 PM
    Very good leak, no time at all to settle in, I set as up as new and didn't do a wipe and this is smooth. And I know it's early but battery seems better for my self.

Posted from CB10.
    djdragon likes this.
    09-29-13 04:47 PM
    do you have link 1.2 drivers also?
    Yeah. I got the bsod just yesterday. Lemme unplug and replug it in to test..

EDIT: Ah yes..welcome back BSOD...

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 04:50 PM
1,062 ... 56789 ...