Had that problem with Datavault myself in all leaks previously. Strangely though not with this one. All my Datavault info was there after a restore.

In case it helps anybody I'll list the steps I took.
    1. Put the Z10 in flight mode I backed up app data and settings using Sanchesi.
    2. Installed 1725. No security wipe.
    3. Enterprise activation
    4. Entered Blackberry ID and reinstalled all my apps including Datavault but (maybe this is the important bit) did not open any of them.
    5. Side loaded my Android apps using Chrome and the BB10 app manager add-in, once again did not open any of them.
    6. Put the Z10 in flight mode again and used Sanchesi again to restore both settings and app data from the backup made earlier.

After that everything was back to how it was Datavault info was there, texts were there. Everything except my wallpaper, that was back to the default. I'd still recommend that you still backup the Datavault data separately using one of the apps sync options just in case.
    I should have been clearer and more specific about DataVault. I followed essentially the same steps as did you, and the DataVault data /was/ there after the restore. The problem came up when I re-downloaded the DataVault app from BB World in order to put DataVault into the Installed apps list rather than the Available apps list. That's when the data was overwritten. And, in fact, this had happened to me once before with DataVault when I tried to install one of their updates, unrelated to any OS change or restore. So, I think this is a problem specific to DataVault, and I'm going to tell their tech support about it. The workaround, as I said, is to remember to backup the data in DataVault before updating the program, then restoring the data after updating the program.
    09-18-13 10:27 AM
    Has anyone seen any weirdness with the Hub on this release? I've had a couple of times when the Hub was missing entries and just a blank line was there taking up space. Restarting the hub seemed to fix it.

I've also had a couple of times when the message previews would not show up on the lock screen. Device needed to be restarted for these to come back. Anyone else seen this?
    Yes I had some weirdness with the Hub. I thought I was the only one. Now I'm not, not sure it helps any. lol
    09-18-13 11:20 AM
    i was on a leaked version of 10.1 for a few months. then i upgraded to 10.2.0.1725 yesterday. things went pretty smoothly. but i've run into a couple of hiccups.

in a text window. i see the contact name but no picture. when i search for the contact in my contact list, they appear with their photo. the details shows all their information. but when i press on the silhouette next to their name in the text window, it shows a blank contact page with no information. and only the option to add to contacts at the bottom.

another thing that has happened to me twice so far was when trying to send a text from the contact page. meaning, i would search for the contact under 'contacts' and then open up their details. then press on text #. this will bring up the window where their name is at the top and you could also add other contacts if you wanted to. also, it brings up the keyboard but the white text window doesn't show up right away. i need to wait a little bit. then all the previous texts show up and then the input window shows up. from there if i try to send something. it doesn't send. it kind of stays there. i can edit the text box but can't send anything. although i can hide the keyboard and press back to get out of it, i can't send any text to that contact in the future since it will just go back to that page that i'm stuck on. so i have to do a soft/hard reboot.

definitely strange but i guess it's because it's a leaked version. or that it's so soon since i updated that everything is lagging and trying to sync up.

dark theme also seems to be working for contacts. i don't know where else yet.
    09-18-13 12:03 PM
    Wow, this recent graph is more than enough reason to question if a hibernate feature exists in this leak:

Here we see a total shutdown of memory overnight:

Attachment 203123

And also of CPU:

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00001403.png

Phone been off charge now for 12 hours, and battery has hardly moved!

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00001405.png

And 10.2 will officially be released soon!! Darn, I can't wait as things can only get better.

A very proud owner of a Q10 here. :-)

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 running 10.2.0.1725
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-img_00001404.png  
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    09-18-13 01:06 PM
    Hello BB Gurus,

I just upgraded to 1725 on my Q5, did a Security Wipe

Signed into Blackberry ID and try to do a restore only to find the failure message again and again. Restore did not complete.

Any help appreciated.
    Trying to do a security wipe again.. to follow steps given here : http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...backup-819748/

Any one else faced the same issue?

Also, would all the bar files working on 1323 (with leaked Android runtime) work on 1725?

Regards,
    Navdeep
    09-18-13 02:23 PM
    This is my third time uploading a leaked OS and for me, it didn't go well at all. I got eventually got everything going, but I did loose data. My first leaked OS was to 10.1 (BTW, I'm on Verizon with a Z10, STL-4). For the most part that process went OK. My second attempt at a leaked OS was to 10.1.0.200. That went quickly and without any problems at all. This time, however: I backed up my phone, no problem; shut down BBLink; downloaded the leaked OS; unzipped the file; plugged in my Z10 and restored my backup. My contacts were missing phone numbers, all of my apps were gone and of course my pop email accounts were all gone (not just needing to reset passwords... gone). So, I tried to restore once again and received an error message that stated the version of software for my backup was not compatible with the OS on the phone. For sh*ts and giggles, I tried an older file and it worked. Unfortunately, some of my data for a couple of my apps and calendar is missing, but otherwise I am now up and running. I think I will wait from now on for the official release from Verizon next time. Having said that, 10.1.0.200 was effortless.
    09-18-13 05:15 PM
    FYI-there is a very good android app that is caled "Advanced Task Killer" that you can download from GoodEReader or apk2bar.org that can be set up to monitor your device and clean it as often as you set it for. It is the #1 selling task killer on Android as those android apps are notorious for running in the background and sucking up battery life. I've used it since I started side-loading and it works great.
    I noticed that there are multple "Advanced Task Killer" which manufacturer is the one you are referring to?
    INFOLIFE LLC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fe.taskmanager
    or
    ReChild - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncedtaskkiller
    09-18-13 05:19 PM
    I noticed that there are multple "Advanced Task Killer" which manufacturer is the one you are referring to?
    INFOLIFE LLC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fe.taskmanager
    or
    ReChild - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncedtaskkiller
    Rechild is the one I'm using and it works really well. Its called Advanced Task Killer Free. I might have the bar file still laying around and can post it if you want it. or just pull off of here for newer version : PlayBook .apk to .bar converter type Advanced Task Killer Free in the search box and it will come up already in a bar file.
    niceup likes this.
    09-18-13 05:43 PM
    hey guys i know this is probably mentionned here but 61 pages is a lot to go through... ive installed this on my q10 and installed the unlocked android runtime over it.. With this installed is it still possible to hide the permanent bar on android apps? Or will we have to keep the android runtime with .1725 and use debug token to sideload apps and then we'll be able to hide the bar? thankss
    09-18-13 06:02 PM
    hey guys i know this is probably mentionned here but 61 pages is a lot to go through... ive installed this on my q10 and installed the unlocked android runtime over it.. With this installed is it still possible to hide the permanent bar on android apps? Or will we have to keep the android runtime with .1725 and use debug token to sideload apps and then we'll be able to hide the bar? thankss
    The unlocked runtime does not allow you to hide the bar. You have to use the 1725 runtime.

AT&T SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    Bure03 likes this.
    09-18-13 06:31 PM
    You can load this one and you'll have the option of bar/no bar. It was just released I think last week. Check it out.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...nt-bar-848801/
    Bure03 likes this.
    09-18-13 06:33 PM
    This is my third time uploading a leaked OS and for me, it didn't go well at all. I got eventually got everything going, but I did loose data. My first leaked OS was to 10.1 (BTW, I'm on Verizon with a Z10, STL-4). For the most part that process went OK. My second attempt at a leaked OS was to 10.1.0.200. That went quickly and without any problems at all. This time, however: I backed up my phone, no problem; shut down BBLink; downloaded the leaked OS; unzipped the file; plugged in my Z10 and restored my backup. My contacts were missing phone numbers, all of my apps were gone and of course my pop email accounts were all gone (not just needing to reset passwords... gone). So, I tried to restore once again and received an error message that stated the version of software for my backup was not compatible with the OS on the phone. For sh*ts and giggles, I tried an older file and it worked. Unfortunately, some of my data for a couple of my apps and calendar is missing, but otherwise I am now up and running. I think I will wait from now on for the official release from Verizon next time. Having said that, 10.1.0.200 was effortless.
    After you loaded the leak, did you do a security wipe before you restored with your backup? If not, do it now and you'll get it right.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 06:50 PM
    I should have been clearer and more specific about DataVault. I followed essentially the same steps as did you, and the DataVault data /was/ there after the restore. The problem came up when I re-downloaded the DataVault app from BB World in order to put DataVault into the Installed apps list rather than the Available apps list. That's when the data was overwritten. And, in fact, this had happened to me once before with DataVault when I tried to install one of their updates, unrelated to any OS change or restore. So, I think this is a problem specific to DataVault, and I'm going to tell their tech support about it. The workaround, as I said, is to remember to backup the data in DataVault before updating the program, then restoring the data after updating the program.
    The difference is that I reinstalled it in step 4 so it appeared in my installed apps list rather than the available list then restored after that in step 6.

<Edit>
    I see now, after the restore the BlackBerry World is stuffed up again and all the previously reinstalled apps are now shown as available.Just reinstalled Datavault and surprising data is still there. Maybe it has been fixed.
    </Edit>

I agree that there is a problem that when installing the current version of Datavault the installation wipes whatever data is already there. Especially annoying when you get an upgrade notification and just following through on that gets all your data wiped.
    Last edited by TheInspector; 09-18-13 at 07:36 PM.
    09-18-13 06:55 PM
    Everything is great for me so far. And yes, I did a full restore fro 1443 on the latest link. No problems whatsoever even with some sideloads some with and some without debug token method (credit sacha).

Must be close to a RC or Gold.

Posted via CB10
    go1ndr, NOKJAA and jamesharmeling like this.
    09-18-13 07:04 PM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3
    Running new OS for over 32hrs now.
    First try installed OS, then restored...Contacts didn't work to save settings/changes back to the drawing board
    Second try did a security wipe after installing new OS then setup the phone from SCRATCH, no restore from backup. Added Gmail accts etc.
    Installed debug token.
    sideloaded some droid apps

One issue I had today. The Android Runtime seems to have hung as it wouldn't launch any Android apps, even ones downloaded from BBWorld. Rebooted device and apps worked after so far. That's the only prob so far. Loving the new 10.2 OS, especially the message preview.

Battery life seems to be pretty good, very similar to my 10.1 leak performance. So hopefully the Android Runtime issue was a solar flare.
    09-18-13 07:21 PM
    Wow, I'm loving this leak! One thing potentially strange that I noticed was that in device monitor it shows Facebook running. It's not really using much memory and no CPU. I haven't setup a Facebook account and I haven't even ran the Facebook app. I tried a restart and it's still there. Why would this be running?
    09-18-13 07:21 PM
    Only the 1725 Android runtime and up have the capability to hide the back bar.
    Bure03 likes this.
    09-18-13 07:30 PM
    Been using this leaked for 3 days and so far all is good. Only minor bugs that doesn't interrupt the phone as a daily driver for me.

Battery seems cooler than any other leaks and loving the capability to hide the bar in android runtime and the black themes. There are some new notification sounds as well.

Now, for all of you that having trouble restoring, my device is STL 100-2, it has been my 6th leaked, there were 2 times i'm having trouble with restoring my all of my data and that's because i was doing a security wipe. Maybe by doing a security wipe is working for some device and for others isn't. for those 2 times i couldn't restore, these were the steps that i have done:

1. I always make sure that i have the newest BB link installed in my computer even if it's a leaked BB link version.
    2. Back up all my data using the link.
    3. Run the autoloader.
    4. Finish all setup routine after the device booted up including signing in into BBID using the network (i have never connect to the wifi during the initial setup and before restoring).
    5. Start BB link, connect the device.
    6. Restore all data. Now, when BB link can't restore, i uninstall BB link without removing BB link saved setting (you will be asked when you uninstalling BB link), restart my computer and then install BB link again.
    7. After setting up BB link, connect the device and restore was successful.

Twice i've done this when BB link failed to restore and it was working after i re-installing BB link.

The last time i installed 1725, i didn't do a security wipe and after the device booted up, done the setting up routine including signing in into BBID, connect to BB link, restore and it was working on first try
    09-18-13 11:44 PM
    I flashed 1725 into STL-100-2 Z10 got very good battery life with moderate usage can last about 18 - 20 hours. Mean I just need recharging once a day. The black theme for text look good :
    Attached Thumbnails BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1725 for STL100-2/3/4, SQN-X, and SQR-X-z10-black-theme-text.jpg  
    NOKJAA likes this.
    09-19-13 01:17 AM
    Any issues we need to edit into the first post for the community to avoid scrolling thought all the forum? =) I prefer to have a heads up and then read/search for something specific.

Rocking the world with a Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1725
    09-19-13 01:28 AM
    is it only me ? ? . because i used to shared from picture from picture app directly now i cant find these option. only like edit and stuff
    09-19-13 01:53 AM
    Sad to report that my Google Apps/Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account is out of sync again.

Half the time I will get the "The account is no longer synced, please update password" notification and even with the right password it would not let me access my account. Sometimes out of luck I will get past that but then emails are all delayed for a few hours and suddenly all show up at the same time. Just like 10.0 and 10.1

I have deleted the account and set it up again multiple times and it just doesn't work.

My same account is synced to my iPhone, iPad and my Bold 9900 and they all work. I can also access it through my Mail App on my MacBook or go to the Google App webmail interface. So basically everything works everywhere except my Q10 :-(
    09-19-13 06:21 AM
    BTW, does skype works on this leak?
    Is not working for me
    09-19-13 07:03 AM
    Sad to report that my Google Apps/Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account is out of sync again.

Half the time I will get the "The account is no longer synced, please update password" notification and even with the right password it would not let me access my account. Sometimes out of luck I will get past that but then emails are all delayed for a few hours and suddenly all show up at the same time. Just like 10.0 and 10.1

I have deleted the account and set it up again multiple times and it just doesn't work.

My same account is synced to my iPhone, iPad and my Bold 9900 and they all work. I can also access it through my Mail App on my MacBook or go to the Google App webmail interface. So basically everything works everywhere except my Q10 :-(
    I have an exchange acct and it has been syncing fine.

AT&T SQN100-1 10.2.0.1725
    09-19-13 07:51 AM
    BTW, does skype works on this leak?
    Is not working for me
    Skype from BlackBerry world works fine here.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 09:06 AM
1,637 ... 5960616263 ...