I do not use gmail. So standard synch using imap standard. I forgot whatsapp history, bbm history. That all will be lost, am I right?
    Backup and restore correctly restored all of my SMS and Whatsapp history (as well as email, FB, LinkedIn, etc, which are saved in the cloud).

I have lost my SMS history in the past, however, so beware. My BBM chats are never restored for some reason, which is one that you would not expect.
    08-30-13 04:47 PM
    I noticed that HDR camera mode now shows a "Hold device still, capturing" bar when the shots are being taken. This was definitely not present before.

It also has a burst shutter sound effect, which was there before but is not in 10.1.
    08-30-13 04:58 PM
    Ok for my calendar issue and alerts not showing up, it appears to only be for meeting/events that came from the restore. I created a new one and it alerted me five minutes before actually time. Gonna try deleting the account then do a hard reset then re-add and see if that works won't know til tomorrow morning when my next event kicks off.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 05:05 PM
    I have a "new" used Z10 which I haven't put a SIM card in yet. Figured I would play around with the leak before I load data etc. I wrote down all the programs that came with the phone (10.1.0.2019 - OK, I am not sure if that was the release or the version). I found that print to go and newsstand were not included in the leak but Evernote was.

I looked for print to go in Blackberry World but a search turned up nothing. BB's web site says it comes standard on the Z10. How do I get it back? Same deal for newsstand.
    08-30-13 05:22 PM
    Leave Candy Crush open in an active frame..
    I call it Battery Crush.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 05:48 PM
    Anyone else of the leak team any feedback or suggestions ?

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    I have replicated the issue and I am looking for a solution. So far, no luck. Will report back with whatever I find.
    08-30-13 06:03 PM
    I call it Battery Crush.

Posted via CB10
    I only play while close to a charger.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 06:03 PM
    I have replicated the issue and I am looking for a solution. So far, no luck. Will report back with whatever I find.
    And I wasn't even enraged when I was looking for a solution, or posting about it. Imagine that.
    08-30-13 06:05 PM
    Did you have a chance to look at my response? Thanks!
    08-30-13 06:23 PM
    I have a "new" used Z10 which I haven't put a SIM card in yet. Figured I would play around with the leak before I load data etc. I wrote down all the programs that came with the phone (10.1.0.2019 - OK, I am not sure if that was the release or the version). I found that print to go and newsstand were not included in the leak but Evernote was.

I looked for print to go in Blackberry World but a search turned up nothing. BB's web site says it comes standard on the Z10. How do I get it back? Same deal for newsstand.
    If you care to PM me, I have the .bar file for print2go. I am happy to share it via Google Drive.

Also, check out my thread here.
    08-30-13 06:23 PM
    If you care to PM me, I have the .bar file for print2go. I am happy to share it via Google Drive.

Also, check out my thread here.
    Thanks
    08-30-13 06:27 PM
    I'm having an issue with facebook on this OS, but since it was 5 days later not sure if it's the leak or not. FB stopped showing up in my hub, I looked at my settings/accounts/facebook and it said I had to download the app from appworld to enable notifications and sync messages. Of course I've always had the app since it came pre-installed. Tried reinstalling but no luck, not a huge deal to me just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.
    08-30-13 06:47 PM
    Thanks
    Np...

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 06:48 PM
    Device is Z10, 100-4, Verizon
    Coming from. 1371

I installed 1443 yesterday after work. Unlike previous upgrades I did not restore. PITA given I had Password Keeper loaded, but such is life. The upside is that it runs so much smoother! The battery so far is decent, at least on par with my other 10.2 installs. It is staying cooler too which I like. I had to reinstall Gmail and do it the Wigley way (thought I had but missed a step), and now it works great. Had trouble with doubled contacts at first but that was of my own dumb doing. I'm learning! So far VERY pleased; snappy and smooth running. Thank you BerryLeaks team!

Posted via CB10
    jakie55 likes this.
    08-30-13 06:56 PM
    the Wigley way

Posted via CB10
    VeniceBB likes this.
    08-30-13 07:29 PM
    super late for the party.

i installed the os, opened up bbm, and no contacts were there. now im doing a sec wipe. would there be a chance that my bbm contacts will be restored? because even though my contacts arent in the list, i can see them in the updates
    08-30-13 07:56 PM
    BBM contacts are through your BlackBerry ID, should be fine.

CB10 on Z10 (Telus)
    08-30-13 07:59 PM
    BBM contacts are through your BlackBerry ID, should be fine.

CB10 on Z10 (Telus)
    thanks

Im using the same BBID. so is it just some kind of bug?
    08-30-13 08:02 PM
    Device is Z10, 100-4, Verizon
    Coming from. 1371

I installed 1443 yesterday after work. Unlike previous upgrades I did not restore. PITA given I had Password Keeper loaded, but such is life. The upside is that it runs so much smoother! The battery so far is decent, at least on par with my other 10.2 installs. It is staying cooler too which I like. I had to reinstall Gmail and do it the Wigley way (thought I had but missed a step), and now it works great. Had trouble with doubled contacts at first but that was of my own dumb doing. I'm learning! So far VERY pleased; snappy and smooth running. Thank you BerryLeaks team!

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean about the doubled contacts? What causes that?
    08-30-13 08:18 PM
    Has anybody managed to get the "Wigley way" to work with Google configured with two-step authentication?
    08-30-13 08:20 PM
    after sec wipe, my bbm is taking forever to restore :S
    08-30-13 08:32 PM
    after sec wipe, my bbm is taking forever to restore :S
    With or without Channels?
    08-30-13 08:34 PM
    I've just installed 1443 on Z10 100-2.
    It has a new Google login screen, but I cannot add Gmail account.
    It always says "There was a problem loading the Google authorization site, please try again later", while I can log in Google website ok.

Did anybody deal with this problem, please tell me how to overcome it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Had a problem similar. Deleted my password in advance setting typed again worked fine...

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 08:37 PM
    Has anybody managed to get the "Wigley way" to work with Google configured with two-step authentication?
    I missed that one, what's the "Wigley way"? Reason I ask is I use Google 2-step on all my gmail accounts and haven't run into any problems.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 08:39 PM
    With or without Channels?
    without. just the bbm from the leak. no downloads yet
    08-30-13 08:40 PM
1,575 ... 4142434445 ...